Tech companies to avoid

Just to the normies that just join us here and are lerking moar. Here is a list of tech companies not to be trusted.

Attached: FuckoffNSA.jpg (700x525, 88K)

Even normies who know nothing about computers are privacy-conscious these days. The world is waking up, and no amount of distractions in the media is going to change that.

>implying you don't use google
>implying you use DuckDuckGo
>implying you actually use gnu linux instead of windows
>implying you don't use YouTube
>implying implications

Attached: BF1ybti.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

DuckDuckGo is a CIA funded botnet. You might as well be using Internet Explorer or Chrome.

>telepathy
>Jow Forums is one person
>implying implications
Quality post friend.

Attached: 1475436574875.jpg (2040x3160, 658K)

>imblying Jow Forums is not just one person
Hi newfriend. Kill yourself. Bye.

Yeah, fascinating.

>FuckFuckNo
lol
startpage or ecosia are much better choices

SONY, always

I rather use google than ddg. Ddg is much worst than google (bang words) and privacy wise just as shit. If you actually care about privacy use startpages

I unironically use ddg because I tend to get better results

this angers the schizo amerimutt

Attached: :^).png (1187x736, 458K)

Source?

You should use web services provided by companies in countries unlikely to cooperate with yours. So if you live in the West use Russian/Chinese services. Korean and Japanese services are also a good bet as Western agencies are likely to not bother drafting sharing agreements with them.

wrong.

anything that is inside us/uk or dependencies (ie Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Cyprus).

is to be avoided. honestly everything outside of Luxembourg, Austria, Liechtenstein and Qatar is more likely than not part of NSA/GCHQ

everyone dosagreeing is a government shill

>tfw people still fall for the ddg meme
to explain ddg is a known data miner and has tracking scripts all over their website. also US service.

just use startpage like every sane European. if you are on british/US territory its irrelevant what you use anyway

are you really that dumb? ddg is hosted inside us territory which is more than enough proof (look at what US requires you to save/comply with else they would get prosecuted)

and if that isn't enough proof for you go to their website search for something and analyze the JavaScript they inject. their web bugs aren't even hidden properly but kids clearly Fall for the meme.

as a serious future tip: if a us/uk service talks about privacy in whatever way it is lying. that is just how it is either deal with it or continue to use placebo.

by using stuff like ddg you just make it easier for lea target you you idiot. using Google is Non ironicalmy more secure and more private than ddg

you dont Google's Filter bubble is the problem. just use startpage

StartPage is just Google with a condom

Attached: 3b5.jpg (1018x785, 91K)

using a condom is just rawdogging but with a condom

>implying you actually use GNU Linux instead of windows
I think Jow Forums should ban user agents that indicate windows.

>using Google is Non ironicalmy more secure and more private than ddg

Google is a part of prism, you retard.

>DuckDuckGo is a CIA funded botnet
Fuck, you kids really dont belong on the internet lol

>ddg a us service is better

Ddg has per year less queries than google in a single day. both companies log everything they can they have to else they couldn't host in the us. Now what do you think who is easier to target ddg with its 400k queries per day or Google with its 4 billion queries a day

>he fell for te duckduckgo meme

how dumb are you? look at Gabriel Weinberg the guy who made and owns ddg personal history. he had a company whose sole purpose was to mine user data and sell it. also look at ddgs JavaScript source. they literally track you more and in way shadier methods than Google. the code is literally there to inspect just check it yourself.

also he is a german jew. if you don't understand why those ppl are the most untrustworthy in this plane of existence you certainly are retarded.

Your mom is a mossad botnet

Qualcomm. Seriously.

The problem is that it's far too late now, no individual's action can remove them from surveillance.

All I use is Youtube. Sure hope they like my 500000 hours of ASMR watching.

>Sir, he's listened to 18hr of some Russian woman licking a microphone EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST SIX MONTHS. What do we do?!