How the FUCk do I fix this?

How the FUCk do I fix this?

Attached: 2018-12-04 21.19.46.jpg (1541x964, 283K)

>283 KB
Try reducing resolution. You can also save the file with lower jpg quality.

You fucked up. The board is trash. Buy a new one.

You can fix like, a few bent pins, but this board is utterly fucked. Also use /sqt/, this doesn't deserve it's own thread.

>SMD resistors literally torn off the socket

How the fuck did you manage that? Also, one is missing.

Attached: 1543874107405.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>lower quality
My eyes are already bleeding from the 4:2:0 subsampling. Why don't people learn to use 4:4:4?

>Not fixing this one bro.....move on

Attached: Sips.jpg (470x470, 31K)

It'd involve some relatively srs effort with (fine/modeller's) needle nose pliers and probably a small flathead screwdriver to do the initial coarse adjustment.

But really, replace the board or computer.

Seems like a fine file size.

God fucking dammit, thanks. My girlfriend did this in a fit of rage because I asked how she was messaging on whatsapp, thanks anyways.

Hit her for hitting your motherboard

You don't.
If it's your fuckup, you CHOSE to do it wrong without studying how to do it right. Tough shit.'
If it's someone else's fuckup, they can pay for it.
If it's you and a friend, kill him/her/xir then yourself so you won't hewt widdle chips.

>My girlfriend did this in a fit of rage

Dumptheho. People without self-control never get better. Today your mobo, tomorrow she goes all Lorena Bobbit and hacks off your boiclit. Unless you REALLY like cosplaying Reek, I don't recommend that.

Dump her.

just a matter of time until she destroys something even more valuable, or makes your life a bitch for any minor thing
bail out

those are caps lad

how did she even do this? did she just get a pencil and start bending pins like a maniac?

So what she took of the cooler and pulled out the CPU. Then stabed the socket or did she just go ham on the (now def dead) CPU

what did she use to do it? screwdriver? nail file? pen?

>destroys things when angry
it'll be your turn one day
had a gf with a similar way of dealing with anger once sucker punch me in the face, woulda broke my nose if she wasn't such a dainty thing or if she was standing instead of sitting
get out man
also
>gf rages if you ask who she's messaging
lmao she's fucking around on you too
send her a bill for the hardware along with her shit in a box

not only dumb her but take her to small claims court

thats what you get for having a gf you normie now get off my board

Well no, I got a new cpu cooler today and was fussing around trying to put it together.
Yup I have a screwdriver pack for when I fiddle around with the computer so she took one from the set and used that.
Honestly I would, it's a horrible situation because we live together and I have nowhere else to go

Be honest. Was you genuinely thinking you can fix something like that?

Next time ask the NSA.

Attached: nice_proprietary_software.medium.png (640x380, 353K)

you always have somewhere to go if you sufficiently lower your standards

fixing this would cost more than a new motherboard.

Cry

Rape her dog

Women like this are a walking trainwreck. Dump them now and save yourself the trouble.
My ex wife was this way, that divorce was the best thing to ever happen to me. And now I got myself a nice 18 year old to take her place

>It'd involve some relatively srs effort with (fine/modeller's) needle nose pliers and probably a small flathead screwdriver to do the initial coarse adjustment.
Nah odds are one of those pins is going to snap. I wouldn't be surprised if one is already missing. If you were a bad enough soldering/rework dude and had a replacement socket sitting around you might have luck. That guy doesn't make threads like this though.

Try to boot into the BIOS.

Not worth time. Upgrade to AMD.

>My ex wife was this way
What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

Attached: 1525878585202.jpg (421x300, 22K)

Raising your daughter alone? Very noble user