/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Old thread In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

Attached: 1471783747324.png (723x725, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/usb3-benis/32782164912.html
banggood.com/DANIU-34x23cm-Heat-Insulation-Silicone-Pad-Desk-Mat-Maintenance-Platform-BGA-Soldering-Repair-Station-p-1105515.html
banggood.com/Memebag-for-Manlets-p-1311980.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1543726207042.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>News
• user shares autismo about his new IEMs • BT speaker and some SATA cables • Bike related chink shit works • Dear friend, it's a perfect copy, please understand • Glorious eastern hacker prefers chink shit • Another user falls for the T2 meme Previous thread

Thanks forgot to do that

Good job, anons

3rd of december, finally got a useful update on my second tracking number of one of my 11.11 orders. Can you start a dispute for them not actually sending within the 6 days or whatever?

Does Aliexpress sell any foreskin restoration devices like the TLC tugger?

can you trust alli with your dick ?

Yes after I think so many days without dispatch you can file a dispute however if it's dispatched please understand friend

sir please understand 9/11 big tragedy lots of pakeges got lost on the way

I trust Ali with my butt

Another day breaks. No shipment still.

What's happening in China?

Your seller doesn't have enough to ship in a container load yet

Sometimes if you buy enough of a small item they will upgrade you to a faster shipping method if it's cheaper for them to do it in combining all the total shipping cost. I ordered a bunch of washers on 11.11 and so the seller upped me to DHL for free

now your chink social score is negative

Ordered Zishan dsd player, 2.5mm balanced cable for Tin t2s, and chinky foam tips from the same store as the cable thanks to zishan user being so passionate. Will provide impressions whenever they arrive. The player shipped out quite fast, so I'm keeping hopes up for a December delivery on at least that.

Attached: 1450782529313.jpg (307x375, 51K)

>parents are discovering chink shit
>they ask be about wish
>tell them I wouldn't trust them
>tell them to look on eBay instead
>eBay isn't available in our language
>they don't speak English
>interestingly enough wish is available in our language
Should I allow them to order chink shit from wish?

Attached: 1530621170756.jpg (319x319, 16K)

ive just received pic related
aliexpress.com/item/usb3-benis/32782164912.html
tested with a shitty class 10 card and got 55 niggerbytes sustained write speed and 75 niggerbytes sustained read speed
it does get a bit warm on the bottom side (near the plug, where im assuming the controller is, nothing too hot tho), but the enclosure is glued/ultrasonically-welded plastic so i havent busted it open (yet)
not bad for $2. minor issue is the card sticking out to the side, kinda shitty when trying to get the reader out from a laptop

Attached: reader.jpg (800x800, 28K)

do you love your parents? if so then no you should not
ali has a wide range of languages, and you can also use jewggle autotranslate on chrom* (even on mobile) on fleabay

Let them do it. My gran thinks Wish is the greatest thing on the planet.

>Nonny I bought these shoes on Wish for $5 and they only took two weeks to arrive!

If your parents are technologically inept or know fuck-all about Chinese shopping they'll love it.

Do our chinese friends sell any good desk mats that are for soldering and stuff like that? Any recommendations?

> Australia
> order shit from aliexpress
> chinks ship it within 12 hours, it's on a plane in about 36 hours
> lands in sydney airport
> sits there for 9 days
> Australian post tracking updated
> sits in australian post depo for a week

what the fuck

I'm sure the google translated chink-to-english will work well for english-to-mongolian (note: not actual mongolian)

My parents don't speak any of the languages ali offers either. Besides I don't trust AliPay.

>If your parents are technologically inept
My mom uses Internet Explorer 9 and I tried to explain to her yesterday that entering ebay.com in the address field is not the same thing as searching for ebay on google.
>what are you talking about???? but the result is the same!!!! stupid kid!!!!
Yeah okay mom. I have to realize that most people are just retarded when it comes to computers.

Attached: 1531677148290.gif (305x320, 980K)

I have this one. It's decent, but will reek of chinkshit for a few days.
Bet you can find it cheaper on Ali, I bought it on sale so it wasn't that bad.
banggood.com/DANIU-34x23cm-Heat-Insulation-Silicone-Pad-Desk-Mat-Maintenance-Platform-BGA-Soldering-Repair-Station-p-1105515.html

>Besides I don't trust AliPay.
No reasons no to, except if you not willing to be just another datasource for Great Chink Botnet, but I bet you already are anyway.

Thanks, user. Is it really 5mm thick? I hear chicks like to lie about stuff like this.

>eBay isn't available in our language
>My parents don't speak any of the languages ali offers either
wtf are you from atlantis

That's rough, user. My gran needed a postal code so five minutes later on her laptop she's getting mad and going "They want me to pay $5 to see my friend's postal code so I can send her a Christmas card!!" and she was on some website where all that was behind a paywall instead of just typing in "What's the postal code for X?" into Google.

No, Hungary.
>inb4 hungry jokes
>inb4 gypsy jokes
>inb4 trianon jokes
Ebay.hu was a thing like 5 years ago but they stopped it and now it just redirects to ebay.com with no Hungarian language option

I can measure it once I get home, but I'd say it thick enough.

was thinking bout that one, went for ugreen reader.

I was in Budapest once for a few days. Very nice city, but language is something else. Why do you guys thought that having seventeen different «o»s and twenty three «a»s are good idea?

Just got my KZ ZS3 and holy fuck, they sound amazing, much much beter than my 2€ samsung knockoffs.

Attached: 1543480400798.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

I bought a drill water pump on Aliexpress, it arrived in a wish package.

Attached: 1542828145793.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>much much beter than my 2€ samsung knockoffs.
Well, not that this is that big of accomplishment, but hey, glad that you are enjoying them.

>DoubleDecker
Bro, my bro.

Spelling is one of the few things that makes sense though, since everything is pretty much spelled exactly as it is written.

Attached: 1519707921821.jpg (683x470, 62K)

Is it normal for the seller to fake the package value despite not asking them to do so?

Yeah.
My recent $200+ order was marked as $20. Chinkery in their blood.

Yes.

Need a new backpack. How are the chink ones and which ones are csg approved?

tigernu bags are great

Not that user, but I'm also looking for a bag and found a good one of theirs. So thanks!

What the fuck happened to geatbest?
>can't buy from the US site
>the version of the site for my country doesn't have free shipping, have to pay at least €12 shipping for a charger

He's just looking out for you user.

What's happening?

Attached: 1529092641384.png (900x525, 40K)

I like your chinglish

IKTFB, except 5$ Sony earbuds. Too bad it seems KZ doesn't make any more good IEMs going by some anons here.

>pls wait 2-5 days
>pls wait 3-7 days
>pls wait 5-7 days
Lmao, that's like the chink version of this meme

Attached: abf.jpg (960x686, 155K)

Xiaomi Memebag $5.39
Coupon: 99a5c27
banggood.com/Memebag-for-Manlets-p-1311980.html

looks a bit too small for anything desu

are there any chink hdmi to dp adapter? maybe i suck at searching but i can only find dp to hdmi.
i bought to make an emergency kit for my car and it was too small for my liking, so i gave it to my cousin and she loved it.

>hdmi to dp
>dp to hdmi
arent they the same on the inside? an additional hdmi cable is easy to find, the only issue i see is getting a female to female dp adapter (havent checked, maybe its not that uncommon) or maybe im just talking shit and am thinking about dvi

lmfao a pass user, your u msde this thread so you could show off how new and retarded you are
why would anyone ever pay for a pass when tbey can use adblock+captcha v2 bypass.

Great thread title OP

Attached: pissbottle.png (871x449, 288K)

>when you go to aliexpress and see they're aim straight for the main american demographic

Attached: Capture.png (581x629, 266K)

Niggers?

No, a DP++ port outputs HDMI (DVI) and the adapters do nothing but change the pinout. HDMI to DP conversion requires more effort and lacks the secondary data channels.

Like that knife and fork look normal

after checking the pinouts for both dp and hdmi im gonna go out on a limb and say using dp2hdmi should work while using a $2 "display port extender" (female to female) along with the extra hdmi cable (male to male, which are most if not all of them) so you get a male hdmi input and a female dp output
im almost tempted to order some shit just to test if this setup would work, but i dont have anything that accepts dp as input

well then fuck me, ignore

Is it a good idea to get a headset with microphone from these places? Doesn’t have to be gaymur tier but just be comfortable and not absolute shit

no they aren't the same inside. maybe you're thinking of dvi and hmdi which are the same. you can go from displayport to hdmi/dvi with a passive adpater. but you need an active adapter to go from hdmi/dvi to displayport

They sound amazing for something that cost only 7€, I had sony, pioneer and they were all trash compared to the KZs.

Headphones + microphone from China is better idea.
For some reason they can't get headsets right.
Xiaomi Headphones Relaxed Version may have decent mic, but they are wireless.

bike-stealing niggers? but why did you circle the eating utensils?

I got chinked.

Bought a pair of chinkbuds on 11.11, they came yesterday, I confirm received. The fucking 2 pin snapped off inside just now. In a dispute I message the seller:

"Hello,
I received the Revonext QT2 headphones yesterday and took them out of the package and the two pin wire did not go into the holes of the headphones because they were too big, and while they went in after some pushing, they stopped working half way today and when trying to readjust the wire I noticed that the two pin connector had broken in one of the headphones. The headphones I received were faulty and the two pin opening in the earbuds did not fit the wire. I request another pair of the revonext QT2 and a replacement wire that is able to connect without breaking or a full refund.
I will be rating 1 star and contacting AliExpress and dispute the store unless it is possible to receive a good quality working RevoNext QT2 or a refund."

Of course I exaggerate with the 2 pin, they fit fine but literally just snapped off after normal use. Seller replies:

"sorry,friend, in this situation, could you please return it back to us? we need to return it back to our factory, and we can resend new for you, ok? thanks"

Can I take a better action than sending it back and waiting for new ones 3 months later? Escalate to ali? Thank you guys for any advice, maybe we can outchink the chinks.

Attached: log-home-chinking-2.jpg (600x400, 98K)

If you try to fuck them over they'll give you bad buyer rating and soon enough Ali won't be favoring you in any disputes. Either suck it up because you fucked up a perfectly good chink shit, or RMA it and wait for replacement since it's your fault anyway.

holy shit are you fucking retarded? don't threaten the chink on the first message
you should have played dumb
>hello good seller, have problem with earphone for listening music, came with broken pin pong connector
and start the threat if he doesn't play nice

this is not how you chink the chink

lol, seems you done goofed

>Dad can i borrow $50?
>$30? What do you need $20 for?
>I don't think you can handle that $10
>you should return that $100 right away
>you'll be hearing from my lawyer about that $500

Imagine being this user right now
Imagine going out of your way to chink yourself

Attached: 1520974352724.jpg (337x372, 17K)

THOSE ARE NOT SPORTS EQUIPMENT.
EATING IS NOT A SPORT.

Attached: internal.gif (200x200, 27K)

>Lost all my money to Jow Forums
Guys I feel bad. What am I gonna do if I can't buy chink shits anymore ?

Attached: 1519368356663.jpg (316x160, 10K)

Thanks, let me check. I work on a call center and they let me bring my own headset if it meets their standards

Does anyone have a link to the 2in1 laser flashlight in the infographic? Can't find it on ali

>5mm
Nope, it's 3-3.3mm

>>Lost all my money to Jow Forums
Lol.

Attached: 1506533019375.png (710x577, 30K)

>I work on a call center
why do you need your own headset look for a better job

not a burger but you prolly have the autisms m8
lixada makes pretty neat outdoor/camping stuff, and those tacticool titanium* utensils are in the correct category, if not representing of the whole sports product group

*not actual titanium

Attached: 1533622948639.png (239x228, 121K)

Did anyone else here make themselves a /csg/ advent calendar this year?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1543726207042.webm

it's gone

Attached: CHINK.gif (661x193, 10K)

Please, USPS. I want my phone that I ordered on 11.11. End this torment. Why did it even arrived on the west coast when I'm east coast?

Attached: 893.jpg (692x284, 32K)

>tfw shitty third world country and my only skill is being able to speak English.
It's the best possible work I can find here, but I guess it could be worse. At least I'm not a pajeet

Thank you!

More stuff arrived!

Attached: IMG_20181203_143945.jpg (2000x1000, 257K)

One of the packages was my moms I opened it and immediately thought I got chinked by getting the wrong item.

Attached: IMG_20181203_144217.jpg (2000x1000, 819K)

This is the first of my 11:11 packages

Attached: IMG_20181203_144547.jpg (2000x1000, 646K)

you guys memed my into buying a xiaomi but shit wont root and all turorials on how to bypass mi-server authentification are in hindi

It fits! Ill need to get a HDD to test it.

Attached: IMG_20181203_144843.jpg (2000x1000, 514K)

The gloves are more girly than I thought they would be I might give them away.

Attached: IMG_20181203_150227.jpg (2000x1000, 664K)

they're not nearly as gay as that watch

TRN V80, NICEHCK dt500, foam tips, and POSSIBLY Xiaomeme hybrid pro 2 arriving today. Which should I sperg out and review next /csg/?

THICC

Don't be mean

>Don't be mean
lol gay

I bet you wear a g shock

seiko actually

I take it back