Imagine being Samsung

Imagine being Samsung

Attached: file.png (601x649, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JcV9F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1mqra66jp3221.jpg (570x285, 34K)

I miss normal phones with no bezels, notches, moles or rounded corners.

Absolutely fucking horrendous, I'd take pic related's notch any day of the week.

Attached: file.png (1350x760, 2.11M)

Notch meme is getting worse.

Attached: 1459793771792-2.png (635x457, 256K)

kek

>notches

Goddamnit phones are ruined again

>audio jack
Samsung save the phones once again

I miss normal phones with no touch screen

the fingerprint sensor is a good thing, especially considering how small and shitty Samsung's current fingerprint sensor is.
I'm sick of the notch meme and the 10,000 lenses meme though.

fpbp

>Meanwhile in the first world.

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3-1.jpg (1634x2126, 527K)

>no headphone jack
>no card slot
This is not an upgrade.

>Not using BT 5 earbuds on the go.
>Hoarding more than 128 GB of memes on your phone as if it was your main computer.

I said first world.

>I said first world.
Just because you attempt to mimic a first world company like apple doesn't make you first world.
>making excuses for not having a headphone jack, or card slot
Just kill yourself you retarded chink.

Why do you say that? They're getting smaller.

>rich people should have the least features
just get an iPhone already, you are clearly kissing Apple's ass.

Give it up user, it's not 10 years ago anymore. BT headphones reached usable status a couple of years ago and are now perfectly usable for everyday use outside your house. Storage is even more of a non-problem, some phones (like that one he posted) offer up to a quarter of a terabyte now. You don't need 256 GB of crap on your phone, c'mon son.

Attached: 1520544554978.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

It has nothing to do with storage size. It's entirely about being able to remove the data from the phone when it inevitably stops working.

The microSD slot is not just about space, it allows seemless data transfer between devices that have it

Xiaomi already has that if you're upgrading from one of their phones. The main issue with the lack of the SD slot is inability to use it when flashing, so you have to rely on USB otg.

When will square screen with sharp edges return?
its not like we use phones without condoms

>chin
OH NO NO NO

>bt compression that sounds like low bitrate mp3s is an improvement, and you literally don't need removable storage
Why are you so stupid user? It was dumb when apple did it, and it's fucking stupid that the brainless non creative chinks copied it.

>camera lenses obstructing the viewing area
Disgusting

too big for female hands
idiotic feminine asymmetrical feature ruining entire screen

>still can't bend the oled panel to remove the chin because apple patented it

sasuga samsungtards

Samsung is absolutely and undeniably btfo

Chinks will do it. They have the technology now.
archive.is/JcV9F

>dat hole on screen
Yikes

fpbp

>6.44ft display
That's a big phone

Are there any other recent phones similar to this one?

Absolutely based

Attached: 1543870499067.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Just about every major cellphone manf is fucking them up bad.

There's no good reason to try to make them even thinner
There's no good reason to remove the headphone jack (remove functionality)
There's no good reason to shrink the bezels until you have to put a hole in the phone or a notch

Fuck this shit, I'm over smartphones. I'll keep my old ass Note 3 til it dies then buy something else old that isn't full fucking retard. I hope smartphone companies go down in flames

you can still buy those

Wow, glad I went with the Note 9,

I feel the same way user, got a Samsung S5 after my Moto G4 Plus contracted horrible screenburn. Put Lineage 15.1 on it, best phone I've ever had

Attached: XuanA_TibetanGirl.jpg (2000x1657, 849K)

This. When note 9 price gets lowered I'm probably buying note 9

Will they still be able to sell in the US? Thought applel had a patent on that

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still running a Samsung Galaxy S4 and have no obligations to change that. If the battery dies, i just swap it out for some shitty shekels.

I'll gladly take a display hole if it comes with headphone jack, in display finger sensor, and sd card slot.

>6.44 FEET

Attached: 1510553523347.gif (225x249, 808K)

Considered buying a Note 9 a few months ago, but everyone was saying to wait because Samsung is holding all the cards for the 10th anniversary

I bought it anyway and I'm glad. Life is too short for waitfags even when the s10 doesn't turn out to be ass

Looks like the only winning move is to buy a note 9 and hold on it for the next 5 years till the notch fad passes.

!

Its nice they still have 3.5mm jacks, this wireless craziness is fucking retarded

This.

Everything wireless pretty much gives you cancer anyway.

>chin
>hole
>headphone plug as a major feature

Attached: ea9e130fd86e9e23394611f337bceea4--sad-anime-girl-manga-girl.jpg (700x988, 75K)

>Bluetooth
>good
Hahahahaha

yeah, and not to even mention that it means more devices that need charging while drawing more power than wired

>chin
What the FUCK are you talking about?

The bottom part of the display.

It's barely anything gtfo

kek

>chin

Why can't they just flip the display connects and put a camera in that prominent chin?

>headphone plug as a major feature
it is these days

Gotta get some new technology to completely remove the "chin".

It's shit, but a continuous bit of screen is better than center notchshit. Gonna stick with my S8, though.

Attached: 1538590667118.jpg (270x322, 36K)

Why not just spend the money to bend the display under the chassis?

This will fuck up the notification bar way more than a small notch would. Visually it looks worse as well and there is no need for Samsung to do this when people don't mind their thin bezels.

Just copy what apple did

Thing is the 6T actually has a good-looking notch. It's the only company that's done the notch right.

So why the fuck couldn't be in the middle?! Why is it off to the side all retarded like?

apple's chin is not smaller than what other brands have achieved, like the find X.

They have managed to make it look good, and that's what's important with fashion accessories like phones

Why contain it?

Attached: sharp-aquos-r2-compact-1.jpg (592x548, 38K)

Enjoy your grains of dust.

How did they go from this to that?

Attached: aquos8.jpg (800x549, 215K)

Why does everyone just let a fucking selfie camera cuck them? Do that many fucking people care about it?

That's a THICC chin, oh my

Attached: batemanoof.jpg (317x269, 19K)

it's the power of first world instagram thots with large audiences and too much money

that's why their sales are dropping so hard they won't even publish sales numbers anymore. it looks like ass, just like all this small bezel garbage.

> Enjoy your grains of dust.
It literally will not affect the slider in any way. Don't throw your phone into the sand at the beach and you'll be fine.

>that's why their sales are dropping so hard they won't even publish sales numbers anymore
I think it's more because the new hardware is worse at not much benefit than the older models and expensive(XR) or is simply far too expensive (XS)

>introducing the Samsung galaxy s10
>starting at A THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS

Attached: cult.png (794x1123, 925K)

It was based on the Oppo R17. I think the 7 will be based on the R19, pic related. Samsung fucked up by putting it at the edge. Lack of symmetry just makes it look weird, especially with all the notifications shoved over.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 60K)

aptX HD is not low bitrate

I honestly think the camera like that looks worse than the 6T.

Attached: 1542304175547.png (409x445, 231K)

Chinks are years ahead of the competition.

we may have reached the era of chinese innovation, america and their puppet states might be finished in tech desu

>1099.99$

Yeah same, the notch is still part of the bezel and you can attempt to rationalize it by saying it's the screen extending into the bezel and not the other way around. With this you have a clear intrusion into the screen for no reason that will look like a smudge when viewing anything in fullscreen.

>getting this butthurt about what a telephone looks like

Justify spending more than 170€ on a smartphone.

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-A2-Lite-oficial-1.jpg (1000x646, 79K)

Doesn't look much bigger than the chin on the iphone X. I don't know how much more they could shrink it without having the screen curve over the bottom like it does with the sides.

Attached: Lackluster_iPhone_X_sales_bad_ne.jpg (680x453, 85K)

>There's no good reason to try to make them even thinner
Phone's stopped getting thinner in like 2014
>There's no good reason to remove the headphone jack (remove functionality)
agree
>There's no good reason to shrink the bezels until you have to put a hole in the phone or a notch
More screen real estate is a good thing. Nobody would complain about notches if manufacturers had them hidden by default.

lul

warranty and support such as customer service, software updates, better quality control

btw has treble changed helped with the software update aspect at all?

>arguing in favor of objectively shittier things

ftfy

Attached: 1543955433475.jpg (800x549, 203K)

fuck

Attached: 1543955433475.jpg (800x549, 208K)

Omg they caved

Now it's fixed

Attached: 1543962361436.png (800x549, 605K)

so wait... the 3.5mm headphone jack is considered a feature now for smartphones?

No SD slot, no removable battery. No thanks.

saw this coming, laughed anyway
thx
greetz from pakistan

Only because chinks doesn't give a fuck about us patents.
Which just proof that copyright hold innovation

Very nice

Removable battery was great on my S3 until the 3rd one which was barely better than the one it was replacing. The 4th one I got was even worse. Either I go unlucky twice or these aftermarket batteries "go bad".