In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
user gets card reader that (hopefully) doesn't bust open Chink headphones better than knockoff headphones please understand, and please stand byanon gets chinked Previous thread

Attached: xmas.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Actual thread, the other is just a fag troll

hello, I am an African American woman and I'm very insulted by this title. Please change.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WE ARE FREE ON Jow Forums/NEL TO MAKE SUPERIOR THREADS AND THROUGH THE MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS SUPPORT THEM AND LET THE SHITTY ONES DIE.

Attached: HTB1DjuRj6uhSKJjSspmq6AQDpXam.jpg (680x453, 46K)

I would wear those, no homo

I'm really considering buying pic related.
Please talk me out of it because I'm at the order page right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20181204-154531_Banggood.png (1080x1920, 640K)

i actually bought some meme sunglasses during the sale they have not arrived yet.

Attached: a6c18504-007a-4ecb-b2df-bb0c7516eac2.jpg (1083x286, 41K)

To North American Street Ape Shit General?

>Söyto
>Söy
>S Ö Y

>Y

i soon will own morpheus matrix sunglasses. i have red pills of psuedo efidriene. My life will be complete.

Attached: d6320dea-c032-472a-a41d-6571d976ce4a.jpg (1087x287, 41K)

Attached: from the heart.jpg (400x400, 108K)

When the movie was at peak popularity, a friend got some knock of morpheus sunglasses. They were very tight on his nose but ended up falling and shattering because he loosened them a little

Reposting for the real thread

Sorry for the delay guys. Here’s my autism on the NICEHCK dt500’s.

Shit cable. The actual cable part is pretty nice but the memory wire ear hooks are just awful. They unbend themselves and never really get to a shape I would consider satisfactory. Good thing it’s MMCX. I swapped the old cable from my shures.

Actually good foam tips! They’re not quite up to par with comply tips but they’re good enough I didn’t swap them out. Unlike my other chink IEM’s, there wasn’t a hugely noticeable difference in sound quality when switching to the comply tips.

Massive sound stage and superb imaging quality. Up to par with the SE535’s by all means. Voices echo off into the ether and cross-channel effects drill through your head with force.

Not exactly neutral but much more relaxed mids than the Shure’s. If anything these have a slight warmth from the bass. It’s subtle and clean though. This is great as the Shure’s can drown out the highs while more details come through on these.

Treble is rolled off but not as dark as the Shure’s. High hats are a step back but they don’t get lost like the Shure’s.

It pains me to say it but: these are BETTER than the Shure SE535’s. They sound really similar but round out most of the weaknesses of that set. If you’ve ever considered the 215’s at their ~$100 price point, I highly recommend these instead.

Attached: 25C60C9F-1B77-422E-A372-91BB9DB02DC6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

>Are there any decent DAP's for less than $50?
Zishan Z2 / Z3

what phone do you use with them ? also my BT T2 are only for excercise and cycling

Attached: c3cd3e75-1abe-49a9-9acc-0af35d833189.png (496x499, 448K)

Z2 + T2 in 2017

Attached: IMG_6194.jpg (3264x2448, 1.36M)

iPhone SE. I stream using Napster at 320kb. I used to have a Tidal subscription but it just wasn't worth the price.

The TRN cable claimed to support AAC or whatever it's called for Apple shit but the box only advertizes APTX so I don't know if it sounds better on Android mustard race phones.

AK4497 DSD + QT2 in 2018

Attached: IMG_6898.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

2019 ??? probably have to sell my car and prostitute myself to support my uncontrollable chi-fi habbit

Are the tin t2 pro's still the best meme IEM?

>Dubs
That sounds like compelling reasons, but I still have my doubts

Having heard a couple memes now, I have to say the T2's could be monsters if they had a better housing design. Alas, they have a really awkward fit that prevents a solid seal and can be really uncomfortable depending on your ear shape.

I hate to sound like a hifiman shill, but at the same price the re-400's sound almost identical if not a teensy bit better and actually fit in your ears.

Thanks IEM bro, I'll look in to those

2-for macdoofor here. Got the TRN V80’s on deck. I bought the red ones because I’m a little cock boi.

Very comfortable IEM’s with what I think is a nice quality cable. Mine has the in line mic cause I suck cock. It works as intended.

V shaped. Someone somewhere once called these neutral. He was an idiot and hopefully doesn’t review audio gear anymore. To be honest it’s not a significant V, as the mids don’t fall into a pit of doom, but it’s obvious.

Really powerful bass. If you’ve ever heard the Boar seman cx98’s and liked those, you’ll love these. More detailed than that set with emphasis lower on the frequency range, not all up in the mid bass.

Decent mids. Can play metal on these and enjoy it. Nothing to write home about but also nothing terribly wrong here.

Actually a rather impressive sound stage with some nice imaging to boot! Not on the level of the dt 500’s above, but well above the hifiman and t2.

Finally, the con: SIBILANT. Not the worst I’ve heard, but bad enough I can’t listen to these things for more than a few tracks before putting them down. There is a solution however, and it’s comply isolation tips. They manage to tame the sibilance, add detail to the bass, and open up the sound stage just a tad more. If you found the treble on these too hot, I’d recommend a set of comply’s for sure.

T2 vs V80? I’d honestly take these any day since the t2’s really need a complete housing redesign.

Attached: F7239E74-19B9-4527-BD70-05E83E6884F5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

ordered a 26 buck dual core i5 laptop yesterday morning. now to see if it actually shows up. they claim it's already been shipped out so here's hoping