Since the internet protocol was designed 40 years ago, well before the modern internet existed...

Since the internet protocol was designed 40 years ago, well before the modern internet existed, what would a new internet protocol starting from a blank slate to improve upon it look like?

Attached: 1517702271398.jpg (720x1087, 79K)

nothing, the current one is fine.

>ywn be a japanese school girl
why live

Better start crossdressing and get on HRT somehow.

when do nip girls lose their virginity? at what age do they start wearing these uniforms?

why am i attracted to thighs?

because you're high test

better kill yourself tranny

Depends some lose it early around age 15 to 17 for compensated dating with older salarymen and others become christmascakes i.e. age 25 and still not married. They wear uniforms like that in high school.

How do I get me one of these christmascakes

Better go be a hypocrite elsewhere.

Attached: l-29389-alex-jones-is-crazy-why-would-the-government-put-gay-chemicals-in-the-water-the-government.j (700x651, 27K)

what if we all want to be Japanese high school girls because they don't procreate and their souls have no suitable destination for reincarnation so they come to us?

i wish i was knowledgeable enough to get this conversation going.

go back to /b/

Not IP so much, but TCP didn't predict the phenomenon of physically mobile endpoints that would frequently change their routing (for example a passenger a car using a phone) and therefore distinguished connections by endpoint IP rather than some kind of higher level session identifier. This gives you two options: Break open connections as the user moves or fuck up how IP routing is supposed to work (if there's no relation between the IP address and how you route to it you might as well just use MAC addresses directly). They went with the second option and did the routing at layer 2 instead as far as I know.

Message boundaries would have been nice too.

Better go be a multi-quoting nigger elsewhere.

basically gQUIC/HTTP3, I suppose.

>mfw those thighs

Attached: Screamer.webm (400x587, 56K)

>They wear uniforms like that in high school.
when do they go in HS? 15?
>christmascakes
wut?

I want to pin her down, fuck her thighs so fucking bad and then go away leaving her with semen centimeters away from her pussy

its called ipv6 user
why do we need to fix something that aint broke

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

That's not an internet protocol.. it just allows us to have more ip adresses because they expect the 3rd world to obtain electronic devices in the future.

It also gets rid of the need for private/public ips, subnets, and much much more.
ipv6 is more than just making ip addresses bigger

>thats not an internet protocol
ipv6 literally stands for Internet Protocol Version 6

Attached: k then.jpg (286x295, 13K)

Based massreplyer

overcoming the client server model, full streaming capabilities obviously. I don't need to make a request to a server, server make a request to ME

“Designed by Apple in California.l

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: spchlss.gif (198x150, 2.72M)

a mix of TCP and UDP

What the fuck do you think the internet protocol is?

Lmao.
Look at modern web development, everything is outsourced to the client with modern frameworks. In a few years we won't have real business logic servers, just databases in most places.

Give me some buzz words I can search to look into this further.

Angular, client side business logic

so...were not getting more japanese schoolgirl thighs?

you may never be japanese but E+S is magic and nobody's stopping you from wearing a plaid skirt and calling it a day

>just take these 2 (Two) compounds and completely change what was encoded into an entire chromosome filled with hundreds of thousands of genes evolved over eons that separates you from the end goal.

what could possibly go wrong here, i mean, its not like the human body is the most complex thing in existence that we have access to, why not just dump a bunch of synthetic chemicals into it that mimic random shit that on the outside appears to be somewhat reaching our goal in a roundabout way, forget the brain, im sure its all good in there itll be fine just do it

literally what is all scientific development over the last 100 years

this is a fucking technology board go be a naturalist freak somewhere else

>your reaction isn't that you want to fuck those legs

Odd

>He open his mouth without knowing anything
Pls go out normie

i wonder how many jap wageslaves want to

Shit like this is why we are posting japanese schoolgirls.

By dropping the tcp/udp bullshit

Why is it bullshit and what would you replace it with? There is literally nothing wrong with it.

And what do you propose we use instead?

Attached: 806025086_90990.jpg (513x862, 63K)

>why live
So you can molest Japanese school girls

do they like it