Headphone recommendations

Looking for closed back headphones for all purpose use (casual listening/working out/etc.) Preferably intended for portable use. Max is ~$200.

Attached: 51z8lU3xnFL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 17K)

There's a headphone general my newfriend

I actually saw a woman wearing those on the bus. Like a methhead weeb wearing those things unironically
That said, my Sony MDR-7506's are the best headphones I've ever owned

Attached: sony-mdr-7506-professional-headphones-01-xl.jpg (600x458, 31K)

Use what's in the pic. It's what you deserve.

second this, mdr7506. perfect for working out desu (I never workout I don't know).
but maybe I should start working out sincr I'm over 18 now, I've heard metabolism changes after 20 and is harder to stay slim

Attached: IMG_20181203_160751.jpg (4000x3000, 1.74M)

Bludio t4s

This isn't your beta cuck workout thread, all he asked for was headphones

>closed back
so what are the type of headphones i should look for if i want to listen to music at the office but also be able to hear what's going on around me if someone is trying talking to me

How does a retard like you even get a job?

The Sennehiser HD 4.30/40BT/50BTNC lineare great for the money like under £150

Below 100 EUR. Had this pair for a few years, even bought same one twice when it started breaking. Comes with external sound card.

Attached: hyperxcloudii12.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

I've used an older model of the Creative Sound Blaster Blaze for like 10 years and have had no problems, so I'm really happy with them. But with that budget, I'm sure you can get some higher-end ones.

Best amp for under $100 for sub $400 headphones?

Attached: Sennheiser HD650.png (1600x1500, 1.67M)

I had a similar question and got recommended the FiiO E10k or SMSL M3. Both $75. E10k is best seller on amazon but SMSL M3 seems to be more recommended on Jow Forums.

I've heard good things about the $99 schiit magni 3 but I've never heard one.

JDS labs Atom

how did they brake they only launched in 2013 or some thing braking in 3years is pretty shit. every one says they strong.. what went wrong. on yas.

is there any software you can download to run doby atmos thru your headphones.

I want those so fucking bad but I'm torn between how cute they are and not wanting to advertise that I'm some faggot weeb.
I was using Sennheiser HD 595s but I'm not sure they'd work even if I replaced the cord yet again.

Attached: 1398138143333.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

ANSWER ME

these, if you need color coded L R

better off lurking on /hpg/ and doing a post after reading their posting guide.

JDS Labs Atom is the real answer. Schiit relied on being on the only $100 amp. Now they have competition and the Atom is better.

nide dubs

I run SMSL M6 with my 600§s

and it pushes them fine

Not him but most likely it was the USB card going out. They included a short cord on the headphones so if that goes out you're fucked, they replaced mine out of warranty though after 2 years.

>all purpose use
I fucking hate this term so much. So you want a fucking portable headphone that sounds good without an amp, is sweat/impact resistant, balanced for workout and casual listening, and is somehow under fucking 200 bucks? Thats like asking for a car that can go 0 to 60 in 5 seconds, tow a boat, go offroading but also race on the street, and gets 30+mpg and fits into a compact car space. Get different tools for different jobs retard.

Ill throw you what i threw my retarded, tech incapable mac user of a hick friend that managed to still get hacked by an india tech support scam while using his mac. Go buy the jbl sport train and fuck off.

why the fuck would he buy a new set of headphones if the USB card that's on its own cable dies.

he is obviously talking about the mainheadset that has no USB on it.

There's a headphone general. You should have searched before posting.
>

Attached: 20181204-eugeniacooney-helloooo ✨-v344343521.mp4_snapshot_00.00.22_[2018.12.04_10.48.07].jpg (1280x720, 128K)

TELL ME WHAT BROKE on CLOUDS PLZ