For what reason would anyone literally ever want to use Mint over Ubuntu? What's the point?

For what reason would anyone literally ever want to use Mint over Ubuntu? What's the point?

Attached: niggers.jpg (3840x2400, 1.71M)

because gentoo is better

Maybe they're hosting something.

1. Too retarded to install cinnamon on ubuntu
2. Like to gamble your security with a distro maintained by a very lazy and inept team

That's about it

the only correct answer

Mint is based on Ubuntu, I wonder of it could just be a metapackage over a minimal install or if it's much more different?

I trust my data with based Clem more than I trust it with Canonical.

>For what reason would anyone literally ever want to use Mint over Ubuntu?
Do you hate Israel, sympathise with French Algerians (and other mudslimes)? If yes, use Mint.

More polished. Mint Xfce is absurdly better than Xubuntu out of the box.

>Hate Israel
No

kys dumb phoneposter

>gnome
\thread

4channel loves Israel

they ""stabilize"" it even further. AKA breaking every package in existence and having shit security updates

t. satanposter

>Do you hate Israel
Fuck yes I do

For what reason would anyone literally ever want to use [any deb-based distro] over [any rpm-based distro]? What's the point?

neets don't know .rpm are easier to write. And also muh large buggy repository

>Why do you prefer Coca cola over Pepsi
It's norr or less the same thing with different coating

Attached: 1382709271275.jpg (521x400, 54K)

t.newgerman

I have found Mint to be extremely stable, never once had a problem with broken packages.

I live in Russia

What should I use if I hate both mudslimes and kikes?

Considering suicide is a really popular option

Apartheid Linux

Mint looks better and is more like Windows. Ubuntu is more like a Mac, and as it turned out, I am not an gay.

I had a small kernel regression when I used Mint, which broke bluetooth. Also, themes and UI icon sizes is annoying as shit. Since those are the only complaint I can make, it's pretty good.