Fuck you Google

Who else for their Google Pixel 3 on launch?

Attached: pixel3-ad02.jpg (2784x900, 715K)

Attached: pixel3-ad03.jpg (2520x1260, 184K)

Attached: pixel3-ad04.jpg (2520x1222, 228K)

If you buy google products that drop the headphone jack and have gross notched displays/ugly bezels you deserve it
You also bought a product from a company known for its hardware flaws in first year devices. Also known for killer deals months after release.
Pixel fags deserve death. I'm posting this from my chinese phone that was cheaper, has no bezels, a headphone jack, good specs, a damn in display fingerprint sensor and a pop up selfie cam. All for 600. Suck it.

Attached: 1538008837244.jpg (494x400, 28K)

Not a chink phone but do like my Motorola phones

Good for you?

Thank you?

I didnt even know they made a Pixel 2

>will over night you a
only a retard could have made that, and worse, a retard could have saved it

>In display fingerprint and pop up camera
Wtf I thought this doesn't exist yet. Which phone?

Based.

Plenty exist by now. Samsung and Apple set trends with the notches and the moving of the fingerprint sensor. But those were supposed to be temporary solutions until tech caught up. Well tech caught up but they realize they can sit on their garbage for a while because its "innovative" and "stylish"
Meanwhile this is the beast I rep. Vivo Nex. It's killer, ultimate way to spit in someone's face when they say "but apple CANT put a headphone jack in their phones without giving up new features! They CANT give up the notch!"

Attached: vivo-nex-s-dual-sim.jpg (700x700, 140K)

>and my information gets sent to the chinese government in addition to google

Based schizo poster

>no bezels
>CHIN

Gonna have a black navigation button bar anyway. But surely its just as bad as an ugly notch, or a huge bezel at top AND bottom

Nice. I've been thinking of getting the honor magic 2 or mi mix 3. I would've probably already bought mix 3 if it also had in screen fingerprint reader

>Popup selfie cam
Enjoy having a broken motor in a few months.

Fairly sure that's perfectly valid in American English.

Last longer than any apple product or google product has in the last 2 years. Plus I rarely take front cam pics. For your average white girl that takes a selfie every five minutes she might have an issue a year in, but the target audience will be fine.

Perfectly fine colloquial English, specifically the use of "over night" as a summary of shipping.

Can't vouch for Google products (my last one was a Nexus 5 and it all started to go downhill from there), but apple phones are pretty durable. More so than most Android flagships and definitely more durable than a lot of the pop-up phones (a lot of which are barely more durable than that iPad pro everyone is joking about). If they didn't deliberately slow them down you would probably see more of them.

This post has been brought to you by Gearbest, reply for a coupon code for you next Xiaomi phone!

Still using my iPhone 6. Got it when it originally was released, still holds up perfectly.

It's not grammatically correct, but languages are ever evolving, or dead.

Thank you China