Republicans sponsor bill to bring in 300,000 Indian tech workers to replace college graduates

archive.fo/xfKkH

I hope you're ready to train Ranjeesh as your replacement in 6 months, Jow Forums!

Attached: 1539539924840.jpg (773x800, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes sir

It would appear that both major political parties in the US are selling us out, and they're so bold as to not even try to hide it. It's time for a third major party or it's time for a civil war.

Attached: _0.png (360x262, 190K)

>they're so bold as to not even try to hide it.
They know you aren't going to do a thing about it. Nyaaaaaaaaah!

i warned you, the indians have money and politicians are indistinguishable from whores

Attached: incurablehipster.jpg (2205x2977, 2.05M)

It's been this way since the late 80s. The swapping of parties every 4-8 years is just political theatre designed to comfort you that things are changing. Even when stuff does happen, like legalizing gay marriage, these are small things and just mask the lack of any real economic reform.

The problem is the parastic and exploitative nature of government, not the nature of the parties running it.

The problem is the parastic and exploitative nature of Capitalism.

imagine what could be done if taxes were actually enforced

When will it stop? Why are Indians okay but Mexicans need a wall?

NOOOOO Jow Forums SAID REPUBLICANS ARE BASED HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO US???????

Attached: 1528100268599.png (598x600, 435K)

> are selling us out
it's been like this for decades user

> it's time for a third major party
you fags had your chance and the (((system))) did everything in its power to stop him

now watch it burn

Attached: 9ezbSObUOPCma2xplsCudKr8qhXDJunEd5sAxt-Vf3o.png (743x551, 443K)

More profit for me as a shareholder :)

>This site can’t provide a secure connection archive.fo uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Pajeets are docile and work tech. Mexicans aren't always docile and commit far more crime than curry.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

Just gonna leave this here.

Works on my machine. Upgrade your TLS

Let it burn desu. But hope you know who is the real enemy when it hits the fan.

Yeah we just need that good wholesome tax paying, law abiding capitalism, pro tip no such thing, capitalism is about one thing, extracting profit.

Ameripoos BTFO

I fail the look casual part, can't stop talking to myself

>BREITBART

Attached: 1435482838690.gif (500x281, 855K)

Good. I hate white people and want them replaced

Doctors now will meet pajeet menace.

I want them replaced too but not with Pajeets

>implying Ranjeesh isn't already my boss

(((Republican)))

finally
I hate 100k$+ sojmutts so much

Capitalism is about capitalizing on opportunity. What you're talking about is corporatism.

In capitalism, immigrants came here with pocket change and made a fortune
In corporatism, few powerful people have nearly all the control (think JP Morgan, Rockefellers, etc)

THAT'S BRILLIANT!

Trump had to take immigrants to serve business so he loads up on Pajeets while blocking Mudslimes and nogs.

Don't take it laying down.
Not the time or place for this argument. These ass holes are trying to sell you out. At the very least call your rep. Flood their fucking fax machines. Do something, whatever you do don't sit on your ass and shit post on Jow Forums.

>It's not real capitalism

Tfw you could outcode Pajeet a dozen ways from Sunday but aren't even worried about getting a job because primary function of CS degree was to make parents proud and you can just live off of your trust fund.

Attached: comfy shibe.jpg (450x346, 33K)

Is it possible american universities are shit and churn out unprofessional children who were forced to take more general studies courses than CS / Engineering?
I'd also expect Trump to try to throw a wrench in this

iv always taught indians were based bros, whats wrong with them?

>yeah that'll fucking teach drumpfh a lesson fuck this country

Attached: 1442292157926.jpg (562x530, 69K)

I'm no politics expert, and I fully acknowledge that what i'm going to say might be some Jow Forums grade autismo, but why americans with alla the guns at their disposal cannot into a civil war/revolution like baguettes are doing RN?
Am I missing something?

Their men are the least masculine out of all races
Their skin look like shit
Their culture is built upon thousand years of racism
Their behavior is cowardly-niggerish
They cheat on everything
They are all lazy with poor work ethic
The nice ones are only nice as a mean of preservation
They're huge in nepotism
They hate blacks for being black, they're jealous of whites and Asians, and they look down on other brown people

>Am I missing something?
government has better guns
and flying ones

Curries gonna curry

Attached: 1519117388994.jpg (759x604, 31K)

TOLD YOU FUCKERS TO NOT TRUST NEOCONS

lol if experience has taught me shit, they're will be a small amount that don't really require training, and then the rest won't be able to accomplish shit. That's when I'll be hired as a consultant at double my hourly rate

Europe has 740 million people. And people from the Netherlands to Poland and Sweden to Serbia are all cheaper than Americans.
In fact, you have people with an IT master degree in West Europe who earn less than an American Amazon worker.

What's the point of importing Indians, who generally come from a vastly different work culture? I honestly don't understand.

You only get one chance or the governmen will ban all guns forever

>people are surprised that the government, essentially a fully owned subsidiary of major corporations, is fucking over the regular people in favor of the major corporations

Goodenss what a surprise.

Indians earn far less than people from even the shittiest European countries.

FWIW, all Indians speak English to a certain degree. There are several varieties of Hindi and people from different parts of India literally don't understand each other unless they speak English. Do those eastern Europeans all speak English?

Pajeets are just the first phase of automation removing jobs from the market. You have to do things pajeets cannot do, like thinking creatively.

Indians work for less than 10€/hr and compared to (((self-taught))) euro/us programmers, most of them know their shit in databases and basic algorithms.
We don‘t need geniuses for the average programming work.
t. Recruiter

They work very cheaply

Trump killed H1B Visas and that's why I work at an Indian firm right now. He won't let this happen.

I really hope he doesn't. 300k position that can be filled by non-americans is a slap in the face

what is the point of larping

Every company that either outsources all their manufacturing and call centers and so on to other countries, or hires these immigrants instead of providing decent lives for their fellow countrymen should be burned to the ground and their executive management should be hung.

There is no such thing as "doing things pajeets cannot do". It is all bullshit. We are all just humans. You are either loyal to your own country and make sure your own people are doing well, or you deserve to be slaughtered.

Yeah there is no way that user is employed by a company to hire others. For sure larping

>LITERALLY taking jobs away fro. the american people to bring ay least 300K poos into tech
fucking WHYYYYYYYY

i know

And yet I've never met a pajeets that works for 10/hr that has any original thoughts whatsoever. If you tell them to implement something completely retarded, they will do it

Capitalism is just a word. Politicians choosing to flood the market with pajeets is a specific policy. Talk in specifics and reality, not ideological battles based on theoretical made up concepts.

Protip: This isn't political because both parties would have done exactly the same thing. Thing is, the other party's job is to be angry about it, get people to vote for them, and then just do exactly the same fucking thing.

The thing is, all these companies try to make sure the job is just slaves following specific orders. When Eric Schmidt went to google, has main task was to scale the company. This means making sure that all workers can be swapped around easily as that is the only way you can have a workforce that large.

tjis IS political. They know the left opened the Pandora box that is identity politics and are trying to get brown people points for votes.

Almost as if we should be stringing up politicians instead (in minecraft)

It really unironically isn't

The point of using foreign labor isn't to get better candidates, it's to get cheaper candidates. It's the same with automation replacing workers: they don't have to be better than you, or even as good as you, they just have to be cheaper than you and good enough.

It's pretty sad that I can't find a fault in this with my experience with any (indian-born) indians.

>republicans
implying democrats wouldn't do the same. Why are you still retarded in thinking this country belongs to you.

This country belongs to Google, Microsoft, Apple, Oracle...etc and they want cheap labor. Now fuck off and stfu.

>Democrats would do the same so it's okay if my team fucks Americans over
kys bootlicking retard

Attached: 1516645101116.jpg (1242x1290, 64K)

As someone else said, it is just another step towards automation taking over everything.

First it started with industrialization, where all jobs started to become very repetitive and "robot like". This spread even to "creative" jobs like programming, where they try to ensure that you are just working on your specific feature that a boss instructed you to make down to very specific levels of detail.

Then, once they could turn the job into something less creative, there next step was that they could hire any random people from any country. That is where we are at now.

After that, they will be able to automate even most programming. The end result is humans won't even be needed. So you have to ask yourself, what is the point of going down this path at all? It isn't in our best interests, it is only in the best interests of the corporation owners.

American military might isn't just good because of force, it's good because they have a ridiculous research budget. The middle eastern wars are basically a giant research center for future military technology (and more importantly, strategy) anyway. If even a small uprising happened without military support, it could be mostly crushed within days. Not just that, the biggest avenue for the formation of such a movement would be through the internet, which the government and intelligence agencies monitor and can shut down.

The best hope for an american civil war is, weirdly enough, a russian-backed one. There's no other good way for lots of trained people to be able to organize and create good communication lines while the US gov't tried to block them.

you fucking idiot. Hillary was the preferred candidate of Silicon Valley, they literally pushed her without even trying to hide it.

Now be a good goy and buy the next Surface + iPhone, while Pajeet gets your job and you pay your college debts working in Starbucks..

> even a LARGE uprising
fixed

>still defending republicans who are selling Americans out
kys kike

I'm not defending anyone you brainless fuck. I'm just telling you that you have no choice. Your country is run by corporations, and corporations care only about $$$$$$

No point in responding to you anymore, you're excusing the republicans fucking you over because you fell for the bread and circuses bullshit of politics.

Now kys.

Any uprising obviously needs a certain percentage of people to succeed. It doesn't really matter about military technologies though. Vietnam and most other wars proved you can't really win a war against a population.

How can one make money off this? Charge them money to review their papers to get into these visas?

I don't even live in US. I'm telling you that there is 0 (read ZERO) difference between republicans and democrats.

Obama did the same (import immigrants and give out work visas for tech workers). So why the fuck do you not blame both parties you fat American fuck?

Ring them up and pretend you are a corporation from America. "Hello, its Roger here from Microsoft". A few minutes later.... "You just need to buy 500 gift cards and I will get you that visa".

>I don't even live in US.
Then nobody gives a fuck what you think about American immigration policy. Shut the fuck up.

> It isn't in our best interests, it is only in the best interests of the corporation owners.
Capitalism is unsustainable when technology advances beyond the need for human labor.

Imagine being this triggered because OP included "republicans" in the headline and didn't go to great lengths to qualify it with "w-well the d-democrats also did it years ago"

Are you an asshurt republican shill or something? Why get all bent out of shape because OP identified republicans as one of many enemies. He didn't say they were the only enemy.

I'm just telling you it is the same everywhere. My country has far more parties than yours (you have only 2 you retarded fuck), and there is still no difference between them.

The only difference between politicians is in rhetoric. In the end they both fuck you the same in favour of corporations who sponsor them.

Now again, stop blaming politicians and blame the ones who are really responsible for this

Attached: 99695990_mediaitem99695842.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Don't worry, anons; they'd never take a job as menial as yours.

>Now again, stop blaming politicians
I wonder who could be behind this.

>Vietnam and most other wars proved you can't really win a war against a population.
Nazis won against France, dude. They were also winning against the soviets until they ran out of steam (which happened to be like 3 months after they attacked).

You can win against a population, but they have to have something to lose.

Stop supporting corporate whores.

Attached: 1512787330363.jpg (762x464, 114K)

good post

>Are you an asshurt republican shill or something?
No, I don't even live in the US and I couldn't care less. I'm just giving my observations from a neutral point of view.

I would argue my point of view (since I don't give a fuck) is more valid than all of yours...

To continue; reason you can't win in arabia or vietnam is because the people there don't have anything to lose. Either because they never built anything and are disgusting backwards primitives or they've already had 50 years of whitey oppression sucking everything from them.

They won a traditional war against another army. You can't win against a population. It is like herding cats.

>No, I don't even live in the US and I couldn't care less.
Obviously you care a great deal since you're so asshurt about someone calling out the republicans on their neolib bullshit. Fuck off with your (((neutral party))) centrist bullshit faggot, it contributes NOTHING.

he was for some porkbarrel policies to build fighter jets, know the people ypu think you support

Take North Korea for example. Nobody will ever win against them because their entire population will go to war and forever. They have been trained from birth to fight for their country.

Well, I'm telling you the cause.. and you still focus on the effect.

Do you really think politicians profit from importing cheap labor? What is your IQ? 50?

France's population was defeated. Ignore the propaganda, the population was cowed. There was still some resistance but if britain or the US hadn't been involved that would have stopped.

The nazis weren't doing much to france anyway except improving their society. France was full of anti-semites too so they had some actual support kicking around.

North korea is interesting. I can't make solid predictions because really, there hasn't been much historical precedence. Dropping food and clothing would be more effective than explosives. Dropping explosives on populations only works if you go WAY over the top. Like nuclear over the top. Firebombing gets close but it only really would work in densely populated wooden house areas like Japan. Save explosives for troop formations.

I don't promote parties idiot. I'm telling you not to even vote with your voice, but vote with your dollars.

If Apple, Microsoft and co sell you out, stop buying their products in favour of chink shit and let them know.

I think that is just circumstantial (that they were less advanced civilizations). North Korea has a more modern civilization. If an army happens to destroy their airfields, navy, military camps, etc, then they have to put lots of soldiers on the ground. Then what? The entire population still hates them and will spend the rest of their lives killing them. There is no point. You can't win unless you wipe out their entire population. That is going to be extremely costly.

>I don't promote parties idiot
Then stop sperging out about people attacking republicans when they deserve it, you fucking lying shill.