Why does intel stutter so much?

Why does intel stutter so much?

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9IL0YvNzczMDQzL29yaWdpbmFsL0Zhci1DcnktUHJpbWFsLUZyYW1lVGltZW9C (711x457, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are trying to keep the housefire under control using pwm

That tall green line,this why we should get min fps back, fucking meme 0.1% fps it just another avg fps

d-delid d-dis

pwm?

Go back to /v/

you first

>Go back to /v/
benchmarking is a part of Comp. Arch..
If you think that using gaymes as benchmarks is a reason to go to /v/,
then you have to go to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation
just make sure it doesnt burn the goy... err... user and its all good

higher framerate averages is all that matters
>b-but muh 0.1% lows
literally who cares kid?

> Testing an old ass terrible game

uhhhhhhh...

Attached: 1534326485713.png (1824x1026, 431K)

whos who, this is not a intuitive chart.

Only the people playing the game care, not the Intel shills. If the only FPS data in reviews would be the minimum FPS then maybe companies would fix their stutterfests sooner. No one would even hear the max FPS so it couldn't be used for shilling. Of course bootlickers will accept anything.

n-no...this can't be happening...

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9IL1EvNzczMDU0L29yaWdpbmFsL01pZGRsZS1lYXJ0aC1TaGFkb3ctb2YtV2Fy (711x457, 35K)

it's not fair bros.....

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9IL0gvNzczMDQ1L29yaWdpbmFsL0dyYW5kLVRoZWZ0LUF1dG8tVi1GcmFtZVRp (711x457, 43K)

>DX11
Someone should kill this meme already. If you're a game dev but can't use Vulkan then you're in the wrong line of business. You're just pissing in everyone else's cereal because of it.

rest in piece, intel

Hardware botnet busy sending dickpics to the NSA

Stop kvetching and buy i7

based and redpilled

What did you just said you stupid dirty goyim? If you don't buy an i9 9990 you're an anti-semite and will go to jail for denying the holocaust.

You are supposed to switch from turbo-ratio, to all core, then set the multiplier a couple hundred megahertz below the all-core cpu frequency (that is what intel does when you use their cpu stability testing tool, anyway).

>6 thread
>b-but the average is higher
stutter and low threadpilled

Attached: intlel.jpg (486x386, 47K)

>*NEW* old games don't matter!

if you played videogames you'd know 0.1% is what ruins experience. you can feel it, it becomes your headache when controls hicup for half a second every time. I don't know how to explain this in words for someone who doesn't play games regularly.

>only 8700k can come close to 2700x
>that 7700k
>that 8400
oy vey

Attached: Crysis_3_99perc.png (519x269, 9K)

r/amd literally lying to get you to buy their shitty discount processors. yikes

Attached: ayymd btfo.png (1405x785, 1.45M)

THE ENTIRE PLANET IS LYING AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1492855909643.png (1228x1502, 944K)

Man, if that's the wife I'd give her away for free too.

>amd is p-perfectly j-just

i own a 1600 and 6700k and i can personally tell you that amd stutters almost as much as intel.

Nope. It's just your "intuition" that sucks.

>randomly selecting a response from the script you run is "personal experience" now