Lads

Lads
Please help me get on track
Any roasties reading this please leave

Guys. I have fallen in love with a woman in tech like I am but it wont work out
I have no motivation to study anymore. No motivation to do a good job or anything

I'm destroyed man
How do I stop worshiping them and just live my own miserable life at work

Attached: KPgRaqe.png (656x755, 39K)

Wrong sub, mate
Adv, r9k or soc is what you're looking for.

drain the poison and get on with your life

Literally and immediately kill yourself, you goddamn fucking faggot.

>sub
Wrong site, mate

don't shit where you eat. Either quit and approach her, or keep your job and ignore your feelings until they fade away in a month or two

Attached: image.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Does she work with you? If so then let it be. Not worth the problems that can arise.

If not, ask her out. Rejection only hurts for a day or two. Don't be a faggot.

Attached: 1524706469914.jpg (334x334, 88K)

you already know what you’re going to do. So just do it instead of asking for advice on a Malaysian yak shaving forum

Attached: image.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Everyone in this thread deserves to be gassed.

let girls come to you

Attached: 20181204_144624.jpg (2048x1152, 579K)

when your testicles finally drop you'll realized she's just a bitch and unless you are a complete beta butterball you will find another fucking one because news flash there are billions of them

Attached: 1541299122555.jpg (500x359, 30K)

Depends on the quality. If you find the mythical positive outlier it's hard not to gush over it. It's a basic human nature in everything you do. Once you taste a better standard you will never want to have something lower again. To stay with Jow Forums no matter how good your notebook is for traveling you still will think constantly about how your desktop workstation is much better and how you would wish to do the job at home.

Look into MGTOW philosophy and realize dating in this day and age is bullshit. As a man, you gotta focus on yourself and better your life. Don't let a woman, whether you're dating her or not, deter your life. I assume you're young and innocent. You can learn the easy way or the hard way.

I've cried over roasties before in my younger days, just remember there's always another one. Make sure you settle down with one you actually like to talk to.

maybe you'd be able to have an intimate relationship if you didn't call girls "roasties" and do other things that you know will push people away

Well, a roastie is a particular type of used-up, bitter woman who has ridden the carousel so much that her cheeky business resembles an arbys sandwich turned inside out.

Good thread op

Attached: 1531924959592.png (500x407, 83K)

> Jow Forums - Advice

Just be yourself dude

>Please help me get on track
Unironically: Fruits and vegetables and gym.

And by vegetables, I mean the European definition of vegetables, not pizza.

user, has a crush! Ask her out, she may be the woman of your dreams! Maybe you will get married and have a beautiful family together.

>woman in tech
Doesn't exist, dumb frogposter.

Take the red pill and get you a beautiful trans gf who will want to anime and chill with you all the time.

>trans
>beautiful
Pick one.

Kill yourself.

Attached: DtfoIERWkAAoMmt.jpg (1090x287, 59K)

>what if she took something he said the wrong way?
Then she should ask him about what he truly meant about what he said? You know, solving problem like an adult?

Not gonna make it to the wall street. Even if it ends up resolving the damage is done.

Ask her out and then when she rejects you use that as fuel towards self improvement to make yourself much better, making her jealous that she once had a chance with you and she blew it

>push yourself towards a looong depression
Fuck you. There's no such thing as "fueling from rejection" outside of whatever that shit animu or Hollywood shitstory you've been watching. Rejection hurts pretty bad and so does separation even if things go well now. Best idea is to NEVER EVER FALL IN LOVE.

this.

>tfw find eating more pleasurable than sex because circumcision
>as a result, am fat with 0 sex drive and 0 desire to talk to roasties or fall in love
who else here /fatboy/?

Attached: FATPEP.jpg (960x528, 25K)

>There's no such thing as "fueling from rejection" outside of whatever that shit animu or Hollywood shitstory you've been watching.

False

>Best idea is to NEVER EVER FALL IN LOVE.

The best way is to love freely. And
"'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

>solving problem like an adult
Not every woman becomes an adult. Didn't a woman ever say to you "everything is fine" but in fact nothing is fine?

>"'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
You've never had a break up. Or you're an undiagnosed sociopath.

based and foodpilled

Sexist much? Incel.

Yeah, that's why you're staying out of important jobs now.