Piss off, Goolag

Piss off, Goolag.

Attached: Untitled.png (490x144, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did George Bush even do besides starting wars with innocent men and throwing up on Japs?

don't worry, Trump will get one too.
it seems to be a consistent trend in America to romanticize dead war criminals

He was the president of the United States.

Get butthurt over burning of the american flag so he signed a law outlawing it which instantly got struck down by the courts because the 1st amendment exists and then spearheaded NAFTA which resulted in half the republicans abandoning him and voting for Ross Perot which caused him to lose to Clinton. Really the only positive thing to say about HW is that he wasn't as bad as Dubya, but that's mostly because Dubya got 2 terms, if HW had another 4 years he would have been at least if not more shit.

>war criminals
You are only a war criminal if the other side wins and drags you in front of a show trial, else you did nothing wrong.

Not commendable.

SEETHING

looks way better than their colorful logo desu

right... like how Pol Pot did nothing wrong.

Destroyed USSR.
At least that's what Russia unironically believes, they never admit it was shit and imploded itself

Imperialism killed the USSR, ironically proving Marx right.

why does google do this shit? Are they retarded? Those logo changes jus piss off people, specially if they ignore Christmas and Easter.

Oh I so fucking wish they had some competition to fuck them over for good.

you're a fucking retard. the USSR had the Warsaw Pact, they couldn't have been imperialized and they already were fucking imperialist themselves by the 1960s, just look at Hungary

lolwut

yandex is unironically better than google
startpage if you want google with a condom

what is confusing you? the USSR had no threatening economic sanctions (they were economic allies with China) so that's not imperialism. Imperialism is what happens in Syria and Yemen you fuckwit.

It makes no sense for me to ditch google services. They literally make $0 of me, and I abuse all their apis.

If 50% of people were like me, google would bankrupt tomorrow.

Oh god. Read Bookchin, you no brain pleb.

>Bookchin
good to know I'm arguing with a teenager

xD

and a redditor too. nice

Good one, retard.

you've literally made no arguments besides "xD" and "lolwut"
take your bacon narwhals to >>>/reddit/

You think your incoherent Rothbardian shitposting is worth a serious reply?

>yandex is better
t. FSB

I think you mean JEWLAG

you're the one who thinks NATO economics has anything to do with the USSR collapsing, I'd call you the Rothbardian.

xD

That's his father m8. Bush senior was honestly not too bad, and way more competent than his son.

Are you retarded? I'm obviously talking about Bush senior.

He restored the balance between Iraq & Iran. He started the only major war in history that didn't turn into a horrible quagmire, and did the postwar diplomacy perfectly. He chose the unpopular option of raising new taxes to balance the budget instead of running deficit spending to buy himself a second term.

You really think Saddam was in the wrong? You stupid fucking Americans. You believe whatever you're told. Propaganda in the US is more subversive than anywhere else.

>gassing your own citizens isn't doing anything wrong

I don't recall Saddam doing that, but George Bush definitely did.

>I don't recall Saddam doing that

Attached: grayons.jpg (680x695, 30K)

Yes, anyone who doesn't believe America's blatant lies eats crayons. Great argument.

>Saddam gassing the kurds was a false flag

Attached: you.png (1200x1335, 269K)

xD

Whether he was wrong or right is irrelevant. He was getting too powerful, and broke the balance between the powers in the middle east, as well as the balance between shias and sunnis.

Most of them are ignorant of the shit their own government does. The second Iraq war under George Bush Jr. was just part of a larger plot, Iraq was meant to make way for an invasion on Iran, then Saudi Arabia, Syria and most of the other Gulf states. A former US Defense department personnel spoke out against it after he'd been given a memo to such effect after the 9/11 attacks. Saddam was shoring up stability within his state which would always be a conflict zone. You have the British and French to thank, they're the ones that drew the borders for most Middle Eastern nations after the fall of the Ottoman Empire, doing so deliberately to create conflict (by placing ethnic groups that hated one another within national borders close to one another). Those borders were not decided by Iraqi's or Syrians, but by the European powers, but most are never told that, or quick to forget.

America's foreign policy is fucking shit I agree, but a broken clock is right twice a day. Saddam Hussein needed to be dethroned.

>implying the Kurds were his citizens
That is the Ameri-Israeli justification, yes. It was going to negatively affect their economic oppression of the region.

Yeah, and now iraq is a prosperous country ever since he left, right? Lmao

>>implying the Kurds were his citizens
All the victims were literally ethnic kurds living in Iraq, making them Iraqi citizens. So yes, they were his citizens.

>Saddam Hussein needed to be dethroned.
No he didn't. He was the best leader they could have had. Anyone else would have become an Ameri-Israeli puppet and let his people suffer under their tyranny. Look at what happened after the US took over Iraq if you think he was so bad.

The tech giants love him because the Gulf War was the event that triggered an avalanche of military IT inventions being shared with the civilian market.
High end technologies are often started with military projects, and after a successful conflict there's sometimes the habit to sell or outright release them to civilians. This pattern was skipped during Vietnam and the world was hungry for nee tech. Pres. Bush gave them that.

No, he had no responsibility to look after an aggressive minority full of terrorists being armed by the US. They renounced their citizenship by attacking Iraq.

No, the second gulf war was because Dubya was too stupid to understand basic realpolitik.

Just like they went after Ghaddafi, because he wanted to go away from the US Petro-dollar and go back to the gold standard for his nations currency. Anyone that tries to go against the US mysteriously gets overthrown. Assad and the situation in Syria is no different, the US sponsored arms to most of the rebel groups that ended up becoming ISIS, as well as off-shoots of Al Qaeda (and also created ISIS in general with the huge power-vacuum they left with Iraq post-Sadam) ISIS was basically formed by the mass-firing of the military after Sadam was executed, as it was made up of Baathist supporters, the elected leader at the time was told not to disassemble the military but ignored the warnings from America and other nations who just stood by, and the country devolved into civil wars, it basically came to a head when he ordered massacres of protestors, many of which were ex-military who had lost their jobs and subsequently traveled to create their own state (ISIS) unfortunately the more logical individuals were lost in that cause and the brutes took over the establishment of the nation (they followed doctrines of Wahabbism, a much older and ass-backwards interpretation of Islam compared to more modern ones).

>No, he had no responsibility to look after an aggressive minority full of terrorists being armed by the US. They renounced their citizenship by attacking Iraq.
lmao

based retard contrarian

Good comeback, Bush.

This

You're so retarded it's not worth the time and effort discussing with you, see ya.

You got stomped, war-monger. GTFO and take your Kurds with you.

Who? Was he elected at that day or what?

But the entire point of why H.W. was good is that he defeated Saddam and weakened him while still leaving him in charge. T

hey restored Kuweit's independence and eliminated any prospects of future invasions by Iraq, without destabilizing the country.

That's what America claims, at least. Totally false, however.

Find me any other major power who claims the opposite.

Colonel Gaddafi explicitly claimed the opposite before he was murdered by US sponsored and armed terrorists.

It's actually pretty accurate. Saddam was left in power and was pretty cowed by the show of military force. He didn't really do anything after that apart from keep his brutal dystopian torture-fest dictatorship going.

It also happened to coincide with him wanting more control over his national oil resources. What a coincidence.

>wanting more control over his national oil resources
It's almost like he wanted autonomy for his own state. Wow, how devilish.

Autonomy is against liberty and democracy, didn't you know?

Attached: 6524f3851b301b268a2fd8c0b948a3da27fb0c9e9a5b11713c179dc7ea569fb8leftypol.jpg (600x425, 75K)

I was aware.

Attached: american_response_to_libyan-sovreignity.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Kadhafi was a huge retard, Amerimutts only wanted oil, whats all that bullshit with "restoring balance"
Is that what they taught you at school ?

I'm not American and never claimed anything about "restoring balance". Odd thing for you to say. Please don't post here until you can quote properly.

The reason why you want balance in the region is because of oil. The US doesn't give two shits about balance in Central Africa.

Saddam invaded Kuweit and had a large standing army that he planned to use to invade other countries. Hence he had to be weakened. Literally all of Iraqs neighbours agreed.

He also had WMDs :O

By contrast, Dubya didn't understand realpolitik at all and topppled Saddam, which led to a big power vaccuum, where every country in the region had to align themselves politically with the Saudis or with Iran, which is a significantly worse outcome than before.

Not any practical ones, although he did hire Gerard Bull to make an intercontinental cannon, which only didn't get built because they tried to order the parts from Canadian manufacturers and the Canadian government noticed.

Saddam's army was mostly threatening because of large numbers of tanks and tactical ballistic missiles. I.e. conventional power. His army was pretty experienced from the Iran-Iraq war.

>although he did hire Gerard Bull to make an intercontinental cannon, which only didn't get built because they tried to order the parts from Canadian manufacturers and the Canadian government noticed.
You expect anyone to believe that?

Please don't post here at all

Learn English, retard.

Yes? I've literally seen the parts myself. It wasn't a small-scale thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Babylon

>I've literally seen the parts myself
Like that proves anything
>Wikipedia
LEL

I'm pissed that Bull got assasinated over this though. I'm a big fan of the space gun idea for civilian spaceflight.

Dude, you're the one pushing a fringe conspiracy theory version of history with no evidence to show for it.

>Dude
Thanks for the confirmation that you're a retard.
>you're the one pushing a fringe conspiracy theory version of history with no evidence to show for it.
>y-you're wrong because the government that carried out the murders agrees with me
Compelling stuff right there.