Anyone else hate all the zoomer kids wearing emoji and wifi shirts...

Anyone else hate all the zoomer kids wearing emoji and wifi shirts? It's pretty sad how a new generation is so reliant on facebook and youtube that they ironically make such apparel for.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (230x300, 14K)

>t. boomer

>kids this dumb are going to university

I have no faith for the future. Less doctors, less engineers, quality coders all because zoomers have become braindead thanks to social media.

Attached: liwr5EP.jpg (1944x2592, 971K)

>wireless cable

Attached: 1543059808917.jpg (400x400, 18K)

this necklace is worse than t-shirt

honestly

Attached: Penetration_Tester_License_to_Pwn_T-Shirt_300x300.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>late-stage zoomers upset with succesful /core/ zoomers for having novelty techy t-shirts
lmaoing @ your lives, soon-to-be boomers.

atleast they can operate tech better than almost all boomers. even if they can't operate a laptop or (heaven forbid) desktop, atleast they don't ask stupid questions about checking their email or social media

What's a computer?

Hey kid, I'm a computah. Stop all the downloadin'.

>whats a computer
I think most people in my classes could own nothing but a smartphone and be 100% content.

that shirt is pretty comfy

sorry turd, kids today cant even p2p, you're totally reliant on the popular app of the month

i hate shit like this so much. I had a coworker who made the pin to clock in, her pin for her credit card, and the pin for her phone the same number.

>be 25-26 this year (1993),
>I can relate to very late millennials and like some zoomer stuff (but I see it as progress and curiosity rather than depend on it like zoomers).
>Can't relate to the 18 yo zoomers themselves, because of stuff like
>Most of zoomers don't know about the financial crisis of 2008
>Zoomers might have phones but they never experienced "real" toys that costed more than than an angry birds recolor, going out with friends, etc.
>They know internet as the TV of their generation rather than cool technology that connects people from all around the world.
>They didn't experiences the crisis of 2008 or 9/11.
>Yet the early millennials with their dumb "crazy" approach are irritating too.
>Stuff I grew up with is now retro (especially that my country was mid tier in 90's and 10 years behind every other western country).

What gen am I?

I just fucking hate this world

Do any of them know what cat5/6 is?

Attached: 1537534985616.png (149x125, 38K)

nigger gen

You were born the last year Russia was commie.

So you are with Gen Y. "Millennial" is a slur.

everything about zoomers is pretty sad to watch.

how can people become so incredibly retarded in so little time is beyond me.

faith in humanity lost.

I want to blame Apple entirely but they only perfected a formula. In reality, Zoomers are the product of peak consumerism - easy to use and idiot proof consumer gear that can be made extensively cheap create consumers that only know how to use and not troubleshoot. Why bother when you can just get a new one for cheap?

>I want to blame Apple entirely but they only perfected a formula. In reality, Zoomers are the product of peak consumerism - easy to use and idiot proof consumer gear that can be made extensively cheap create consumers that only know how to use and not troubleshoot. Why bother when you can just get a new one for cheap?
>cheap
that is not becoming the case anymore

You guys realize you acted like a retard when you were young too right? I know people love to pretend that things were different back in muh day. But they really weren't, young people always followed dumb trends and old people always thought they looked stupid.

It's just boomers whining about kids these days like it always is, millennials as always.

It's not about acting dumb; all kids and teens are dumb. It's about the difference between using technology and knowing how it works.
I'm not implying you should be a programmer to use a computer, that would be like saying only mechanics should drive cars. What I am saying though is that Zoomers - while knowing how to use phones, tablets, etc - arent as proficient in understanding how the tech works.
Older generations had to know more about how the tech worked in order to get it to work. That's all

Real boomers are retarded and always were, thinking war was about honor and pride when in true they were toys of the system.
Millenials survived not one but 2 prophetic apocalypses, lived enough to see 3 mediums die (vidya animation movies), are fucking tired of rehashes and keep wondering where the fuck are the flying cars or why is a godamn camera on my TV.
Zoomers think they are hot shit because some faggot niggers followed them back on instagram and have the backbone of a 10 years old.

>Wahh kids are so X these days in my times we were based and redpilled

T. Boomers in literally all human history

Oh, yeah I'd agree with that

I honestly dont give a shit. The fact that something so superficial makes you REEEEE just shows how much of a useless faggot you are

I think you might be comparing your current self to younger people in general not your younger-self to someone more like you were then. Broad generalizations based on your current knowledge and little exposure to the ones more knowledgeable because they are doing/learning instead of running around being noticed by you.

>young normies do young normie shit
WHAT DEGENERACY! The western civilization is falling!
My generation had stupid shit too. For a while it was memed as the worst generation, but turned out incredibly creative, rational, perfectly suited for science - in other words, the best generation so far in known history.

Let zoomers commit their errors, just keep them from the horrible ones that can't be undone in a decade, like destroying democracy.

Attached: 1534694705655.jpg (476x601, 67K)