Privacy concious wireless providers US

or best options

Attached: 1542998446686.jpg (320x528, 23K)

>wants privacy
>posts image of a child
What did OP mean by this?

to clarify, looking for someone to tell the MPAA to fuck off

Then just get a VPN

I explain it to you, we cant have nice things because sperg lords will dominate the discussion so basically everything that cant be regulated will be invaded by them.

We could have mainstream anonymity but because sperglords use it for pedos and to target people it will be regulated and outlawed.
We could have a decentralized currency out ofthe reach of banks but no, they had to use for drug traffic and hitman hires.
Burgers have guns but because some retards decide to go into schools and murder people eventually they will lose their weapons.

having nice things is only viable if faggots get a containment board

copy, rented... but who owns that?. ended up making my own.. love it. others rent with XMR I have full server / log control, I configure. we all good... but what provider / renting sim cards would be the best option for my crazy ass. This may be a hardware question since I don't trust that running a vpn on their hardware/network is really safe....

When you say it like that... it dosnt really sound like a bad thing... but fuck... when you know how bad you could destroy someone with the info they are constantly putting online.... what to do?

getting way off topic

>privacy
>US/UK

at first I thought you were just a genuine retarded but by posting that little blonde girl with a gun you made it more than obvious that you work for UK/US Lea.

for all those fbi/cia/nsa agents here: you guys must be devestated about brexit Arent you. Russia won the US election and Russia made UK quit EU. lol Cold War 2 was already won by Russia you incel nsa/cia/mi6/fbi/gchq faggots

well.. you topped me on the crazy ass part lol. love it though and completely agree... we all lose okay? how do you protect your data then..?

by staying outside of British power. This means building a base in affluent European or Arabian lands. literally nothing else you can do. And yes Arabic countries provide better privacy than British and its colonies (ie US, Japan etc).

Get me a job at a British (or colony) Lea and I will tell your supervisors boss things even he will be surprised to hear

OP/Amerifag here... wtf is a lea?
does pajeets' land really offer better privacy? looking for new vpn options

>American citizen
>wtf is lea

you really shouldn't worry about privacy. if you are on British colonized soil (which is every km on your northern continental half) you lost the game. a vpn doesn't do anything for you if you are on British soil the encryption can't be dealt with but there are more than enough ways to target you.

if you want actual privacy your only way is to go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, or Affluent German speaking Europe.

And yes I am dead serious

lol you just prove that other guy to non ironically being a government NSA/GCHQ Agent. congratz

for the lea Agent: yes I am smarter Than Most of you ever will be that's why I a non British civilian have access to information that is outside of your or your subs scope.

but lets say you know how to use SOCK5, tr, macchangers, how keystrokes dynamics work, and aware of how people trace networks... and is it still beneficial?

this.
/thread

lol, ive been country hopping for years... the first thing I do is see the opinion on my country lol. I know we are the nsa bots of the world

you're right. closed.

First off there is an NSA/GCHQ Agent currently live in this thread so pay attention to your words. I have the privilege to not Cate because my government is affluent inside the EU. See all those shills that want to enff the discussion making you think a VPN is enough? Those arte government agents. if you are physically located inside British sovereign territory you lost. deal with it. Doesn't matter if you use a laptop from Nigeria with public WiFi ands it running Tails inside Qubes with 50 VPNs chained.

You can ask our NSA friends where exactly why they certainly know why a VPN on an unztacable Laptop dich public wifi still doesn't make you anonymous from the British.

Yes it's obvious that you will lose every time against an intelligence agency.
But OP just wants to pirate without getting letters in the mail, which a VPN would work for

anything, please. give me a reason to go down a rabbit hole... but no pic no proof... or something to go off of

ps... I hate training AI on these mf-reCATPTCHAs'

lol for real I just want to pick a fight with a non normie from my work. lol

Wrong. if you are in affluent EU it is actually pretty easy to defend against the British. I am pretty certain there are enough people Here in EU that the Brits would literally kidnap if they knew what was going on even risking diplomatic scandals. Obviously everything I write is satire&fiction.

I really don't get how official Lea agents can have less information than civilians. Even if you war six figures a year as bimbo you should realize something being wrong

op is > 6figures and < 25
but calls lies

>duh rushinz

Why is mainland Europe any better that the UK/US?

GDRP..?

The bongs are bringing most/all of those laws into national law. And pretty sure that doesn't stop LEAs from spying either.

Nothing to do with Gdpr. It is about the physical Access they have

So, again:

Agreed, with the use of partnerships between countries and sharing control of companies what can we do?

you guys are idiots aren't you? spying in your own country and your colonies is easy. how do you get someone that erns more than you to infect his countries sovereigns. certainly it happens but on such a smll scle that its practically irrelevante. In centrl Europa sprcificall German speaking non Germany countries I can assure you it is virtually impossible

You want to give that one another go?

Attached: TRAPPED.jpg (720x895, 245K)

+1

thanks for falling for bait. both of You just prove you are Lea employees

Has anybody figured out yet why OP chose a pic of a little girl putting a gun to her head?

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

because he Works for uk/us Lea.not even kidding. Those are the biggest sadistic pedos.

Pull the trigger bitch.

you really don't have a need to be concerned about the nsa or any other 5 eyes nation unless you have a reason to be concerned about either.
they don't waste their time on the little people unless you get caught in the schemes of the bigger fish. the main issue is business surveillance and local lea and fbi.
look up info on CALEA
but the same as stated above can be proven true about local lea and fbi.
vpns work well for privacy as long as you are quiet about it. asking questions on a open forum, not the best way to stay quiet about it.

Okay, druggy.

A nice cup of broth, chicken, is pleasant. Odd though, op doesn't even like soup.

The bullet will likely miss the brain when she holds like that.
Fucking normies I swear

Nooooo! Don't do it, little girl!