AMD SKU very much fake

***BREATHES IN***

Attached: 1scd64bioy121.jpg (4032x2577, 2.5M)

>Black Edition

How to spot a FAKE
they wouldn't reuse BLACKEDITION(TM) from what abomination FX was on a Ryzen line

AMD has been selling BLACKED EDITION SKU before Bulldozer.

why did you post a fake

>5ghz base 64c
lolnah, I wish. Maybe on zen 3.

That's boost.

if they could make a 5ghz 64 core don't you think they'd make a 5ghz 8 core?

fake as fuck, why bother posting it here?
>inb4 currytech posts it as a real """leak"""

>dual cores
>quad cores

Attached: 1521134553613.png (519x626, 458K)

16/32 @ 4.9, while 12/24 @ 4.65 ... totally legit

regardless of specs, the pricing seems all wrong, on every sku
color me surprised if even one of those is true
have a (you)

false and homosexual

>32 core 5ghz boost
>1000$
What fever dream is this?

can you imagine? 8 cores 16 threads with good IPC for $200... that's insane.

That's base; look again

>64 Cores
>5GHz each

That's a fucking nuclear reactor, not a processor

That 3600x would be kino, and the GX would be a fucking devastatingly good gaming APU.

>28nm
hahahahahahahahahaha

should of proof read it

Fairly obvious since Threadripper never did and never will clock higher than the lower core parts

>ryzen 9
Hahaha fuck off

Anyone can make a spreadshit

imagine being this new

Big if yuge

excavator (28nm) was created in 2015, so its possible- especially for a very low end cpu

What was your first clue? The entire list is absurd. 8 cutting edge 7nm cores for $170, TR3 being a complete functional Rome package. Come the fuck on this isnt news to anyone but Jow Forums retards.

> 32c boostable to 5 GHz for $1k
this is so retarded that it feels like a false flag to make AMD zealots look even worse.

nah that was canned ages ago.
right after athlon 9800k

>Duron series returning
Yeah, okay.
>Quad Core 5.0ghz Duron for $30
Yeah, alright buddy.

well think about it, amd is going full chiplet at least everything threadripper up, and if the consoles are chiplett to, that offeres amd an absolute fuckton of binning potential on a process that will see them have a 30% performance increase, threadripper can already be set to 4.2+ for its clock rate without issue, 30% more than that would put it at 5.4, or at least the equivalent of running 5.4

I can honestly see amd running a halo sku like this if they go full chiplet.

Black editions existed with original FX chips even with original Athlons. They mean that chip is 100% unlocked, but considering all zen chips are unlocked, black edition indeed looks like someone tried to be cute.

what is binning, I don't doubt this is fake, but everything on its reasonable enough that I wouldn't be shocked if it was real.

that said, the 14 and 12 nm chips, if amd goes full chiplet, it benefits them to go full chiplet on all levels just to have more to pull from for binning.

amd has been poking intel with its naming the entirety of its life, I wouldn't be shocked if there was a ryzen 9 just due to I9.

silicon wise, a 170mm^2 chip would cost 21$ even if half the chips were dead, an interposer along with some io costs another 20$ and an older silicon process for io, if it was double the size of the 7nm chip would still be 20-40$

remember the smaller you go, the lower your price can be due to all the good chips.

full rome out the gate on threadripper is not likely, but remember, rome and thread ripper have the same pinout unless amd is changing something up for 64 cores, so socket compatibility is there.

well, take a look at current threadripper, when amd says they are their best chips, they aren't lying, threadripper clocks higher than ryzen.

>disabling smt on 3600g
why amd is being a jewlet?

if this shit turns out to be real...

Well intelel is in for a tough ride. 3800X will sell like hotcakes to all streamers. The new 2600K. 3700X will be the new 2500K. 3600GX will be a cpu for the masses. Just buy this shit and dont even go GPU.

If this turns out to be true, ill take the 3800X. Problem is however, won't 2 channels of memory bottleneck the 32 threads?

T. Intel shill

r7 1700 is $170

New socket?

New fudd material from Intel

>they wouldnt use black edition
>meanwhile the ryzen front end and back end is literally what bulldozer was

8 cores paired with vega isnt enough ?

No, those clock rates are generally chosen purely because of battery and heat concerns in small form factors.

it's bulldozer

If these are real Rest in Peace intel

Attached: 1519151364375.png (691x750, 33K)

epyc and threadpripper get the top 3% in the binning process, but its still fake obviously

>amd is up ahead enough they're jewing on core counts
Thanks for nothing intel.

>good IPC

>I can honestly see amd running a halo sku like this if they go full chiplet.
Not with 5 GHz *base* frequency on 64 cores. Consider Intel's 28-core 5 GHz hoax that pulled 1700+ W. No matter how good TSMC's 7 nm is, it's not magical. 5 GHz on 64 cores would require three-phase power to feed.

>but considering all zen chips are unlocked, black edition indeed looks like someone tried to be cute.
Either that or it indicates that the unlocked privilege is revoked with Ryzen 3.