Did you fall for the OLED meme?

Did you fall for the OLED meme?

Attached: oled-burn-in.jpg (1280x719, 58K)

OLED is garbage

You fell for the TN meme?
You fell for the IPS meme?
You fell for the VA meme?
You fell for the CRT meme?
You fell for the OLED meme?

Attached: 1541602098146.png (550x578, 243K)

Most shameless planned obsolesce scheme yet

Samefag who always keeps their brightness on max with default white themes like an 80 year old dumbass

>he didn't set up his screensaver

32" 4k VA HDR 8 with dithering here. Best monitor I ever owned.

No, when I bought my 75” Sony X90E, I specifically chose it because it’s not OLED. I don’t want to deal with burn-in.

How many of those have intentionally inbuilt unfixable flaws?

How do you like it?

I just bought a samsung nu8000. I was going to get the sony x900f, but couldn't justify the higher price tag

seething

How do you like the nu8000? I'm torn between getting the nu7100 and that. Is it that much of an upgrade?

>highest performer in basically every category, ties with the best points of CRTs and LCDs
>only real problems are ghosting and burn-in, both of which can and will be fixed
it's not a meme.

Honestly, I dont know. But I do know that I'm enjoying it. I would say go compare them at the store and see if it's worth it to you.

I've never owned anything beyond the cheapest 40" on the shelf, so getting a mid range tv was a massive improvement to me

turning brightness down degrades them faster

wont be fixed
quantum dot/micro led are going to replace it before problems could be solved, but oled will likely become the low end tv as they are very cheap to manufacture once you have the shit set up to do it.

I love it. Good brightness for delivering HDR from my PS4 pro. Of course it doesn’t have true blacks that an oled would give you, but I prefer that and not having to worry about burn in.

No it doesn't

>falling for the meme meme

Not transcending the need for physical things

Attached: ccc.png (431x450, 321K)

Which one?

not yet but i really want to buy one

It's no meme. Going back to IPS was just awful.

All of them, display tech is shit. You have to pick a compromise no matter what.

Microled will be our saviour.

well looking at the tests, I notice the burn in on the 50% burn in more then the 100%

also when you have per pixel dimming, you aren't supposed to turn the brightness down.

>2018
>monitors have screen burn-in

>Microled will be our saviour.
Shit resolution scaling. CRT is best at this due to almost infinite practical resolution of the phosphor..

>Buy a 65" oled LG E6 3 years ago
>The absolute best picture quality I've ever seen
>STILL unrivaled 3 years later
>works seamlessly with Plex streaming native 4k 10 bit HDR
>is able to pass-through 7.1 dts HD MA / DD TRUE HD back to the receiver with HDMI ARC
Wew lad, this LG TV is easily my best tech purchase of the past fucking decade.
I watch a lot of movies on it with my family, my wife watches a lot of cable tv shit on it throughout the week and my kids play ps4/fortnite all day. Not a single sign of burn in yet.
I'm telling you faggots, get out of your bubble and embrace the OLED TV especially now that theyre decently priced even for poorfags like you.

Attached: 1538052919576.png (1024x1024, 1M)

Didn't know LG still are paying shills.
LG Gram and LG phones we the definition of every youtuber has one, no normal person has one.

LG phones fucking suck ballsack friend. The G2 back then was kind of cool, but it all went downhill after that.

Look I know what my post looks like, but I don't even get paid for it. I usually make fun of those insecure brandloyalist faggots that "do it for free". However, in this particular case, the TV just completely and utterly blew me away from the day I unpacked it and watched babbys first 4k HDR content on it.

Trust this user, friend. I'm not bullshitting you, it is hands down the best tech purchase i did over the past decade. And now that you can get a C8 for €1500, it's a fucking steal. And you could always return it.

Fuck me I should get money for this post.

Attached: 1542357040954.jpg (680x584, 335K)

The bottom looks worse to you than the top? Really? You must be blind, nigga

Attached: OLED CNN burn in 44 wks.png (311x584, 41K)

>Shit resolution scaling
How the fuck do you know when it's not even in commercially available yet?
>CRT is best at this due to almost infinite practical resolution of the phosphor..
Nice meme reply.

>shameless planned obsolesce
But it all was known from the very beginning

>gayman

That's why it's shameless

>what is a shadow mask
Nice regurgitation of some bs you read on /vr/. That 'infinite resolution' only exists for black+white, and only theoretically.