I already have a nice smartphone and a huge backlog of ROMS, fuck paying $300 for a Switch

I already have a nice smartphone and a huge backlog of ROMS, fuck paying $300 for a Switch.
What controllers does Jow Forums recommend for mobile gaming? Mainly emulators.
>inb4 go to /v/
/V/ is way too fast to be of any help.

Attached: 1543974338596.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8bitdo.com/n30pro-2/
the-eye.eu/public/rom/
youtube.com/watch?v=vKvAszA1CL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try 8bitdo N30 Pro 2. Have good support of bluetooth on andriod,and have better dpad too.
8bitdo.com/n30pro-2/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

just buy a switch, goy

bump, also looking for one

you should have just gotten the moto z3 play and the moto gamepad mod since it's not bluetooth/

I use the xiaomi controller with a clip on my xiaomi phone, shits chink cash

Glue a wii remote horizontally to it.

Videogames are for fucking children you disgusting manchild

What about video games makes them inherently for children?
Looks pretty cool. Not used to the control stick layout, though.

Everything you manchild consumer

Okay, name one aspect.

>says the 4channel shitposter
wew

And a nunchuck on the back just to safe

I'm really sorry you hate other peoples fun

>4channel
Will advertisers be pleased with the sfw chan? I can't see the cat staying in the bag for long, or the site significantly changing its public image.

just stumbled onto this thread, Jow Forums confirmed for 2srs4u hyperqueers

DS3 works pretty well. I used one on a S5 with a homemade bracket for it to hold the phone.

The whole idea is fucking preposterous, as anyone that's been on Jow Forums > a week could tell you, let alone decade vets.

Jow Forums is self-cannibalizing cancer that reproduces ever so slightly faster than it can consume itself. It'll never be anything else.

No, get the SN30 Pro. It has everything the N30 pro 2 has but it has a better button layout and is a bit thicker so your hands don't go numb. I have an N30 Pro and it's just too thin for me.

I also need advice in this area. I tried connecting a PS4 controller to my OnePlus 6 via bluetooth, and it was complete shit; more than 1 second delay. Will this likely be the case with all bluetooth controllers like iPega?

I ordered a USB-C to Micro-USB adapter so hopefully an OTG cable will still work.

>What controllers does Jow Forums recommend for mobile gaming?
Nintendo switch controller.

Retard here, What's the best website to get all the Mario snes roms from for android? I looked it up and it seems that most sites took them down not too long ago.

Nice try Nintendo
>wanting to play bing bing wahoo in the current year

wee!

Attached: 1518329463795.png (865x526, 36K)

Xperia play 2 when?

Attached: 15254390640006b80566b8782f986ea5f30287855aa3296d92acff06098b52adfac753eee8b27f7ac8508ecbcca03794b002 (494x325, 23K)

Try searching for "snes {name of the game} rom" on google. Crazy, right?

>>I ordered a USB-C to Micro-USB adapter

Attached: 1515099813173.jpg (474x451, 25K)

The Eye for retro and Nintendo shit
>the-eye.eu/public/rom/

CDRomance for Sony consoles and modern portables (3DS and Vita)

the only handhelds worth owning is a SP a 3DS and a PSP every thing els is trash switch included and will be dead like the vita in 6months.

beside that just get a cheap 100$ android phone.they often come with 50$ of credit so its literally a 50$ phone.

keep using that shit android phone until there is a cheap 5g one which will be around the time 5g plans are economical

if you have a 600$ phone or Vita or Switch or any other retarded device or tablet that has value sell it.

Videogames hinder your social skills and turn you into an incel faggotron

>What controllers does Jow Forums recommend for mobile gaming? Mainly emulators.
I believe you can use modern Playstation or Microsoft controller on your mobile, can't you?

Just google it, a lot of kids use controllers for Pubg or Fortnite on their mobile, there is a demand, so there is an offer.

How?

By inducing a constant need of dopamine fueled instant self gratification that replaces your willingness to seek goals and improve your life.

Why not getting a PSP?

Just get generic USB joystick and download octopus to map the keys.

>inducing a constant need of dopamine fueled instant self gratification that replaces your willingness to seek goals and improve your life.
That can be said of all digital media.
Not all video games are created the same way.
>download octopus
Do you mean as in the android version, or some kind of program?

youtube.com/watch?v=vKvAszA1CL8

Is there something like this that's just a controller and without the idiotic cartridge slot?

Attached: 5f145ed8-44a4-4cdc-b308-ccb439076e8d.jpg (777x807, 58K)

There's all sorts of shit like that on Amazon.

Just controller with or without mounts for phones.