At a regular american school

>at a regular american school
>when you enter a class you just hear all of the shitty fans go off
>people buy macbooks when they already have a computer just because they dont want to be that guy
>teachers have to buy power strips because their shitty battery runs out in an hour
>only people who use it are chads and stacies that dont know shit about computers
>library has imacs
How did we make applel win?

Attached: 1543873873481145.jpg (2016x1512, 215K)

people think it's a luxury exclusive brand
in reality they sold over a billion phones
also education gets a discount and poor teachers jump on it

based Marceb Mendez

Because factory workers in China deserve jobs

>chargers touching
>not gay
pick one

apple paid to be in schools and to introduce people to their ecosystem of products, people wind up having to learn with apple's devices and don't want to bother how to learn new things
they did exactly what TI does, except TI is much more intrusive about the government contracts they secured

Yeah that's bulky and U N A E S T H E T I C, but it's not like you can fit more than 2 things there. btw it's cooler to not care about what computers your peers use rather than inwardly sperg-out everytime you see one.

Why the fuck are Mac chargers so big again?
Aren't they like 15-35w chargers?

checkmate

This is so fucked up. Fucking autocad and word do this too. It's like your higher education is an advertorial for shitty software.

regulators, capacitors, extra grounding. the power supply is probably the best engineered part of their product.

Steal it OP, you're already a faggot

Google is doing this too.
They bring chromebooks into schools to give to everyone. They assign every student a google account. All assignments are over google classroom (classroom.google.com). All teachers are forced to be google trained.
You can't win.

Yet it breaks because the lack of stress relief.

Some of the rooms in my uni have desks with these built-in

Attached: popup outlet.jpg (425x531, 25K)

OP is that guy who sits alone with his x220 running Arch whilst being triggered by the other kids, silently passing his judgements because he just wants to be accepted by them

>battery runs out in an hour
ask me how I know you're making this up

Also, the chargers come with an extension cable terminated in a common plug. Your pic is easily avoidable out of the box.

Ego

I could not participate in the "actual" technology courses at my local community college without completing a prerequisite course that dealt exclusively with MS Office. Not Windows, just MS Office. And it required you to activate a trial of the software that ran out before the course was complete for some reason and required you to activate it again, almost as if they were training me to purchase and install the software. Absolute garbage. I privately reprimanded the instructor and the school for their poor educational integrity and got a full refund.

You should be paying attention in class there underage.

>Fucking autocad and word do this too
Except that those are industry-standard tools. If Chad and Stacy don't know shit about computers why would you not teach them Office since it's used professionally. Same with Autocad.

There's a cord in the box to replace the fold-out prongs but most people don't bother.

braised and redpeppered

probably gave you the money back because they were afraid you were going to shoot the school up otherwise, you fucking autist.

Apple did it themselves via product placement in every movie and tv show ever after they switched to the all white/silver case colors.

>Fucking autocad and word do this too.
At least I get paid to use autocad and word.

I can't stand sitting next to someone with a MacBook in class. All they do is imessage the whole class and type on their obnoxiously loud butterfly switches. I really have to keep myself from snapping the damn thing over my knee.

Attached: 1484418965177.jpg (2448x3264, 2.02M)

>be me
>sit in front row of every lecture, always show up early
>basically never even notice the 200+ other people in the hall
>one day, turn around for some reason in the middle of the lecture while the lights are down
>witness a sea of glowing Apple logos on the backs of Macbooks
I've been blind ever since. It was just a little mortifying. With females here, I've noticed that they each own two outfits, running shorts and a t-shirt for Summer; running tights and puffy, North Face jacket for Winter. I get that women can't think for themselves and just copy what they see others do. The fucked up part was that there were even male students with Macbooks.

My uni's CS labs use Ubuntu. I thought it's the standard?