Stick a fork in 'em

stick a fork in 'em

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-174728~2.png (1080x1155, 671K)

Their phones don't stand out anymore with the wave of more interesting chinese flagships

They really need something spectacular for 2019.

What's up with the unnecessary space between your sentences? I do agree though. They thought they could keep raising prices while not innovating and it's just killing their sales. Even normalfags realise that they're still just fine on that 5S or 6S or can just get an 8.

>phones cost 50-100% more than the high end android flagships (s9/s9+)
>laptops removing features, upgradability, and repairability and doubling/tripling price
>Pro series desktops BTFO by off-the-shelf hackintosh, some custom builds even tripling performance in apple software like final cut pro

The only thing I will defend them for is their forcing of backwards compatibility with TB2 and TB3. Everyone else said fuck 2 and forced new device purchases.

At a $999 ... yeah right. Make it $150 and I'll consider it.

That and phones from 2012 are good enough for facebook and youtube for most people.

>What's up with the unnecessary space between your sentences?
It's reddit spacing. Since 4channel went online there has been an increase. He needs to go back.

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x233, 286K)

>Apple losing money
>promo deals and trade-ins aren't boosting sales enough

No wonder Cook is publicly virtue signaling. "Please progressives. If we ban everyone who dares to say things on the internet that you don't like will you keep delivering the dump trucks of money?"

White supremacists are bad publicity everywhere, it doesn't matter how successful the company is.

Except Apple doesn't have a white supremacy problem.

It's an attempt to squeeze more revenue out of their primary demographic, Californian progressives.

Mass update slowing the fuck out of old iPhone's when?
Or after the battery fuckery, won't they be able to get away with that again?
They've totally fucked themselves over here, unless they announce that iOS [current]++ is coming out on all models going back to the 4 to get mass slowdowns, they fucked

nothing personnel kid...

Attached: bad goy.png (943x947, 65K)

i'll take an overpriced, underpowered (how much processing power do you mouthbreathers need in a cell phone anyway?) iPhone over having literally every app stop functioning when I try to disable some Google surveillance features

Where does one go to get this deal. Literally asking for a friend.

You literally can have a phone without gapps. If you can't figure that out maybe you're better off using your fruity toddler toy you complete mong

I see you don't understand that most people aren't Jow Forums

Techs usability/performance standard has plateaued. You can use a iPhone/PC/Laptop/Macbook from years ago and the real world performance is nearly identical to next year's product.
That wasn't always the case. Before, performance was a big factor in your next upgrade. You'd buy a newer version and it actually felt faster than it did previously. Now, you can buy a phone or PC that will last you 5 years before you recognize a real world need for a newer product.

Also, I'm still using my iPhone 6S, and my 2500K. I dont feel limited in any way on a day to day basis. And being as though I'm not a power user, I feel there are MANY out there with a similar experience.

It's called formatting your post so it's easier to read. You don't even know what reddit spacing actually looks like, but given the image attached to your post, you're clearly a prime example of Jow Forums spilling over to other boards.

Feel free to check out the archives to find out what reddit spacing actually was, before your board hijacked and ruined yet another thing.

Attached: DJGNTUmV4AAPDnW.jpg (1200x1115, 145K)

>muh Jow Forums boogyman
Fuck off newfag

yep, the photo id checks out.

Attached: 1543388595852.jpg (1024x740, 105K)

AAPL BTFO

Attached: 1519430187518.gif (500x491, 376K)

You don't fucking put a space between greentext and any text after it you fucking retard
>maga awoo momiji XD
You have to go back

I thought reddit spacing was when you put double spaces between things.

For example the space between these top two isn't reddit spacing, however

The space between these is definitely reddit spacing.

>off-the-shelf hackintosh
where do i find such a machine?

Go back.

based

Based

"reddit spacing" is a psyop to make redditors out themselves for calling it "reddit spacing" when real anons know there was never any such thing.

Attached: reddit spacing.png (1010x1272, 143K)

Obsessed

Nice shoop now go back

This.
To be honest Apple plateaued a long time ago, but of course you have the nerrds and hipsters waiting for their new"iPhone".

I still have a Macpro from 2014 and it still runs like is brand new 5 years later , also my iPhone 7 after 2 years still runs super fast so what is there to upgrade for?

it's over