Are Amazon Basics still re-skinned Eneloops?

Are Amazon Basics still re-skinned Eneloops?

Or should I just buy Eneloops?

Attached: 81aG89tZBgL._SL1500_.jpg (1191x1500, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01FJAPXJI/ref=AmazonBasics_HQP?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=2E6CVB8X6K146FX1XTY4&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=3718afac-2fb1-49c2-91c7-f71ee6968e0b&pf_rd_i=B00JHKSN5I&th=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Jeo_hv-8bHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think Amazon basics are rechargeable.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01FJAPXJI/ref=AmazonBasics_HQP?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=2E6CVB8X6K146FX1XTY4&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=3718afac-2fb1-49c2-91c7-f71ee6968e0b&pf_rd_i=B00JHKSN5I&th=1

I've heard the AB Basic Rechargables were reskinned Eneloops, but all posts are a year old.

By now they could be using something cheaper, and I want good quality rechargables.

What's wrong with Eneloop?

Nothing, they're the best.

Basics are a bit cheaper and at least were reskinned Eneloops for cheaper.

I want Eneloops, and if he basics are still eneloops I'll get those over normal eneloops and save money.

Ikea's Ladda was eneloop iirc.

>Ikea's Ladda
>4 for $7
That sounds too good to be true, awesome if they are.

they are not reskinned eneloops, not sure why you keep saying that...
They are cheap chinese cells and not rechargable.

A few subreddits I found on google mentioned they are.

They are saying that because eneloop has two manufacturing plants now. One in China and one in Japan. Obviously the later are better cells.

AmazonBasics are rebranded Fujitsu's

>not rechargable
This thread is about the batteries that Amazon sells under the name "AmazonBasics AA High-Capacity Rechargeable Batteries"

Amazon basics are other products with the Amazon brand slapped on. So, most likely.

They were eneloops last year. Not sure about this year. Ironically i see this post when I bought a 4pck of AAA eneloops on amazon this morning.

the ones sold at ikea are made in the same county, have the capacity, and discharge curve

really activates the almonds

Attached: 1543278835487.jpg (670x949, 107K)

There are more than one type of amazon basics batteries you fuck, stop saying dumb shit.

Attached: _20181202_222355.jpg (1080x1381, 171K)

Just buy them if you are poor. You wouldmt noticed the difference between the eneloops and other brands anyway. Thats not to say that there isn’t a diffference, its just not perceivable for devices that would use them. Who cares if you TV remote last 400 days instead of 350. Who cares if you anal vibrator only last 55 minutes instead of 60?

They are probably eneloops. Just buy them. Doesn’t matter if they arent

Not sure if they're reskinned but they have the same capacity.

you tards think that amazon is going to use high-end japanese cells that cost much more and cut down profit margins, lmfao!!!! Additionally, you are going to trust reddit, a site known to statistically have more users that are on the spectrum then any other web forum?

Attached: shoes2.jpg (264x191, 6K)

What's the price difference? How much are you saving?
Just buy fucking eneloops if you need eneloop performance. What's the point of this thread?

what do you expect, reddit may have most autistics but modern day Jow Forums has the most underage userbase therefore we have the most users with undeveloped grey matter, ignorant basically.

>mfw Amazon has their own brand of literally everything now

They're taking control

Attached: 1361233461078.jpg (448x412, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jeo_hv-8bHI

Only a certain color are. And those were old gen tech.

no, they are I believe sanyo batteries.

amazon's profit margins are in the 1-5% range, they do their business exclusively on scale, I can honestly believe amazon puts out higher end batteries for cheap

that said, the first generation of batteries were a chinese off brand.

here is the fact, amazon will give you batteries, they will recharge, and you will most likely fuck them up mechanically, either leaving them in something that takes their charge below recharge level or by just destroying them with rough use before you will hit the cant recharge them any more point.

you are getting a good battery, they are cheaper then energizers and will have better quality control.

not really, with a basic necessity, it's cheaper to go direct to manufacture and then to wholesaler then it is to go through all the shit you need to to package for retail, so amazon has a few brands of their own for shit thats common.

from china, not japan cells, search test data from candlepowerforums, they are shit compared to real deal

japanese lithium refined 1000 times

They should still be reskinned Eneloops.

That said, get Ikea Ladda if they're cheaper. Or if you're elsewhere, Hobbyking Turnigy.

see if it says made in nippon, folded 1000 times.

Battery guy here. Fujistsu took over one of panasonics manufacturing plants a few years back (don't remember which) and I don't know the politics of it. I tested some of these fujitsu's and there was zero difference in the cycle life compared to peak eneloop quality. Still ensure you are buying either japanese eneloops or fujitsus (it will say made in japan on the pack). The chinese cells are shithouse in comparison.

>Additionally, you are going to trust reddit, a site known to statistically have more users that are on the spectrum then any other web forum?

Ah yes, nothing says "My post is trustworthy" like pulling facts our of your ass.

Yes, but there's 2 types. Check the packaging for the maker info, if it says Made in Japan you've got the good shit, if you get Made in China send them back as defective or something (They never check).

The Chinese ones seem to pop up most on Amazon.de, not sure why but the vast majority of the complaints seem to always be Germans.

IKEA rechargeables are just endeloops. Buy those

I have the white amazonbasics batteries from a couple years ago, I was looking for eneloop rebrands and i landed on these.

Best AA and AAA batteries I've ever used. I've recharged the wireless keyboard for my TV once since getting them, the other remotes never, and my xiaomi controller lasts for like 80 hours of gameplay before it needs a battery swap.

fuck. feel like a fool for spending close to 80 doll hairs for eneloops. i only have one pack of ikea batts. fuck

Amazon basics is amazon way to fix Ali chinks.

>go to manufacturers of hood alishit ugreen etc buy it cheaper, sell for more paying for amazon trust

My AA Laddas are made in China
AAA are made in Japan.

hood alishit is better quality than Amazon Basics half the time.