Remembrance Day

Today is Remembrance Day, so respect your veterans and remember the ones that fell for your freedom to shitpost worldwide.

Attached: BE9774D8-99AB-474A-8EC9-0865D953F7EB.png (300x300, 70K)

Fag

nerd

Murderers are murderers no matter if the state tells them they arent

I respect all veterans who fought for my freedom.
So...

#1. Washington and those who fought in the wars for independence and maybe War of 1812 (that was also against British I think).

#2. Southerns in the Civil War who fought for consensual governance and the founders principles (no, not slavery you dumb brainwashed faggots the war had nothing to do with that).

I guess thats about it.

The Entente fucked up! You should've just let the Krauts have a little fun! There'd be lots of comfy little Jewish Stethls and QT trad Khazars but noooooo!

Too right, Provo-bro. If you wear a poppy your might as well fucking kill yourself.

Attached: i remember the easter rising.png (380x349, 163K)

I dont celebrate war

#RespectTheSenileOldMen

>no, not slavery you dumb brainwashed faggots the war had nothing to do with that
Besides slavery, what other state rights were they fighting for?

Britain controlls the USA anyway, so stop being an angry ignorant.

Britain saved the Union's ass by not entering the war, because France was ready to give the Confederates full support. Britain has been pretty shrewd through all of history.

I am not a proud brit. Put it that way lol

>conflict on other end of world
>"lol let's join because we give freedom to the world"
>indirectly sell weapons to opponent side
>still more equipment and better traineds than them, k
>lose anyway
>lose anyway

Attached: a9d1b2ca3e89ace6.jpg (1077x1093, 98K)

Finna bouta murder you boi

Attached: C873960B-8AE3-4CA4-AFA8-CF360ABB506D.gif (406x544, 1.15M)

>go to that list
>says we won nearly all of them

Attached: 1535329348689.png (349x427, 168K)

The facts are the facts.
The civil war wasn't fought over slavery.
Lincoln even offered a constitutional protection for slavery so long as the south stayed in the union and conceded to vetoing certain tariff/financial changes that the Northerners wanted.
I think there was other stuff involved also about states rights (not regarding slavery) and really about the North wanting more Federalism/centralization and the south being against that.

In general though its clear who the founders would have supported and who was in the right.
History was re-written to pretend it was some sort of moral battle but really no its just like any modern government crushing a secessionist movement, purely about money and power and wholly against the values of the founders (values that are moral and correct).
North were stupid immoral bullies and the modern US reflects them pretty well.
Power hungry amoral scum.

lol disabled sacks of bones

Attached: COFFEEUPTHEASS.jpg (663x641, 59K)

What the hell is "Rememberance Day"?
Some chink bootleg Veteran's Day?

Its an anual britfag celebration of the murderers of ww1. They are though of as heros

Did you ever read the declaration of secession? It explicitly states slavery as one of the causes. Do you know why the south made tariffs so low? Because they could compete against any market because their labor was free, rather they used slaves.

Believe what you want.
The constitutional offer of protecting slavery made by Lincoln is a known fact.
The idea that the base cause of the war was over slavery is absurd and simply untrue.
You can disagree if you like, that is simply my view but I believe that anyone who does the proper research will see the slavery angle disputed.
The idea that the North were fighting the war because they felt bad about the black slaves while a nice story and a good moral justification just isn't true, not even alittle bit. Reality doesn't change because we'd like it to.

It's my birthday

Attached: america3.png (503x873, 220K)

>The idea that the North were fighting the war because they felt bad about the black slaves
They weren't. They were fighting to preserve the union, most probably hated blacks. Abe thought the south had an unfair advantage and tried to take that away, which was slavery.

>The constitutional offer of protecting slavery made by Lincoln is a known fact.
This is also true, but to say the war had nothing to do with slavery when the outcome determined the fate of slavery in the us is a bit dense.

By sticking a sharp flower pin into my chest and dying of blood loss?

But you don't prick yourself... You just stick the pin into your shirt, out your shirt, then into the flower. It's super easy, user.