pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
Deskthority, Geekhack, Massdrop
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page

Previous Thread:

Attached: 456375675675354345.jpg (1920x1920, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kprepublic.com/products/xd84-plastic-case-black-white-case-for-75-custom-keyboard
reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9ga9hx/blank_xd84_and_grabbag_mixed_l500/e62k5z5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for 75%

Attached: r3AmsNf.jpg (3968x2240, 431K)

no one cares about your stupid noisy keyboard

yuru yuri is a shit anime and topre sucks

yuru yuri is a good anime and i liked my topre keyboard until it broke (the connector came lose from the board),

That being said, I just copped a Xiaomeme Gaming Keyboard, with hybrid red/black sorta switches. how bad did i fuck up

Group buys are really annoying

Attached: CA102BC0-4C38-4BBB-92A0-C46F1C834783.jpg (3016x3016, 1.13M)

Breddy sure that's a membrane-with-slider type thing, not actually mechanical.

why are all the buying options out of stock on WASD? I want to treat myself this holiday by copying this design

Attached: pumpkinspice.png (605x403, 516K)

what's the top one

Got myself a Ducky Shine 5 with brown switches - my first mechanical keyboard.
Ain't using it yet as I'm in the middle of building my PC, but it felt pretty good when I tried it out briefly.
The only gripe I had with it was the extra spacebar (the goat one) being made out of a different material and having a different texture compared to all the other keys.

How did I do, user?

hey user, can you give more info on the bottom one? looks like my dream keyboard, thanks

I mentioned I was getting an Iris a couple of weeks ago but I was out of town for Thanksgiving. turns out they forgot to send the pro micros, so I still have some waiting to do before I can use it but here it is.
I'll replace the caps with xda canvas when they arrive and I'll put in some acrylic for the sides at some point. I'll post again when I've actually used them for that user that asked if it's good.

Attached: 20181203_210614.jpg (4032x2268, 2.46M)

heavy lubed switches are the best
sorry clickycucks

First for 60%

Attached: IMG_20181202_1233159.jpg (4056x2704, 2.79M)

Black sucks

nth for scratchy cherry

Attached: 2017-Brand-New-4pcs-Cherry-MX-Silent-Red-Switches-For-Mechanical-Gaming-keyboard.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 24K)

What do u use for arrow keys? That determines if u are a fag or not.

topre.

Attached: 1450968264910.png (256x256, 119K)

I can't find the source, but, as with most 84 key (aka 75%) boards, it's either Keycool 84 or a DIY/prebuilt kit. This looks like the latter -- it's the plastic XD84 case from KPrepublic:
kprepublic.com/products/xd84-plastic-case-black-white-case-for-75-custom-keyboard

So this means it's most likely got an XD84 PCB and plate, and that's basically all you need to know.
KPrepublic also offers assembly service if you don't want to solder in the switches yourself. And you can find the caps somewhere else.

hjkl obviously

What macros do you you use on your reprogrammable keyboard bros ?
I can’t think of a good one for my Poker 3

Attached: image.jpg (1267x785, 442K)

>Budget
80E
>Location (continent at least)
Europe
>Preferred switch type
Linear
>Layout
Ansi
>Form factor
75%
>Backlight

Found the source: reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/9ga9hx/blank_xd84_and_grabbag_mixed_l500/e62k5z5

Opinions on the Glorious GMMK?

why would you create a thread if you don't like mechanical keyboards?
Every single month we have to deal with a pretentious faggot like you, could you just shut the fuck up and leave?

I press wasd while keeping the Fn button down. I tried different solutions, like the usual recommended one here: , but I've found mine to be the best because I can move the cursor inside the text and add corrections or new words very easily. I also bound Fn + Q = page up, Fn + E = page down, Fn + Z = Home, Fn + C = End

Why aren't there more keyboards with this layout?

Attached: 145318-p223062.jpg (764x432, 74K)

Because it's pretty trash, desu.
Just get a 60% + a separate numpad. Or a 96 key monstrosity.

I've had issues with alt+numpad combination keys working when using a separate numpad. Otherwise that would be enough.

I have four mechs, one with reds fullsize, one with browns 60%, two with blues TKL & fullsize (gateron and cherry). Overall browns are my favorite.

What switches should I try next? Someone said to me that MX silver was great, is it true or a meme? Should I just bite the bullet and get some Topre?

Attached: 1384353300010.gif (500x443, 495K)

If you like browns you might like clears. Cherry clears are like browns but they require more force. You can also check out greens for memes

best mechanical keyboard with LGBTQ backlight, numeric keypad, and quick response for ultrafast typing

I currently have Gateron browns but I'm looking for something quieter, especially for the space bar. Recommendations?

Thoughts on the new creamy switches on massdrop? Look like a chink rip off of novelkeys cream switches but what interests me is there is one with a 78g spring and I have yet to find a nice linear with that heavy of a spring

I'll look into clears, thanks.

chinkshit is best shit

FUCK western manufacturers for
1. not innovating (apart from catering to GAYmers)
2. not lowering prices

>LGBTQ
check BLOODY
i don't know if they actually deliver better performance but they use optical switches that nullify the bouncing effect from mechanical switches, if better duno, no one actually test the performance of switches in any community, its all about the feeling when you press down

Novelkeys is technically chink shit too because kailh is the one who makes the switch

>Budget
100$
>Location (continent at least)
US
>Preferred switch type
Red, linear
>Layout
Ansi
>Form factor
75%<
>Backlight
Yes

Apologies in advance for my retardation.

In theory, can I get blank PBTs and then dye sub them at a random store? And if so, any recommended dye subbers?

My solder station is caput, should i buy a TS1000 or a hakko?

Attached: crop-mini.jpg (2000x1500, 867K)

I guess now we know you weren't pretending.

TS100, of course.