Feeling Bad For Sergun?

Anyone else feel bad for Sargon? I legitimately don't think he realized the total ego devastation that Jim "The Mekoturist" Metokur is capable of dealing out. Most likely by the time this stream is over Sargon will most likely be humiliated into rage quitting the internet altogether, and will no longer be able to support his wife and son, It really didn't have to be this way. Sargon could have simply not engaged, but his ego got the better of him, and now he is poised to suffer one of the most total defeats in internet history. There is no way he comes out of this with even a fraction of his audience intact.

Attached: sargon vs metokur.jpg (278x181, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbGquZlfMK0
youtube.com/watch?v=SynqYb-6bXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

show your flag

Metokur is honestly a cringey fag.

WHERE FLAG, WHO ARE YOU, REVEAL YOURSELF COWARD FLAGGOT

The Killstream is incel tmz

I can't even imagine caring about this bullshit. Remember this is the life of a bunch of grown ass men, Jim is like 40 or some shit.

Sargoy needs to get a job like the rest of the skeptic cringefags. Not even shady startups want them to shill their garbage anymore and he has a wife and a wife's son to provide for.

A FUCKING LEAF HAHAAHAHA
No I agree with your OP though, pretty retarded of him to larp as being a serious respectable thinker while biting every piece of e-drama bait put in front of his face by someone who candidly admits to just enjoying trolling him.

no carl. nobody feels bad for you.

I don’t think anyone legitimately cares about any of this bullshit anymore.

It’s gotten to the point where so much has happened that all it’s boiling down to is who can scream and be the most autistic/accusatory towards someone.

It’s literally two semi retarded grown men having a flame war but with streams instead of text.

metokur is overrated trash. All he does is spout shit we already know and pretend like he's smart for it.

Eceleb fags need the gas

coke is a hell of a drug
sargoy was a leftist and it shows
the greater good is his bank account now
he isn't capable of functioning without pausing to smugly chuckle

literally unironaclyy honestly are prisms of deception and deflection and live debates/conversations were his doom
carl should take a break

Attached: 1540927316477.jpg (758x1024, 163K)

Attached: 1531967649867.png (780x658, 280K)

Metokucks deserve the rope

why do we not have an e-celeb/lolcow/gossip containment board already?

lmao

Jim makes videos about furries and tumblr faggots. Sargon goes out in public dressed like an Applebee's waiter and thinks his sabotaging of UKIP is going to 'save the west'. This is why Sargon is a faggot and will never win.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000447424943.jpg (656x874, 51K)

STOP MAKING SARGN METOKUR THREADS NOBODY FUCKING CARES

this

>tripfag complaining about ecelebs
kek

Brilliant.

I heard Sargon is stream sniping Jimbo - where does Sargon stream from?

You can't stream snipe if you have less viewers lmao. Sarcuck is finished.

Where is he doing it from? Neither of his jewtube channels are live

When is Jim making another normal not cringy autistic livestream video yet? So sick of this gay manufactured drama.

the thinkery

Sargon went on to interview like four people in the last two days. Jim did nothing but cry and tell himself he won in his killstream hugbox, and will probably say it a hundred more times in his stream today.

Jim is honestly a fucking loser at this point, and I wish he'd just put out internet insanity and hugbox chronicles and shit, rather than this IBS bullshit.

That's exactly my problem with him. It's not the least bit funny or entertaining watching him self insert into jewtube/discord shit flinging over basically nothing, leave that for when there's an actual happening (like GG) taking place. I guess IA has well and truly jumped the shark then. Not a Sargon fan either btw.

>I guess IA has well and truly jumped the shark then

Yep. Sargon has jumped it too, just in a different way, I think. Still, it's darkly ironic to see Jim doing all things he laughed at DSP for doing

>have to pay him money just for him to acknowledge you
>has shitty events on sundays for his "fans"
>engages in "edgy" sexual content to get attention
>bitches and whines about people that create much better content
>at this point is solely driven by money, and is propped up by a group of retarded teenagers
>drops friends as soon as they are of no use to his "career"
>has dropped all his eggs into the youtube eceleb basket, living off donations like a bum while still trying to act superior
>views others solely based on how many views they have on their channels, believes people who don't care about that are nobodies

Anyone have a link to the debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=pbGquZlfMK0
the first 30 mins or so is Sargoy waffling

jim has said time and time again that he's just there to laugh. expecting some honorable knight in shining armor is a you problem.

>i'm just here to laugh
>collects money

lol remember when Jim wouldn't accept free games on steam because he didn't like to feel beholden to people?

As far as i can tell sargons youtube is doing fine, and he is still making dosh on patreon. I dont see what there is to feel sorry about.

Omg haha guys yes lets talk about internet personalities. Hahah yes yes they are so informative and entertaining. Hah this is so important. I feel such a connection with these internet people that don't matter and use me for shekels. Oh my gosh lol did you hear what sarfag said about metoknigger? Hahaha omg he got so btfo this all matters so much ahaha omg. KYS FUCKING RETARDS.

We're not here to talk about them positively. We're watching icebergs of ego crash into each other and destroy one another for spare change

where are trying to go with this? that he gets paid to laugh at people now? the people that donate in superchats get what they ask for whenever jim reads them.

>7
He's live RIGHT now crying about Sargon. Openly crying about the faggot. He doesn't have any credibility left.

It's a shame, because he used to be principled. Like Sargon, I guess. He used to be principled too.

>Sargon could have simply not engaged, but his ego got the better of him, and now he is poised to suffer one of the most total defeats in internet history.

Sargon had nothing to do with Ralph losing his channel

Metokur melted down this week on the Killstream and looked stupid

Remember when he laughed DSP because people had to pay him to get him to read their questions and comments?

I thought Andy Warski dropped off the face of the planet after his boyfriend Papa JF dumped him. What's he been up to?

Metokur is nearly 40, he makes money by targeted harassment of internet retards half his age.

He's been melting down on his own stream for the last two hours, too.

>I thought Andy Warski dropped off the face of the planet after his boyfriend Papa JF dumped him. What's he been up to?

Warski now lives online and has aged half a decade in 12 months

He does NOW, yes.

Hey Sargon.
How's it feel knowing Jim has 10x the live views as you, and you have about 6x the subscribers?

Attached: sargon not mad.gif (500x518, 1.07M)

>Sargon had nothing to do with Ralph losing his channel

but muh subtweets

Nobody should care about Carl "depends on my stillborn child" Benjamin or old man Metokuk. Sargoy should be skinned, then Metokur should be cinched up in his hide and hung over a fire. Fuck them both.

but people don't HAVE to pay. jim still reads random shit from the chat. people choose to donate because they want priority (i guess)

Sargon's subscribers actively avoid this shit.
Man, I wish this nigger would have just stuck to ancient recitations.

They have to pay to get him to read their shit. He doesn't bother with regular comments. Shit, he doesn't even react to most of the superchats. Just reads them robotically.

Just like DSP.

I was never sympathetic to Sargon before, but this astroturfed BS about the Wall Street Journal has changed that a little.

Metokur and Warski ARE huffing their own farts over nothing.

Nice id

Aksshually, he is 37.

>memeflag
>tripfag
Fuck off mate

warski and jim screech endlessly about some bullshit conspiracy theory that sargon told WSJ to kill kill a stream, based on nothing but a retweet.

Then Andy makes a cringe attempt to insult a dead baby which makes even Keemstar immediately jump ship at how fucking bad it was.

winning fellow sweeties

i bet most of sargons subscribers dont care about gay internet drama

absolutely top tier aborted $oychild jokes, chat fucking on point

Uhh you goyim know that Sargoy does events with an Israeli, right? youtube.com/watch?v=SynqYb-6bXY

more spacing needed tbqh

I do think these faggots are involved in gayops, but the retweet being used as proof is weak shit that doesn't prove anything. The best you can say is it's hypocritical, but that's all of these nogs.

ITT

Attached: ecancer.png (500x500, 38K)

Sounds like something low-IQski would do. I'm not a twitter fag but I don't know how a retweet is the same thing as encouraging a deplatform. Sperging out about tweet-gate.

Better question is what would these guy's great grand parents think about their 40 year old descendants spending their time like this?

he clearly does still read the chat since he complains about the chat being to fast from to time. he even does votes in chat

Sargon is over.

this times a million

>Hey Sargon.
>How's it feel knowing Jim has 10x the live views as you, and you have about 6x the subscribers?

Metokur doesn't care about you he just wants your money

At least Sargon isn't ashamed to show his face

He hasn't done that for a fucking year. Face it. He's just a bitter, lazy fuckup who makes his money from crying on his hugbox streams now. Gone are the days where he'd actually be funny or be challenged.

>jim has said time and time again that he's just there to laugh.
And you still believe him.

holy shit is Sargon full of himself. Not only does he obsess over all these idiots on the internet and how they perceive him he is actually attempted to gaslight those very same people into believing that he really does not care and is to cool for school.
This is just sad. To think he dreams of being as cool as Richard Spencer and he can't even manage that level of garbage.

Attached: 1523835124086.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

he's done it a few streams ago.

>holy shit is Sargon full of himself. Not only does he obsess over all these idiots on the internet

One Tweet from Sargon is a week of content for Warski & Metokur

If anyone is obsessed, it's them with Sargon

>watching a sargon debate
faggots

You are even less relevant than he is, Kraut. Go watch your girlfriend get fucked by mehmet and mohammad.

t. Jim

How about you finally make a new video instead of being a lazy fuck raking in those patreon bux?

not really, fuck him

fount Jr. smuggles first toy

Attached: coathanger.jpg (990x556, 30K)

>a few streams ago
yeah, in 2017

Who thinks any Jewtuber cares about them?

Harmful Opinions does.

>Jim "The Mekoturist" Metokur
literally who?

You are correct that they very well may obsess over him but the narrative Sargon is trying to construct of being above all this because he is involved in real politics, with an actual suit, is laughable.
He is slinging mud like all the rest but will not admit it

Sargun too beta to even have viable offspring

God, imagine being a 40 year old man who names himself after a defunct troll forum where Hbomberguy was a prolific member?

It's like being proud of being an SA member. It's like calling yourself a goon. Sad.

Sargon of Akkad IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. Richard Spencer, The Alt-Right, The Alt-Light, Sargon and others are all being controlled by Steve Bannon.

Attached: 1532390735051.png (600x309, 59K)

look dude this is a retarded argument and feel like doing this back and forth
you have a good night

>the narrative Sargon is trying to construct

It's not a narrative. Sargon isn't sitting all day on Discord, or in secret email exchanges with the WSJ. This is projection by Warski, Ralph & Metokur. Without drama they have nothing to talk about.

Nah, I don't feel bad.
Sargon could have chilled the fuck out at any point and gone back to fighting the left and this all would have boiled over. This was a greek tragedy where the hubris of the man (who we now know was really just in this for his own benefit) causes his own downfall.

I would say Mark Collett does too because he actually does care about British people, there's exceptions of course but any that are "entertainers" rather than say journalists or activists are only in it for the shekels, activists and journalists are usually partnered anyway.

well yeah. we're arguing about two retards arguing...
okay bud, have a good one.

Sargon is a retarded liberalist Civic Nationalist. His downfall is only a good thing

i dont feel like*

Sargoy, I disavow jokes about your dead baby. these are really low blows even if you do scummy stuff of the same level.

The interview Sargon had with Andy Warski was pure comedy gold tho.

Must have really hurt you huh, Carlcuck?

Jim just isn't fucking funny anymore. He's sad as shit.

How's your mush baby treating you Sargon?

Attached: 1440271257343.jpg (595x842, 53K)

The Healstream with Sam Hyde was the tippest toppest kek I had in a long time beside the leaked Oofcast audio.

You are correct about there being not secret email exchanged as they are publicly viewable twitter conversations. Regardless he is doing active damage control on live streams trying to construct a narrative.
He is obsessed with how people see him on the internet and trying to be seen as a real person doing actual political things. He is obsessed with being better then Richard Spencer, its sad.