Where's the /bin/ of life? where can I permanently delete myself without any worries?

where's the /bin/ of life? where can I permanently delete myself without any worries?

Attached: more.png (335x200, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

songfacts.com/lyrics/tool/bottom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you can't. Even though you may not know it someone out there cares about you and would be traumatized for the rest of their life if you died. It may be your immediate family, friends, or someone you don't even know about. They'll suffer and blame themselves for not having done enough to reach out to you and save you. They'll become depressed, abuse drugs/booze, and possibly kill themselves too.

Don't be selfish OP, your life might not matter to you but it matters to others. Live for them.

If you try to delete yourself you actually wake up in a random Taco Bell. I don't know why it's like this.

Attached: 1543443539725.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Ask not for whom'st'd the bells tolls, it tolls for thee.

This has to be the most bullshit copypasta I've seen in my life. How can anyone over the age of 5 believe it?

>someone out there cares about you
Technically correct.
>and would be traumatized for the rest of their life if you died
No, doesn't work like that. See below.
>They'll suffer and blame themselves for not having done enough to reach out to you and save you
When you an hero, they pretend you never even existed. It's not because they blame themselves, it's because they worry about others blaming them. It's purely to save them the embarrassment of "oh, your kid offed himself".
>They'll become depressed, abuse drugs/booze
It's incredibly rare.
>and possibly kill themselves too.
If they do anything you suggest they do in your post, they fucking deserve it.
>Don't be selfish OP
My life, my choice.
>your life might not matter to you but it matters to others. Live for them.
This is known by many names: "emotional blackmail" and "slavery" are the ones than immediately spring to mind.

Call the national suicide prevention hotline. google it.

which is funny, since 4channel thinks the 800 number for the suicide prevention hotline is spam no matter how I format it. 4channel is prosuicide apparently.

Might as well do it if this is your outlook on life

Attached: cringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

It's a shitty link anyway. No point in it.
The number reports you and if you say something that will hurt yourself they'll put you in jail.

This

Come on into /b/. We'll help you.

>technology

>when you an hero, they pretend you never...
Except they do blame themselves which is why they don't talk about it. If they felt it wasn't their fault then they wouldn't have a problem talking about it.

>It's incredibly rare.
No, it's incredibly underreported and slowly becomes a problem over time enough to warrant attention from others. Maybe daddy drinks a scotch instead of wine or beer every night and then over time daddy starts being late to work because he drank too much last night, ect.

>If they do anything... they deserve it
Doesn't matter, just talking about how much people actually matter even when they think they don't. Suicide is NOT consequence free like many believe.

>my life my choice
Your consequences too. Are you prepared for what may come for others after you die?

>this is know by many...
It's the reason humanity functions at all and how love is even remotely possible. You can choose to be an edgy teen but there will be consequences even after you die.

solution: make suicide look like an accident. death, and no one blames themselves. If I ever have to off myself, I'll make it look like an accident.

That's actually worse because they'll feel mortified that on top of killing yourself you also tried hard to make it look like an accidental death. Autopsies are not what they used to be in the 90s. It's a double whammy.

Fact is if you really unironically consider suicide as a viable option to your problems you'll die knowing full well you'll affect other people that cared about you.

LOL
You must watch too much TV. They don't autopsy every death. They can't determine cause of death every time, and they don't even always find or identify the body.

it's a
>my subjective rationalizations for doing what I want are the only reality
episode

>Fact is if you really unironically consider suicide as a viable option to your problems you'll die knowing full well you'll affect other people that cared about you.
Where do you stand on euthanasia?

Had an aggressive argument with my boss today and his retarded brother of a manager who fucked me over and got blamed for things that were not my fault and immediately I got sick and vomited and thought about killing myself the whole day, it got so bad even my mother was concerned.
A job that I cannot lose, but I gotta push through the toxicity for another year until I graduate and I can't really find another.
I'm pushing, "eating frogs" (as we say here in my country for grind and bear) but I don't know if it is even worth it anymore. I don't know whats gonna be left of me by the end of it.

You are actually making me feel a little better, thanks user.

Attached: 1535574382489.jpg (640x640, 123K)

Then you better find a nice cozy blast furnace to jump into. Hear intel is getting good at making them.

Those terminal should be kept on life support for as long as possible or put in a coma. Actual death should be postponed for as long as possible so the family can accept the death as natural and not legalized murder.

Hang in there user, I dropped out of college because of drugs/booze and wound up homeless for a year. It gets better but there will always be "those" days but you just gotta bite the bullet and keep grinding until you make it. Also be sure you can't find another job, sometimes we suffer because we refuse to take a risk and change, I know that really well.

>You can choose to be an edgy teen but there will be consequences even after you die.

lol not for the dead.

Wasn't talking about you.

There's a reason why taco bell is nicknamed taco hell. You are already dead.

Imagine being so retarded that you'll cease your existence. Your only existence. Beyond death there's nothing.
Death is more meaningless than life. Faggot.
This is gay. Might work on attention whores, but not on someone who actually can commit sudoku.

To me it never was loneliness but lack of purpose. There's still no purpose or meaning for me. And there never will be. And if you think you have anything meaningful in life, you're retarded.
Fuck this thread and attention whoring OP

That's because YOU define meaning in your life. Waiting for something "amazing" to happen to you is the best way to waste your life.

You don't want to kill yourself because you feel worthless or you think life has no meaning, you want to die because you're afraid you won't find any meaning. You're afraid of yourself.

My compassion is broken now
My will is eroded now
And my desire is broken now
And it makes me feel ugly

Hatred keeps me alive
Lowliness keeps me alive
Weakness keeps me alive
Guilt keeps me alive at the bottom

songfacts.com/lyrics/tool/bottom

>where's the /bin/ of life?
You mean the base of life? the essential things in life? the things that are important to everyone?
Eating, sleeping, defecating, self-hygiene, socializing. Well I guess that's it.
Unless you mean the essential things to maintain life: reproduction, harvesting, education and a solid social structure.

Attached: 65B021DC-FDCA-49D1-90F6-89B17655F1BC.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

It's like you didn't even read my post and pulled some shit out of your ass.
None of these words describes me.

I like tool, though.

The human race wouldn't take long to stop existing if suddenly no one would procreate. That means the logical, biological meaning of life is to procreate to save your genes from being wiped out. At the moment it doesn't look like we need every living human to procreate though, we already have too many. It's still the hardcoded purpose of your body.

After procreating or deciding not to procreate, I personally think the meaning of life is to be happy as much as possible. That means watching comedy to make you laugh or doing some interesting hobby that you very much enjoy. It's important to get that endorphin flowing. I go as far as trying to actively avoid anything negative that would ruin my mood. I only have the one life and nobody owns parts of it, so they can't force me to be upset. Imagine someone yelling at you for not wanting to hear some negative news because it was super important. They are selfishly trying to eats parts of my happiness time. Going away and trying to cheer up by watching comedy helps. It sounds blunt but it's how I see it.

There are also people who don't think they can get endorphins flowing without drugs. That's a tricky area. Drugs shorten your life so radically that I don't approve that method. On the other hand, even they should get a happy mood and if that's the only way then I guess it has to be done. Just try the alternatives first.

p.s. only thing what pops in my mind when I would justify suicide and when, most likely, I will commit, is when you can't reason clearly anymore. Due to disease, accident or something similar.

Nope, you said your life has no meaning. You're willing to wallow in nihilistic agony yet you're not willing to confront yourself about giving your own life meaning. You are at the core afraid of yourself and if you choose to you'll wallow in a river of shit until you kill yourself or you choose to face yourself and change what it means to be alive. You're not going to die because you've reached some higher level of spiritual/interpersonal abstraction. You're going to die because you're a coward.

Anyway I don't know who you are and what your sins are but I hope you find peace and bliss in this world because we don't know if we'll get to go to another one and because I personally don't want to you die. All the best to you user.

But you're wrong. Fact that my life (or anyone's else's) has no meaning doesn't mean I'd rather die.
As a matter of fact, I agree with this user. Only meaningful thing to do is to seek happiness. Even though it's temporary. (I don't do drugs)
Again: death is more meaningless than life.

Now, delete this stupid thread and let's go back to anime posting and consumer threads.

It does because without meaning we have nothing to live or to die for. There are no "meaningful things", you give your own life meaning and happiness will follow suite. There's no meed to "search" for happiness as you say.

I'd say death is even more meaningful than life because it's something that takes things away and we are powerless to stop it once it happens. Just because it has more meaning than being alive doesn't mean you should desperately seek it. You should just live a life you deem meaningful and let death wash you away when the time comes so you can die an even more meaningful way having lived a meaningful life.

The world is strange user and there's a lot of things we won't be able to understand until we reach certain parts of it and even then their meanings may elude use for some time. Hell maybe I have it all wrong and everything you and I have written is meaningless, who knows.

Attached: download.png (680x735, 182K)

Why would you want a folder of programs? Just run them from the prompt, ffs

You're right, user.