He's really done it this time

He's really done it this time.

Attached: 1539772504378.jpg (389x322, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPp79U4eKc0
youtube.com/watch?v=o3YOzZZsQSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IDGAFF

is he our /guy/?

Attached: SargonOfAkkad-800x458.jpg (800x458, 34K)

sneed

Anyone else watching Jim's stream RN? Looking pretty bad for Sargon DESU. Normally I don't think this livestream drama is too consequential for a person IRL but I think Sargon's ego will be severely bruised and may never be able to recover. He may suffer from diminished confidence in his future video making.

There's literally no way that Sargon can win this 'war' against the alt-right.

someone give me a rundown on this shit?

he just need to get some dopamine then he will go back to be the same shit

Why do people care about e-celebs? I see these retards being spammed here every day and I couldn't give a shit about any of them if I tried.

Watching Sargon getting destroyed by Kristi Winters of all people was hilarious.

WHO CARES ABOUT E CELEBS FUCK OFF

Attached: 1512352476457.gif (645x729, 631K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Sargon's dead child?

Veeh, please. I know you love dead baby jokes about your friend's child, but enough is enough.

his wife made a better movement than he ever did
though it was a bowel movement

Something about loving a good slow motion train wreck. I didn't "care" about it either for awhile until I started using it as a means to procrastinate.

Fucking Idiots, this is like boxing. Of course Sargon is bound to lose an argument or debate. Do you think Boxers or fighters go 100-0?, or just continue to win forever?. No. They lose. And then they fight again. So what if Sargon lost an individual debate or argument. He will continue to do what he does and learn from it like most in the political commentary field do. I don't follow or like Sargon, but what does /pol have against this guy?. Seriously. The hatred of him is intense. And all I know him for is supporting BREXIT, UKIP and exposing Muslim shit. Is that bad?...-...I thought that was good stuff?.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

he has done what? im not into the topic, someone please?

Hello there Jow Forums I hope you are enjoying the show, as long as you understand that I'm playing 4D chess and even though this all likes like some kind of car wreck, where I'm being publicly destroyed by the likes of Kristi Winters and co, it's really a victory, but i've read Sun Tzu and I play the long game, so feel free to enjoy the lolz and join in the dog piling, because the joke will be on you much sooner than you can imagine.

And Jim, I know you'll be reading this, I meant what I said in the last DM, ceasefire or total destruction, you're Japan right now and I'm the Enola Gay en route to Nagasaki, there's still time for me to call of the dogs, but the clock is ticking... I await your reply.

Attached: jim was right.png (1068x714, 693K)

yeah wtf happened to ol sargoy?

>loses debates to actual academics
>proven to not read articles in full
>raising someone else's child
the man is a brainlet

OK guy pretending to be carl

he either said he doxxed people or he gave info to journalist or something to get people kicked off youtube? idk

People don't watch TV and don't buy magazines anymore but they still need their daily fix for gossip.

Yeah that was pretty funny.

Jim isn't even alt-right. In fact I don't even know who is alt-right. Spencer the faggot?

He waited til he was nearly 40 before having a child and he's also a quadroon so he has shit genetics.

>Stop liking what I don't like!

>And then they fight again. So what if Sargon lost an individual debate or argument. He will continue to do what he does and learn from it like most in the political commentary field do.

I think he'd be better off just sticking to his guns and doing news commentary, and admit that this internet drama stuff isn't his forte. I mean he's been losing debates consistently from original Kristi Winters debate to the most recent Kristi Winters debate (where he lost again). Now he's got Jim mocking him for losing to Kristi Winters twice and dancing on his grave. Should have stuck to playing vidya.

The future of white men is to obsess over 40 year old men engaging in passive aggressive catty e-drama against one another, who broadcast their surreal nonsense to an audience of teenagers. The future is now and it is a depressing one.

That's some 4D dopamine right there

Jim said sargon is steaming right now

Is there a link to it?

link the stream lads?

SEE

Fuck off moot.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPp79U4eKc0
Jim
youtube.com/watch?v=o3YOzZZsQSQ
Sperg'n

Jarred Taylor I would say is the ultimate right. I have never seen him even mildly challenged in a debate.

cheers lads

MERELY PLAYING CHESS

I AM ACTUALLY HONESTLY UNIRONICALLY PLAYING DESPASITO 2.0 IN THE WHITE HOUSE GARAGE

shadilay Carl Bin Yamin your spergery will not be missed

(pauses)
(chuckles)
(sarcastically admits to liking moral loli)
(sleepy)

>this time sargon is really ging down but first let me read some superchats.

what's moot

I'd say that Winters and the Potato laughing at him hurts more than Jim blasting his ass.

Attached: ec15dd345dd7ea6e92812c1cb9b7975ff3e98e969c5bbfc62c133d9caba3fee9.png (389x505, 233K)

there is no altright. Its just a word the left latched onto to cope with the mainstream rights sudden success.

Nigger

The Skeptics are falling apart. Jim is streaming about how Sargon, Kraut, Shitrat, Quarter Pounder, the carrier pidgeon, Dildo Holiday and the other worthless, irrelevant Skeptics are fucking idiots.

more like EBOLA GAY after that tranny trist

patreon shekels gotta pay for all these butter knife licence m8

I've read this entire thread and I still have no idea what is going on. If someone cares to explain that'd be bro tier. Otherwise... I guess I'm out.

I know even less than I did before I read this post.

they were all fucking idiots to begin with though
one calling the others idiots is just the pot calling the kettle black

tl;dr-- Sargon, Kraut, Quartering, and Shitrat are running 24 hour gayops to deplatform people on youtube.

Thank you

>memeflag
He certainly is /your guy/

Is e-celeb "hating" the new "look I'm smart because I'm a centrist"?
It's quite obvious that people like entertainment, as they have for thousands of years and the Sargon v. Jim meltdown is quite entertaining for those interested in politics

The Internet Blood Sport community for some reason has a huge vendetta against Sargon of Akkad. For whatever reason, Sargon keeps engaging with them with his usual not great debate skills on full display. This has been going on for months and I still have no idea what is actually supposed to have happened to spark or perpetuate this.

sargon is glowing.

Attached: 0ca5a9_6555726.jpg (1437x2048, 335K)

Thank you

The whole "gayops" thing is a relatively recent accusation from the IBS people, and one I have not seen substantiated with any evidence or even sound logic. It doesn't explain the origin of the conflict.

Sargon has always been stubborn.
The fact he got BTFO'd only encourages him to go back for more. In many ways it's the same shit that went down with Kraut. Doxxing Discord 2.0 incoming.

literally who?

its more of a case of youtube fanboys coming here to shill their favourite e-celeb for free and we have to deal with it
its especially bad when threads like this make it past my filters

Why doesn't Sarcuck just stop being such an autistic retard? Why does he keep throwing fuel on the fire? Just fucking ignore Jim and stop trying to stir shit up, how hard is it?

S

>someone give me a rundown on this shit?

Skeptics vs IBS / Alt Right

Sargon, Metokur & Warski are all damaging themselves

when will youtube ban these fags, they're ruining real political channels

Attached: Malcom %22I smoke the kikes for the Reich%22 Reed.jpg (862x485, 118K)

did he smugles chuckels gluckels blagles goebbels flaggles again?

RageAfterStorm wouldn't fuck a nigger.

dick warned him a few weeks ago
>dont become the villain, you dont have what it takes. i do. i was sued for 200 million dollars, i can take it. you cant. just stop sargon.
he didnt listen, and this is what he gets.

>The Skeptics are falling apart. Jim is streaming about how Sargon, Kraut, Shitrat, Quarter Pounder, the carrier pidgeon, Dildo Holiday and the other worthless, irrelevant Skeptics are fucking idiots.

Not really, it's the Alt Right who are getting deplatformed

do something productive with your lives
both of these nerds are bigger losers than the lot of you so apply yourself ffs

Attached: Dog tucked in.webm (480x360, 954K)

go on...
last i checked, every one of my shows are active and updated in the rss weekly.

>eceleb drama
you do know you have to be 18+ to browse this site right?

Because he's got an inferiority complex even bigger than his ego, he can't let this go. He's huffing and puffing now on his stream sniping stream, it's difficult stuff to watch it's making me feel sorry for this piece of shit.

Attached: coach art pill.jpg (1406x839, 166K)

what are you, retarded?
this has replaced talmudvision. its entertainment on the weekend before going out to spend 40hrs busting my ass to pay bills. why dont you lighten up?

Hi Carl

Attached: C675BA6B-31FD-40F2-9457-8CBFC00B7135.jpg (769x469, 49K)

Who do you think is next? The real question is whether the audience follows them, they did follow Ralph, will they follow Boring Centrist Cuck #6748356?

read a book

I honestly though Sargon's career was over, but Jim's stream about him was retarded. Much ado about nothing.

>inb4 t. sargon

i read a book every two weeks.

read another book

Jared Taylor is ducking David Duke. David Duke wants to debate him.

Attached: Broward County.png (1902x575, 742K)

Then you’re just not paying attention. CRP called out Sargon for being involved behind the scenes in the Rage drama, and in response Sargon made a video with doxxing information about CRP that he knew was put on kiwifarms by one of his skeptic friends. So it seems Sargon is working with Kraut and other Doxxers behind the scenes and just does his best to cover his tracks.

no stupid. you take your time. spend two weeks to read a book. then move on to another.
nofunallowed faggots like you are a burden

read a book

No one gives shit about you loser fuck off.

what are you reading right now?

Funny how it’s all UK posters who are defending Sargoy

David's retarded if he wants to punch right like that.

piketty's capital hbu

>Sargon made a video with doxxing information about CRP that he knew was put on kiwifarms by one of his skeptic friends.

CRP was on global television, a regular on Russia Today's Keiser Report

>So it seems Sargon is working with Kraut and other Doxxers behind the scenes and just does his best to cover his tracks.

Sargon wasn't working with Kraut though

They defended those 1,300 children being raped by Muslims, what's another cuck on the pile?

finished the tuck's book on friday. very funny.
finally cracked open imperium. sucks tho, because i read the decline of the west a few years back, and its not fresh. its like im catching up w/yockey.

>stop posting things that other people enjoy!
Go back to having achmed run over your kids, you stupid fucking britbong

I have been paying attention though, and the attempts to tie Sargon to the Kraut drama came well after the IBS/Sargon conflict started. I'm not even going to say that accusation is wrong, it just wasn't the origin point of the conflict

Imagine unironically being an ethnonationalist and hiding behind a drama YouTuber's memes and jokes. We should be supporting people who actually help the movement, whether that's The Golden One or Styx. Jim isn't political.

>We should be supporting people who actually help the movement

What movement?

Here is the best rundown I can provide:
1. Kraut contacts UKIP to screw over Rage After Storm. Other skeptics celebrate this.
2. The skeptics realize they well has run dry on making fun of feminists and decide to attack the "alt-right" but only know how to laugh at retards and have no idea how to combat data
3. Kraut is the one spergy enough to actually create a Discord server with a list of targets on the right, at least one of which they did dox (CRP) and were involved in all kids of plans to spread lies and disinfo (gay ops).
4. This is uncovered, Sargon publicly disavows but it's revealed he at least knew about it. Kraut cries and pretends to leave the internet, meanwhile he keeps doing the same shit for months in Discord with David Shitrat and others.
5. Sargon embarasses himself in front of Richard Spencer and is embolden in the "war" against the "alt-right" and starts numerous faux political movements in an attempt to remain relevant.
6. Kraut and co do exactly what they were accused of by continuing to collect dox and dig up dirt on right-wingers. He then comes back claiming he dindu nuffin, in what was found to be a coordinated plan with Vee, Sargon and Tonka to paint him as an innocent victim of the evil "alt-right". Sargon provokes Jim around this time, likely to draw attention away from Kraut's return.
7. These gay op is also uncovered as well as attempts to paint Andy Warski as a pedophile and ruin his personal life (which he does well enough on his own), including attempts to flag channels and mass down-vote.

Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul

8. Shortly after this, Ralph's channel is nuked and the WSJ goes after the Heal Stream's 26k raised for St. Jude's because some people said nigger in the chat.
9. Soon after, the Quartering and others start making vague threats of using superchats to have channels struck similarly to Ralph's. People mock Sargon's dead baby and he flips out.
10. Today Sargon goes on stream with human potato Kevin Logan and Kristi Winters to try and get an easy win but ends up getting his ass handed to him by two actual retards.

>styx
>golden one
holy shit, id rather listen to jahans. the fuck is wrong with you?

this. meme war vet here, i saw this take place in real time.

KYS