TITAN RTARDX

The more you buy the more you save!
Now available for daily $1 payments for 7 years!
>voltage locked btw
>bios locked and encrypted btw
>power limited btw
>rgbs that only glow one color btw
>129 screws to replace thermal paste btw
>no raytracing games outside of genderfield v btw
>cant use full display port standards btw
>worse ram than last years model btw
>less cuda cores too btw

Attached: buymore.jpg (321x157, 6K)

>BUTTMAD AYYMDPOORFAGS DETECTED

hey goy get this one instead only $1350 what a bargain! that ones not for you!
it was inspired by gaymans!

Attached: 2080ti.jpg (2560x1440, 354K)

You forgot
>might suddenly die btw

Oy vey I could buy 4 amd powered consoles with that amount of money. Fucking goyvidia, and their /v/tier gaymeme hardware.
People should just take the fps, and usuability hit with vega.

People should ride what they have into the dort until the GPU market isn't so unspeakably fucked.

So is there going to be a titan rtx volta being announced in 2 months?

so fucking pathetic

>Worae RAM
Explain

>volta
We are not going to see volta anymore.
Turing is the successor.

Titan RTX is build on tu102 chip, so it's possible that we would see something like "Titan RTX Black GigaNigga" with tu100, though there are rumors that nvidia gonna skip it altogether because it's not really that much better than gv100.

don't forget that the only gaytracing gayme right now
>reduced RayTracing by 25% in game
>reduced resolution of RayTracing by 25%
WHOOPING 50% INCREASE GOYIM! STOP KVETCHING AND BUY!

This is meant for game developers/arists that are creating future DX12 content with "high/ultra" setting target for systems of tomorrow or professionals that need something more than a regular RTX SKU while a Quadro/Telsa is outside their budget.

Turing isn't the successor. It is literately a tweaked Volta meant for graphical processing. Volta is meant for general compute.

Nvidia is beginning to diverge their general compute and graphical chip designs.

Titan V is the Volta Titan.
Volta is meant for general compute shit and for people have do not have the budget a full blown Tesla V100.

I know.
What i meant it's like volta 2.0.
We are not going back to original volta.

Who the fuck is the target audience for this? Why the fuck has nvidia become the new (apple) and made gpus of all things fashionable
Fuck gamers and fuck rgb led scum driving up the price of shit

>target audience

Turing is not Volta 2.0. It is a just a retooled Volta. They axed out FP64 for more FP16/FP32 performance (for graphical shit) and tweaked tensor cores for RTX functionality.
It is more like the difference between GF1xx and GF11x.
Titan RTX already has inferior general compute and machine learning performance then Titan V for the same price point.

Titan V = meme learning/general compute
Titan RTX = graphical shit

Bought a new rx 470 for 100€ instead and saving the rest for real things.

Game developers, artist and major gaming studios that need workstations for future DX12 titles when a full blown Quadro is pure overkill.

Ah so cashed up morons
Gotchya

Volta also has the 6x nvlink shit for the big installations. I don't think Turing has that many and there's volta2.0 rumours floating around the hpc space. My guess is XX100 and XX102 architecture will diverge from here on out for compute and cheaper stuff. Although calling Turing cheap at 700mm2 is a bit mad.

It is more like developing content using TItan RTX as a baseline for future gaming rigs at "High/Ultra" settings which will likely have GPUs that outpace Titan RTX at lower price points.

You and I both know who will really buy this tho cashed up eceleb streamer morons

Wait, wheres the info on the voltage being locked and power limited, let alone the bios being encrypted? I wouldn't put it past them, but that would kill the market for the card right there, nvidia wouldn't be that fucking stupid to lock down a flop?

Those people actually make up a minority of sales for Titan SKUs.

The bulk of Titan buyers are professional/prosumers that need something more than a regular customer SKU but a Quadro/FirePro are outside the budget.

FYI, Kepler-based Titans sold like hotcakes among professionals/prosumers and they held their value for a long time.

>129 screws to replace thermal paste
get the fuck outta here, really?

Nvidia isn't going make that easy to convert a Titan into a "poor man's" Quadro/Telsa. ;)

I know it's basically a devkit equivalent of console developer skus but still the price and shitty performance bump is insane what 5-10%
Youd get more out of a overclock and they didn't even use hbm2 just gddr6

Whatever screws over the consumer the most I guess.

24 GB of hmb2 would have put the price to the moon. the GP100 and GV100 have HBM2 and cost a shitload more than $2500. GV100 is $9k and the GP100 is $7500

it looks like an edge middle school version of a vhs tape

$2500 should get you a decent a Quadro.

Quadro RTX 5000 is $2300. It's actually cheaper than Titan RTX at $2500.

Every single nvidia GPU since pascal has been like that. They convinced everyone it was for their own good Vida boost 3.0 marketing

Quadro RTX 5000 has only 16GB GDDR6
256-Bit.
RTX Titan has 24GB 384-Bit.

Yup, but where does the Titan driver fall in comparison the Quadro. So far using a 2080ti I have not had a single driver update that wasn't a shit show in at least one area. Hell one of the recent drivers even disabled OpenCL for fucks sake. Sometimes I think Nvidia does this shit on purpose to force professionals into Quadro.

Pascal had a fucking horrible launch I didn't get my 1080 till over a year after it came out

Glad to see I can buy an upgrade from my card I got two years ago without getting a worse value
jk thats impossible

Attached: ver3.png (1021x266, 33K)

welcome to the future where Nvidia won
I hope you're all happy now

>24GB
Looks like it's a better deal for deep learning than a $3000 Titan V, no?

What's the point of that one then, though...

Yeah, but I know like 3 people who need more than 8GB of VRAM for deep learning with object detection in VR. I'm doing fine with a gtx 1060 and an AMD fx 8350