/csg/ - Chinese Shopping General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
The racist title has been removed & updated for 4channel
What you order will more than likely not arrive before Christmas

Previous Thread:

Attached: Nothin Personnel.jpg (614x617, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32920364915.html
aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32881385609.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
warosu.org/g/thread/S68764885
warosu.org/g/thread/S68786227
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*chink shit general

2st for s9+ being the best phone on the market

>Chinese Shopping
B&RP

cringe

Attached: 1347831702264.jpg (800x804, 54K)

Reported

Attached: Shit mad.jpg (814x443, 182K)

it's funny that he changes the name in the subject but leaves 'chink shit' throughout the post

Where's the news, you shit

you misspelled the name of the general

>open dispute
>refund only
>dispute reason: received counterfeit goods

>order value is above $25
>your dispute reason is valid but return the item or you get nothing :^)

>order $300 worth of assorted chink shit
>From past experience know I'll have to wait a month and a half to receive chink shit
>changed addresses to parents house since I left uni
>put shipping address to uni because I'll be back there in mid Jan
>Departed from origin country

OH God please tell me they're chinking on the tracking. Hopefully customs will keep them for a month or so. Really hope they chink the traffic, this can't be happening.

Attached: 1543782592233-r9k.png (780x433, 150K)

The old thread has not even reached the limit.

Your thread sucks and you should feel bad.

This

This, you should die @OP.

No it's chink shit. I know you're probably trolling but go back to Red dit anyway.

ahahahahaha chinkshit shipping is actually much faster now because the shipping companies anticipated more growth in 11.11, black friday and christmas shopping

Nigger change the title back you chink shit addicted motherfucker.

Can't wait to gift these shits to all my friends

Attached: Plush-Penis-Toy-Japanese-Anime-Stuffed-Soft-Doll-Cushion-Pillow-Pendant-Sexy-Adult-Boyfriend-Creativ (800x533, 168K)

lads, my chinkphone is in my city, being processed by DHL.
It's a 380 USD phone declared as 45 USD.
if they open the package and notice something's fucky, they will tax me 16% of the price of phone of similar specs sold in here (540 USD and beyond) plus their "handling" fee.
it's nerve wrecking, i've already got another phone through with the same technique but you never know.

>no news
>b8 title
>t. subhuman scum
GO FUCK YOURSELF

>DHL
>if
lol

My "titanium" valve caps came in!11

Attached: IMG_20181203_170553.jpg (3216x1824, 962K)

neat

>titanium
You sure it ain't tinfoil.

Anyone know a good mechanical keyboard on aliexpress? I don't need rgb lighting or all that crap. backlit or not is fine, I don't use my computer with the lights off

AULA F2012

tada68

why call it "chink shit"
stop forcing racism on Jow Forums

I agree with OP. /csg/ should be renamed to consumer slut general. It reflects more the reality

surely chinks wouln't lie would they?

Get Loongson MIPS systems here
aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32920364915.html
aliexpress.com/item/loongson-ls3a-2way-server-v1-1-TY-RS780ED/32881385609.html

Attached: loongson.jpg (894x519, 77K)

From AK Audio store? I wonder where he got the Zishan, some reviews are leaving me uneasy, but looking at the price it's just as low as 11.11 so I'm wondering if I should just DO IT.

Attached: Zishan Kalashnikov.png (1129x727, 119K)

Wait, are we actually using this thread or is someone making a new one? I don't want to ask my question in the shit thread

ever heard of address forwarding? its shit cheap

OH LOOK ITS THIS FAGGOT ASS OP SNIPING ANOTHER /csg/ AGAIN

REPORTED

Attached: 1543879009285.jpg (457x439, 35K)

Faggot nigger OP never make a thread again not called chink shit general you subhuman fuck.

So, should I make the new one or is someone working on it? Sage to avoid bumping this

yes

Sorry for the delay guys. Here’s my autism on the NICEHCK dt500’s.

Shit cable. The actual cable part is pretty nice but the memory wire ear hooks are just awful. They unbend themselves and never really get to a shape I would consider satisfactory. Good thing it’s MMCX. I swapped the old cable from my shures.

Actually good foam tips! They’re not quite up to par with comply tips but they’re good enough I didn’t swap them out. Unlike my other chink IEM’s, there wasn’t a hugely noticeable difference in sound quality when switching to the comply tips.

Massive sound stage and superb imaging quality. Up to par with the SE535’s by all means. Voices echo off into the ether and cross-channel effects drill through your head with force.

Not exactly neutral but much more relaxed mids than the Shure’s. If anything these have a slight warmth from the bass. It’s subtle and clean though. This is great as the Shure’s can drown out the highs while more details come through on these.

Treble is rolled off but not as dark as the Shure’s. High hats are a step back but they don’t get lost like the Shure’s.

It pains me to say it but: these are BETTER than the Shure SE535’s. They sound really similar but round out most of the weaknesses of that set. If you’ve ever considered the 215’s at their ~$100 price point, I highly recommend these instead.

Attached: 55844A4D-5EB5-4DA9-9822-022A8A5D1E65.jpg (4032x3024, 1.55M)

yass plz, comrade

seller cancelled my airdots order
cheapest way to get a pair to europe by christmas?

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-AirDots-652.jpg (1500x1000, 98K)

It´s already in your city? You mean they will open and check it now, shortly before they give it to you and not when it crosses the border or your state line?

Last time someone did that the thread got deleted pretty quick.

Why do you hate freedom, OP?

Fug, ok give me a second. I'm having trouble compiling the news, unless I just copy-paste from last thread.
Sage again for good measure

i don't know man, package has not moved since 11:08, it's 18:03 now, last status shown as either "Processed for clearance at user'S CITY" or "Clearance event", sometimes those 2 events (both have the same mentioned timestamp) switch places as last event.

Just passing by, thought you should know this general has always been "chink shit" and should stay that way for archiving purposes.

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER OP EVERYONE HERE FUCKING HATES (You)

Attached: total-recall-lg.jpg (600x392, 65K)

God speed. Also please don’t copy paste. We all really appreciate the news feature

Santa putting them in your stockings is the most probable way they'd arrive before Christmas

I wanted to post some shit on csg but this is not csg
fuck you

Just post it user. I'm interested

>Pretends to stop racism by changing the name
>Leaves the word chink on everything else
Is that a triple-double reverse troll? Or just advanced stupidity?

what?

Attached: what_are_you_going_to_do_six_chicken_finger_artifacts.png (499x499, 308K)

How about we split the difference and call it:
>chin chin general
>jack ma general
>caveat emptor general
>oriental goods general
>chairman mao general
>carcinogenic tea general
>chinesium shit general
>sweatshop general
>social credit general

I propose we call it Ching Chong Panface Gook Slant Dog Eating Rice Nigger Onions Sauce So Stupid They Once Starved Forty Million Of Their Own People To Death Because That Fat Fuck Mao Convinced Them To Kill All The Pigeons Chink Shit General

Please be gentle, it is my first time...

correction, Sparrows, not Pigeons.

Thanks for the review IEM Guy. You input is appreciated.
I just picked up a pair of t2's and a pair of v80's trying to get into the chifi game.
Any recommendations on a small dap I should get? Any thoughts on the shanling m0? Last question, are the Bluetooth receiver to mmcx cable adapters on Ali worth it?

Actual /csg/ abandon this fake one

Chinks aren't human user. They have 6 fingers &13 toes on each foot.

Do the chinks mind declaring as gifts?
I was ordering something from a Jap some time ago who got offended when I asked.

They don't mind user. Hell they usually do it even when you don't ask.

does this actually work

Try it and report back to us.

I don't have DAP. I know it's blasphemy but I use my phone for all these listening tests. I figure most people just use their phone anyway. I plan to get a DAP in the near future, however.

I did recieve a TRN BT10. Listened to it once and put it away. It was a pretty significant downgrade in audio quality and felt awkward to wear. I prefer the good old cable.

Are there any decent DAP's for less than $50?

rockboxed benjie t6

cool
anything I can do?

Attached: thanks.png (1488x962, 47K)

I heard it's still buggy. Any other option with an stable build? Not necessarily rockboxed.

Racists on suicide watch.

Anywhere I can buy an optics rail like this?

Attached: yagcwoem.gif (709x620, 64K)

2-for macdoofor here. Got the TRN V80’s on deck. I bought the red ones because I’m a little cock boi.

Very comfortable IEM’s with what I think is a nice quality cable. Mine has the in line mic cause I suck cock. It works as intended.

V shaped. Someone somewhere once called these neutral. He was an idiot and hopefully doesn’t review audio gear anymore. To be honest it’s not a significant V, as the mids don’t fall into a pit of doom, but it’s obvious.

Really powerful bass. If you’ve ever heard the Boar seman cx98’s and liked those, you’ll love these. More detailed than that set with emphasis lower on the frequency range, not all up in the mid bass.

Decent mids. Can play metal on these and enjoy it. Nothing to write home about but also nothing terribly wrong here.

Actually a rather impressive sound stage with some nice imaging to boot! Not on the level of the dt 500’s above, but well above the hifiman and t2.

Finally, the con: SIBILANT. Not the worst I’ve heard, but bad enough I can’t listen to these things for more than a few tracks before putting them down. There is a solution however, and it’s comply isolation tips. They manage to tame the sibilance, add detail to the bass, and open up the sound stage just a tad more. If you found the treble on these too hot, I’d recommend a set of comply’s for sure.

T2 vs V80? I’d honestly take these any day since the t2’s really need a complete housing redesign

Attached: 84EF5FBE-DD2B-41A5-86C5-4B7F316FD026.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

that's right, racists.

me and my gritty boys will mass report EVERY racist thread you try to make. plus we got the mods at our back

no safe space for nazis, bitch.

>nazis
Last I checked they were allied with 1 Asian nation and hadn't declared war on any. Back to you.

>t. butthurt soicord cuck

kek

IM ONTO YOU FUCKING CUNT

i urge upset people to use the moderation feedback feature to report the hijacking of this general

REPORT REPORT REPORT

Attached: 2e1f201c-d7d6-489d-b74d-09d660b92862.jpg (641x673, 54K)

*ehem*

Attached: quite.png (562x88, 67K)

>the butthurt soicordian is doing it for free
lmao

is the moderator from discord?

this but unironically

Check if DHL is available.

jannies are not mods, jannies and mods are soifriends tho, both do it for free

>he posts on 4channel
>4 free

Since the other one got deleted and I only got one response.
Talk me out of buying this. I already have the paypal order ready and about to click buy

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-154531_Banggood.png (1080x1920, 640K)

Chankoro:
>Japanese: チャンコロ, a Japanese derogatory reference to a Chinese person.

Ching Chong:
>(U.S., Canada, UK, New Zealand) mocking the language of or a person of perceived Chinese descent.
>An offensive term that has raised considerable controversy, for example when used by comedian Rosie O'Donnell.
>(Some Chinese languages/dialects are tonal languages.)

Chinaman:
>found offensive, although it is a calque of the Chinese 中國人.
>It was used in the gold rush and railway-construction eras in western North America, when discrimination against Chinese was common.

Chink:
>(U.S., UK, NZ, Australia, India) people of Chinese descent.

Cina/Cokin:
>(Indonesia) a Chinese person or descendant.
>Use in media has been banned since 2014 under Keppres no. 12/2014, replaced by Tiongkok (from Zhongguo 中国) or Tionghoa (from Zhonghua 中华).
>The President Decision (Keppres) even bans use of "China" in media and formal use.

Coolie:
>(North America) unskilled Asian laborer, usually Chinese (originally used in 19th-century for Chinese railroad laborers).
>Possibly from Mandarin "苦力" ku li or Hindi kuli, "day laborer."

Niakoué:
>(France) someone from East or South East Asia.
>A corrupted Vietnamese word with a derogatory meaning similar to "yokel", "country bumpkin", etc.

Pancake Face, Pancake:
>an Asian person

Sideways vagina/pussy/cooter:
>Asian women, particularly Chinese women.

Slant, slant–eye:
>a person of East Asian descent in reference to the appearance of the eyes.

Slope, slopehead, slopy, slopey, sloper:
>(Aus, UK, and U.S.) a person of Asian (in Australia, especially Vietnamese; in America, especially Chinese) descent.

Ting tong:
>(UK) Chinese people or East Asians.

Yellow:
>an East or southeast Asian person, in reference to those who have a yellowish skin color.

Zip, Zipperhead:
>an Asian person.
>Used by American military personnel during the Korean War and Vietnam War.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
Take your pick!

YAH PACKAGES JUST ARRIVED !

Attached: IMG_6929.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

LOOK AT MY HAUL OP !

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

I THINK I WILL OPEN THIS ONE FIRST

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

Long lasting archive link to the previous & current thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68764885
warosu.org/g/thread/S68786227

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Expected better from you ZishanAnon.

Based & Redpilled

I LOVE THE NEW UGREEN PACKAGING

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Can someone make a proper CHINK SHIT General?

When's the next sale gonna be Jow Forumsuys? I'm ready to jump into chi-fi.
Also press S to spit on 4channel

One was just deleted. Guess this is a no racism zone now.

They deleted mine and b& me for "spam"
I had to resort to phoneposting