This computer genius makes me want to commit suicide. Is it over for me...

This computer genius makes me want to commit suicide. Is it over for me? I just started programming last month and I'm 20. How can I ever compete with this god and kids that started when they were 10?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Fuck up retard.

Did you not start when you were young? Why are you even here?

It's too late for him. The future is male & female programmers getting married and having programming babies with their programming genes, and then using their programming money to hire programming tutors to raise the child 24/7 while they're off at their programming jobs. The child will speak lambda calculus as a first language and English will be secondary. Other children can't even compete.

Okay.

Actual programmer here, that kid is a fucking meme and several levels of autistic. You're okay OP

Uh, you can compete by actually doing shit rather than complaining. I started programming 2 years ago and released a game on steam 6 months ago that sold a few thousand copies so far.

As far as what this kid is doing, solving the world's problems or whatever, you need to want to do that kind of shit. Not everyone who is competitive started at an early age.

When I was in college some 70 something year old man was in my math class and he majored in computer science. He works at an ok company making good money.

Tldr you're 20, you haven't even begun life yet. You aren't even near your prime yet. Stop bitchong and do something before your times up.

fuck a genius just be a boss

at least you don't have ambitions of being a writer.
I just started at 23 and it's pretty much a waste of time. hopefully i can find life meaningful as a codemonkey

Attached: 1527647382711.jpg (250x250, 7K)

kid geniuses are a meme
you could start now and be better than him in 5 years

Why? The dude is autistic you can have a very good quality of life while this will be all he could ever be.
Youre pathetic OP. Maybe you really should KYS

True. you probably have nothing worth saying anyway.
PLS consider suicide.

Attached: 1541183071830.jpg (443x254, 36K)

Link game pls desu

>Over
>20
You can start basically any career you want until you're 25, idiot. Start studying.

I haven't laughed in a long time but this comment made me laugh. Not sure why. Thanks user, I hope you have a wonderful day.

If you don't dream in code you're shit out of luck.

>He didn't reach with his flappy little arms out of his mother vagina to code x86 assembler from the moment they detected a heartbeat.

Sorry pal the train is long gone, subscribe to a live of mediocrity.

Attached: 1456087762618.png (499x499, 492K)

>and kids that started when they were 10?
>Not starting at 5

>x86 asm
>not risc
abort that abomination

I started at 23 and quit because i knew i was never going to make it. Now i am 24 and alcoholic.

I think you can be a pretty shitty coder and make it if you have good communication skills. You're on Jow Forums though...

a unity asset flip doesn't count as a game

I started by going to udacity at 35, just landed my first full time job as a front end dev 3 months ago, there is hope... worry about yourself and your present problem, make goals, and enjoy attaining them... fuck the rest.

go back to school dude, I did the same fucking thing and wasted a lot of time... do it now, get it over with, rest later...

It's fine I got my first job a year ago when I was 19, now Im 20 as well. It's not over, and one suggestion, when you write emails for job applications don't write personal bullshit no one gives a fuck about that, just write directly how are you going to solve the problem your potential boss has.