CS degree requires Physics I and II

>CS degree requires Physics I and II

Attached: 1539187873886.png (447x437, 307K)

Maybe in your non-ranking uni it does

It's a brainlet filter and it appears to be working as intended

They want you to think you're an engineer.

I don't see why it requires physics II, but really? Physics I is quite easy. It's often taught at the high school level

/thread

my high school didn't offer physics with calc, even though most of us were in calc or already did it. I'd say the two classes were quite different

Physics 1 and 2 were fun though. CS babies are brainlets

>CS degree
>Mandatory Gender Studies course

Attached: 1537242293330.jpg (1008x952, 54K)

they were fun once I discovered walter lewins lectures. My profs couldn't teach shit

That's the guy who snapped one day and started offering his students sex, right?

spbp

Lol. I only have 25 points worth of mathematics or statistics

Funny you should mention that, he's gotten into a pretty big debate about Kirchoff's voltage law with the pajeet who zaps himself. He published s a response like 2 hours ago.

this

Mine requires calculus based physics 1 and 2. Honestly wasn't even hard

Generally for US colleges physics 1 deals with general physical interactions and physics 2 deals with electricity and sometimes light. One doesn't necessarily lead into the other, it's mostly different material.

I wouldn't mind physics courses if they weren't useless for cs.

at my uni, physics II, math II, chem II have only around 50% passing rate, profs love trick questions in final exams. then higher chem with only 10% passing rate. sure does filter out the weak-minded.

As a physics major, these two classes are retard level easy. Just take it and quit whining

I took Physics I & II with this old school Polish professor. His lectures were a combo of experiments and overhead slides of his hand drawn notes. Those slides were the course textbook as well.

He did do some pretty funny experiments, like running around the lecture hall spraying a tank of co2 to make it snow.

But his exams were fucking brutal. 16 questions for 1h15m midterm, and 32 for 3hr midterm. Multiple choice with 5 options. He even made some of the options a number you might get if you made some error, like forgetting to square a term. Barely scraped by in that class.

>CS degree completed
>No replies to my job applications
I thought this was going to guarantee me a job why the fuck did I waste years of my life and thousands of my dollars

Attached: 1515767284044.png (337x372, 19K)

you fell for the meme. learn marketable skills and network and you'll find an opportunity eventually.

If you can't learn how to learn you are going to be fucked

>take Chinese professor for physics
>can't understand him at all no matter how hard I try
>can't decipher his scribbles no matter how close I sit
>gives a ridiculous amount of assignments, pop quizzes, etc
>grades everything himself and super seriously, takes off points on lab reports for spelling and other bullshit
>fail every exam
>fail the class
>End up wasting an entire year and half after the class was over thanks to this bullshit
Fuck physics. How the hell was it supposed to help me be a better programmer again? I learned no algorithms, wasted time I could've been programming, learned fuckall

Attached: dunce.png (658x901, 64K)

What city is your uni in OP?

spbp

Do game development if you want it to be useful for you.