BASED APPLE

BASED APPLE

Attached: 1200px-Aerial_view_of_Apple_Park_dllu.jpg (1200x801, 454K)

O N E
N
E
I N F I N I T E
N
F
I
N
I
T
E
L O O
O
O

fpbp

Attached: SHOO SHOO POO POO PAJEET.png (843x710, 318K)

so it's basically that they wanted to be able go to a park but not let all the poor people in?

It's not racist when it's SanFran

Based Apple making a Cortana building lmao

This.

>have a nice plot of land
>build an anus on it
I hate this country

Attached: americuckimagination.png (960x520, 814K)

Attached: DBD90CFE-6641-462D-BCAC-03946A1D74C9.png (750x1334, 1.64M)

>lives there

shmeks

Attached: 2018-12-03_163659.jpg (889x632, 335K)

>only one insurance broker
lol

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1523668448225.gif (500x491, 376K)

I couldn't even create a better visual metaphor for classism if I tried.

replace car dealers with bank branches

>tfw it's actually a loop now

Attached: steve-1318185467233.jpg (927x498, 97K)

DESIGNATED

Attached: 1539585031928.jpg (622x1079, 161K)

Jesus...this is so true

>no trees
>developer plants ash trees
>20 years later the owners have to deal with branches and limbs dropping all the time
I fucking hate suburban ash trees.

Literally a shithole

fuck this is definitely where i live but with trees
at least its not urban ghetto trash or bumfuck nowhere

BASED
A
S
E
D

PLANETARY SHITTING LOOS

based

>no disgusting parking lot sprawl
>Pentagon-like efficiency
>sick private gardens
>aesthetic af desu senpai

Fucking Apple does it again

They should build a new one, which looks like the Ministry of Peace.

Attached: minitrue.jpg (1200x720, 76K)

>One Infinite Loop

more like One Big Dumbass Circle which doubles as a Walled Garden

no wonder their products are dying.

is this the building where people keep bumping into glass walls?

its well known that fortress-like urbmon designs like these destroy the social fabric of the surrounding community for 10s of miles

chek

can we get a side by side with those south africa photos

Yep, Amazon did the same thing with the balls

Is the roof covered with solar panels?

goddamnit that pic

Attached: 1526749815731.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Welcome to the city of Edmonton.

Anyone else entertained by the irony that Apple decided to abandon the home button around the same time this building was completed? People won't even recall the significance of the building's shape in a few years. Instead they'll be left with an extremely inefficient office space.

imagine being so cucked by the oil and auto industry you have to live in some distant shithole because outside of aids infested cities towns are deliberately built far apart
every single aspect of the average american's life is owned by a corporation or government entitiy.
pathetic.
[spoiler]get me out of here please[/spoiler]

You just described several towns I visited down in Washington. One of these unholy things is also growing out of Anchorage like a zit.

You know, user, Apple didn't invent the circle.

Weird, thats not what all the apple fansoys tell me..

Man, used to work at that large building to the top right of the apple campus in this photo. Its actually so trippy to see a photo of it on the internet.
Worked there during construction of the "spaceship" (as we used to call it). I remembered being absolutely mind blown at how fast they were able to build the thing.

Yes, but Steve Jobs explicitly designed this building to represent the home button, which he considered it to be iconic.

cool. i can see my aunts house from here. also, homestead is a comfy road to bike down.

fuuuaark used to bike down homestead all the time user. Also that big japanese(?) superstore right next to the apple campus is the best

Maybe its me, but it seems like it would be a absolute pain not only for parking, but just getting anywhere in the building.

>1 bedroom studio
Oxymoron, dipshit mutt

How did they get all the chinese kids here to build it?

ranch 99? yeah.
>tfw buying chinese food at ranch 99 and going to see fnf 6 at the amc at vallco
>tfw vallco now dead

>literally a loo

baste

those feels bro.

Based Satania poster

>no banks

Well at least the man had one good idea, this no button no bezel trend is cancer.

Wheres the busy street with unnamed buildings filled with contractors, anger management courses and psychiatrists?

they are posers

big if true

remember when they use to just build a regular building? 3- 5 tops stories? made with brick? why do they need these mega structures that look utterly retarded with shitty ass gardens that just drain down water in a state that's facing a water shortage?

with offices like that give no privacy and respect to the individual worker? even floors with cubicles at least had more privacy than that shit.

Attached: 1523498470919.png (576x571, 597K)

Suburbs are designed that way to keep niggers away from white children. Niggers are poor, bad at math, and most don't have cars.

Apple Park replaced an HP campus that had been there since the 70s. No social fabric got destroyed, it's always been tech workers there. I think HP and Tandem had more employees on that site at their peak.

It's like a modern Oxford college

based

>he doesn't know that the worst is yet to come

Attached: DESPITEALLMYRAGE_IMSTILLJUSTAWAGEINACAGE.jpg (990x631, 283K)

I've always had a weird fondness for corporate buildings despite having absolutely no fondness for the corporate world at large. I think this is because my Dad is an accountant and some of my earliest memories are sitting in the back of our car when my Mum would pick him up for work, and just staring at the building through the window... They always just seem so comfy and futuristic. I bet that little lake / pond would be a downright pleasant place to each my lunch.

Attached: hmmm.....gif (1080x1080, 504K)

can relate. I used to wander around Canary Wharf in my lunch break. Many big buildings, many billion dollar companies.

>see how green we are
>proceeds selling non-repairable products with non removable batteries

based

based

This is literally my fucking hometown
Add fridays, chilis, and outback, etc.
Also the 1 bedrooms here are like $1400 a month. Studios are like 1200
Also all the new developments look like bottom left.

classic

>build an anus
kekeroni

>tfw contemporary white society is cultureless and the memes were all true

Attached: 1418787093295.jpg (521x522, 68K)

SO MUCH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>America
>"""""""""""""white"""""""""""""" society

Attached: 1538338236265.gif (587x341, 2.1M)

fully open plan = stressful

based and basedpilled

i was jUST IN THE US AND THIS IS DISTURBINGLY ACCURATE

applies to my town but the reason there are no trees is that an invasive species destroyed a whole childhood's worth in a year.

Looks more like Lethbridge

Everyone print this out and see if you can cum tribute the bullseye right in the grassy area.

The home button is shaped like a fucking app you niggers

>parents plant Bradford Pear trees
>have to deal with the roots damaging the driveway and septic system 15 years later

Sad but true. Auto and oil companies sold us the idea that everyone should live dozens of miles away from work/the city so they can each have a big house. Oh, and they sold us the idea that the car = freedom. Auto companies actually bought out and shut down trams/trolleys/cable cars in some towns because they wanted to replace them with less efficient busses they manufactured, or just have everyone buy a car.

Is that a golf course in the middle?

>it's starting a convergence event
>we never expected this much shit

GOD WHY CAN'T I BE SMART ENOUGH TO WORK THERE
NO MATTER HOW MUCH I RICE LOONIX I WILL NEVER BE AN IVY LEAGUE GRADUATE FILLED WITH POTENTIAL

Attached: demiurge_0.jpg (1400x2700, 308K)

>3- 5 tops stories? made with brick?
No I don't because I work in California and such buildings have been illegal since 1933.
Bricks sheer in earthquakes. Even a building that doesn't fall sheers enough bricks to kill people on the street when they get pelted by them like its Sodom and Gomorrah.

>AN IVY LEAGUE GRADUATE FILLED WITH POTENTIAL
>to work at one infinite loo

Attached: 1537898778497.jpg (835x899, 228K)

>campus
what kind of school/university is on that campus?
what are students even learning? Candy Crush?

Attached: 516573.jpg (2250x1266, 3.24M)

Tallahassee, Fl in a meme image for web

They call it a campus to fool all the new graduates. A cool environment where you
Hang out!
Be comfy
Relax and chill!
Spend a lot of time at :)
Work on projects with others
Spend a lot of time at
>>>>spend a lot of time at

Literally just an elaborate scheme to get millennials to work longer hours

All that is familiar to me, but $650k? Holy shit! What part of the country is this? $300k is a goddamn mansion in an "up and coming american suburban town" where I am.

Seriously, how would having people constantly walk right next to you while you're trying to work not be uncomfortable?

Yep

The whole last 10-20 years have been conspiracy to lower software developer wages. As shitty as that is, I'm seeing now that it's ushering in the future faster to have more software engineers.

The new part of Jacksonville FL, everything within 300 miles of Miami, literally I thought Miami was a shithole but fuck, the grass isnt greener on the other side.