How many files on your computer contains the word "nigger"?

How many files on your computer contains the word "nigger"?

Attached: niggerx1000.png (392x450, 14K)

not everyone is white

None cause I don't have an obsession with fucking niggers.

now show us your BLACKED files

only 3 unfortunately

Attached: nigger.png (401x544, 16K)

Attached: q2ZMR01.png (815x692, 12K)

sorry I use GNU+Linux I can't search for files

I've always been somewhat racist, but I grew up not using the "n-word".

>inb4 go back

But after a few years of Jow Forums, I fear that one day I'll wind up in the hospital for something routine, but I'll be talking in my sleep, and either get thrown in jail for hate speech, or be injected by the night nurse with some deadly shit.

none

Attached: 123151634213.png (248x67, 9K)

ITT: Niggers who don't realized that OP asked for file content, not filenames.

cucks

>cucks

I remember when words had meanings.

Only a Wangblows user is stupid enough to believe this

A search that would take days on any PC owned by a person who belongs on Jow Forums.

Attached: Untitled.png (1436x1050, 46K)

Apparently just /lit/'s anonymous hyperphere

Retard

sudo find / -name "*nigger*"

Quality post, my man.

Attached: praise-kek.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

was about to say none but Terry got me covered

Attached: 2018-12-04_15:43:12.png (960x1064, 71K)

I never really got the "sudo" thing. If I'm at home and nobody ever touches my computer, what's the risk of having a terminal where I'm logged in as root, just so I can do anything I need to do.

there was that one time about 10 years ago when I fired off rm -rf * from the root directory, and had to re-install the OS, but other than that what's the danger?

post it

Attached: NiggerBrain.png (523x388, 317K)

even if there are files named like that I keep things tidy and don't index every fucking folder

Attached: nogger.png (365x205, 5K)

Based fuzzy search finding niggers in hidden places

It means a program can't touch important things without your manual approval

There's no need to run programs with elevated privileges unless they need to have it.

OBSESSED

>There's no need to run programs with elevated privileges unless they need to have it.

I only use the root terminal to mount and unmount drives, and for apt-get, and maybe a few other similar things.

fuck off nigger

If you're asking if there's any reason to not run shell as root for stuff like that, then yes, there is no reason not to. The reason I need to elevate my privileges is because I don't log in as root. But I could have easily started a root shell.