AT LEAST WE HAVE DIVERSITY

Fuck you AMD for ruining the party

Attached: 1539114112511.png (640x360, 172K)

This is not funny anymore.

Intel BTFO

Attached: Lisa Su.jpg (665x782, 222K)

chinks are racist as fuck

Lisa Sure is so awesome at omputers that I'm starting to wonder if she's a tranny.

*Su

>AMD hires female CEO due to her expertise as an engineer and no-bullshit philosophy
>AMD starts becoming a serious competitor

>Intel hires women because of vagina quota
>Intel starts completely losing its shit on every front and becoming stinky like an unwashed vagina

A minor difference in philosophy, yet a major difference in result. The lesson: Stop employing feminists as interaction engineers, employ actual female engineers instead who are too smart to waste their time on gender studies and instead opt for engineering studies.

intel shill are on fire

Attached: AMD multi track.png (576x768, 388K)

It's unfortunate I think this when I see a successful woman in tech.

>FULL REPRESENTATION
What does this mean? 50% Dem 50% Rep?

Asian women are much better at tech than western women. Lisa had a PhD at MIT. That said, Lisa was groomed to be a CEO and wasn't selected due to being good at her work at AMD. She worked for less than a year in technical roles before being promoted to management.

Why did they groom her to be a CEO? Who does she work for?

her is my upvote sit

wow thanks for the gold kind stranger!

52% dem 48% rep

Expect to see minority heads rolling at Intel in 2020!

>>FULL REPRESENTATION
>What does this mean? 50% Dem 50% Rep?
kek, obviously 100% dem and sjw and tranny and women

>Who does she work for?
Chiang Kai-shek

Uncle Jensen

Attached: d64086eae0f1e2fe7ccff255d3a1d63d.png (744x427, 515K)

>Who does she work for?
Supreme Leader Xi

Attached: 1531447051592.jpg (814x1223, 92K)

You wish, commie scum.

Attached: ST_20170520_XKTM_3153382[1].jpg (780x520, 48K)

KMT is the pro-China party now.

hahaha. no. it's about race.

remember, race is the most important and canonical element of a human.

Intel posted record profits last quarter, they're doing just fine, armchair analyst.

KMT is the legitimate government of China, you foolish communist.

>Taiwan
>country
Why do mutts sucks at geography?

Chang please.

The fun thing about the human race is that there's an exception for everything, good and bad.
You can find a person, probably several that would like to have their bodies replaced by trains with the face stretched in a circle as the face of it.
But on the flip side of the coin, sometimes someone that have an unique idea pop up and everything get better.

SILICON MOMMY

man imagine if she was hot on top of being a big brain

Representation was supposed to be what the demographic (racial) percentage was. But of course the goal posts are always moved.

nah, white males would be the first to be fired come 2020

unless ps5 goes full high end, navi looks to be doing 4k 60 at mid range... some of the console leaks get me hopeful again, kind of shocking.

I M A G I N E

famous last words. they have 2 more years until being sold for parts.

And rightly so. If the white males had provided a more welcoming environment instead of clinging onto the outdated toxic one where competence is important, the diversity hires would have flourished and been good at their jobs (provided you adjust the definition of "good" to make it less problematic).

Attached: womyn_and_shitskins_cant_into_merit.png (1352x1448, 182K)

(you)

RIP Intel

Jokes aside I was thinking of just making my new build the next generation equivalent to R5 2600 (3600?) and the RX 580. Full on AMD.