Knowledge. [Western Female IQ/Intelligence]

The following is the most censored, covered up, suppressed statistic that makes anything Race statistic related pale in comparison.

Average western Female IQ is 40-60+ points lower than the average western Male IQ. It’s going to drop to 80-100+ points lower in the next few decades if not sooner. Women outside the West are smarter or will be smarter then women inside the West. Even western women of previous/past generations are/were smarter then the current western woman.

To put this rapid loss in female IQ into perspective, the average woman used to have only a 10-20 lower IQ and long before that female IQ was equal to male IQ but used differently because of how each sex’s brain is designed. These types of women are extremely rare to find now if not endangered/extinct.

On the biological level this is happening, education and social engineering can’t fix this. It’s been speculated/theorized that western female IQ is rapidly dropping due to industrialization, selective breeding, social media, oversexualization, birth control pills, repeated abortions, exposure to chemicals from different sources, and reverting to feral behavior.

Attached: Stop and think.png (1920x1080, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=iptUNUFdyas
youtube.com/watch?v=y0TgCgdvJ2c
youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holyshit women btfo !!

Attached: 672176547231.jpg (650x514, 62K)

Remember the souls lost in WW1

For all of Jow Forumss questioning of statistics, you would think they would really explore how much lower female IQ tends to be compared to males.

So its not just me women really are fucking retarded

Indeed.

Consider how many men are willing to die for something that can no longer comprehend existence outside of the social bubble they parrot.

They are reverting back to their feral state pretty quickly and are getting out of control.

Women cannot into logic it is getting harder to explain anything to them without them flipping out or just dribbling bullshit back to you

Hey A5

Why is female IQ dropping more substantially due to the factors you mentioned compared to males?

Frank, I...

So women have around the IQ of blacks in Africa then, and sooner or later they will literally have the IQ around that of an animal?

Any references/links?

Estrogen is anti-IQ. Low stress environment breeds low test high estrogen humans.

Stress actually lowers testosterone.

Conservative Women are legit more intelligent than Leftist Women

What measures do you suggest to fix this huge drop in female IQ no one will breed with them or if they do they wont stick around western women it appears it is almost over for them.

>Different types of suffering builds different types of people.

Physical
Emotional
Spiritual

Can you explain each type please this is very interesting

fuck off frank
pls

Attached: hide schz.jpg (904x580, 149K)

...what?

Average western male IQ is 100
You're claiming they have IQs at 40-60 which would be below Somalian average of 68.

And whats your source for that claim?

Nope. Masculinity thrives on stress. Ever heard of hard times creating strong men? It's hormonal. Stress as you refer to it would be something akin to making someone fear for their life 247 or not letting them sleep enough.

That's true as you describe it.

The IQ is getting lower and lower.

Men tend to have higher IQ's than women also the female brain is designed for manipulation

Talked about this in various threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Pretty much.

Start researching the differences between male IQ and female IQ.

Also if you didn't know that for abortion statistics they "hide" the real white abortion rates by putting them on to the non-white abortion rates to make those numbers look like the majority of abortions.

Are they? or are they just more well behaved? The real ones anyways.

The IQ drop can't be fixed at this point. If you consider how many women are being forced into companies and fields it's no wonder why western society is collapsing.

Physical = self explanatory

Emotional = self explanatory

Spiritual = Tends to impact religious people the most.

Do you see why this information is so censored and covered up?.

Female IQ is lower than male IQ, but how much exactly is never said.

Happy Armistance Day A5

Also holy crap, how could you even expose these IQ levels?

interbreeding and chemical pollution

Women need to feel like you're on the same "team" as them, they believe the manipulated narrative being fed to them because it appears to consider their best interests at heart. I'm a woman and by presenting seemingly "far-right/conspiracy" information in a way that seems team-oriented consistently has worked for me. Especially in a context of how "obvious" and "normal" the concepts are. Everyone comes around slowly.

>What measures do you suggest to fix this huge drop in female IQ
If it's biological, you can choose the smartest mate you can find and discipline/shelter your daughters (making them do chores, learn skills, and stay away from any kind of degeneracy in media), or genetically engineer your kids
Obviously this is only individual, on a mass scale people don't care enough to stop this

death to frank

Is breeding with these lower IQ women going to diminish the IQ of the men in the long run?

40-60 iq vs 100 is a big difference.. You think things like digital media and the abundance of short-term stimulants is the cause?

>Are they? or are they just more well behaved? The real ones anyways.
Could this be a combination?
If they are more intelligent, it's because they followed the discipline and advice of intelligent parents, making them biologically more intelligent yet also able to value intelligence and maximize their genetic potential?
Though most of them are probably just as stupid and got lucky that their father/husband is conservative so they just do as they're taught.

Smart women are just domesticated women? They have a brain designed to trick and manipulate.
So they are just faking it and mimicking the men in their lives? literally all they do is scam and get up to sneaky shit

1) It's been alright, still a good shot with the weapons I used back in that time.

2) By talking about it and spreading the information around.

Men are designed to think and solve problems, but they are also designed for strength. So other factors would have to degrade it.

It's one of the causes.

Most men simply cannot connect with women any more because of the gap between the IQ's that is getting ever more greater.

What's very interesting is that high IQ populations tend to have less kids, but low IQ populations tend to have more kids.

But now we have a situation where Men are becoming smarter and Women are becoming dumber. Men want to start families, Women just want to have sex with no children.

Women's brains are designed to manipulate and also to be manipulated.

Are there still intelligent women behind the curtain? Is their IQ also dropping?

>Most men simply cannot connect with women any more because of the gap between the IQ's that is getting ever more greater.

Yeah i dont know how many conversations happen anymore its usually emojis on social media with the result being a one night stand,
Bitches love emojis

1) do you do anything special to commemorate it?

2) have women’s IQs been this low at any point in recorded history? Is it natural for it to fluctuate during cycles?

You are dumb. You are pulling those numbers out of your arse. The average iq for the both genders is the same, but there is more spread for males. This means that there are more dumb and smart males than females have.

If female iqs were to become 80+100 less than the male average then they would be incapable to literacy and other basic human tasks.

Attached: main-qimg-e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646-c.jpg (400x241, 18K)

is this happening in China as well? I've read about how shitty the women are becoming there, similar to western career women i guess

Maybe doing a big scan of social media and analyzing the content posted by males and females?
Everyone is already socially engineered to believe that it's just sexism and nothing to do with competence that creates gender gaps in the workforce.
We already know that males dominate the upper edge of the bell curve and jobs associated with the required IQ and spatial/logistical intelligence, but you get meltdowns like that at Google as soon as it's talked about in public. Which, hilariously, just proves the point.

1) The numbers and projections are real. Female IQ is much lower than male IQ

2) They already are. Most of them communicate with emoji's.

It's hitting the west much harder.

1) Not really anymore.

2) Don't know. It's been speculated that the IQ drops and they go feral right before a cycle collapse/reset. The Femin Virus makes things much worse.

As I said, smart women are getting rare.

You can argue with a woman for hours and not a single point will sink in they just start screaming they have no idea what the fuck is going on all they do is watch tv and social media.
It is so easy to con women i know women who have 100 books on self actualization that they never read and on every fad diet and new age spiritual bullshit fluff that just makes them feel good for 5 minutes.

Would a population decrease revert this trend in female IQ?

No, it can't be decreased at this point.

What I mean by that is that the IQ drop can't be stopped at the rate it's going.

>Most of them communicate with emoji's
Do technological advancements have any correlation to IQ decreasing in the general population?

A low IQ pool of women will be much more susceptible to the virus especially since they are targeted when they’re young and immature.

>they would be incapable to literacy and other basic human tasks.
Have you ever talked to a female? They type in shorthand "hi how r u omg" with emojis thrown in everywhere and say "like" 8 times per sentence.
Most are lazy, chatty, admittedly just want to party and hang out with their friends, are very entitled and think that they deserve to do well despite no work ethic. They don't even want to have or raise kids, their main biological function.

not me!! fuck that. such people deserve annihilation

1) Sometimes.

lets start calling all women niggers regardless of skin color

are phones & social media partly to blame? Women seem to get a very different internet experience

I can't believe everyone on here is immediately buying OPs bullshit. So much for Jow Forums being full of above average iq people.

You call those arguments? cute. Are you 13? Come back to Jow Forums when you have evidence besides what you saw on facebook.

Attached: an argument.jpg (1022x862, 60K)

>1) It's been alright, still a good shot with the weapons I used back in that time.
is frank claiming to be a time traveler again lmao

>Men tend to have higher IQ's than women also the female brain is designed for manipulation
we need to revoke 19th amendment if there is any hope for the US

Is it possible to raise the IQ of women over time?

show tits

Is it safe to breed with these lower IQ women as long as they are domesticated and non-infected? Would it impact the IQ of my male offspring at all?

>Any references/links?
>Start researching the differences between male IQ and female IQ.
If you can't refer us to some sources yourself, go FUCK yourself, nigger

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (826x708, 89K)

those with the high end of the IQ (130, 140+ or whatever) are totally in control of the population through manipulation. Those of them who are in power, that is. The real problem is females are way susceptible to manipulation. That's why they're trying to feminize men into cucked soi boys too.

Shut the fuck up, the UK deserves Islam and the EU.

All the women that are being promoted in the sciences and high profile career paths are intended to totally fuck up the West and stop our progress aren’t they? You don’t see that happening in other countries.

It's called being old.

Yep.

It's part of it.

My information is Truth.

You seem very very upset that this information is getting out.

Only with selective breeding in populations that have high IQ rates. But even then, women will always be dumber then men.

Female IQ is dropping, Male IQ isn't and in some cases is rising.

Female IQ is lower than the statistics say and it's being covered up because of how low it's going to go.

Do you have any evidence for these claims?

I would say "welcome to hell", but that's more appropriate for California right now.

The hollywood sign might even catch fire at this rate, which would make for some spectacular footage that you know the media and hollywood itself would want to have.

Western Women.

Women are more inclined towards social things compared to men and the language they casually use on social media isn't going to be the same they use on their academic papers. Those things you describe could still be from someone with a 100 iq which is normie average. Sure it is easy to explain their degeneracy by decreasing iq but it is more so a decline of society's values and culture.

kek
If words/logic wont work and the trends continue then a way of running a society that is a little more extreme in regards to women would have to be implemented?

stfu catalufo

Attached: 1539451717193.png (1754x1272, 3.54M)

Women today have it so fucking easy. Yet, they stiII perform much worse than men.

Imagine if men had access to sex anytime they wanted the way women do. Imagine how much of a motivation that wouId be for men. Men wouId work 12+ hours per day if they new they couId fuck a new girI each night.
Yet, women have no passion, no scientific curiosity, no wiII to defend their peopIe. Nothing outside of themseIves and their sociaI circIes.

AIso, being a woman means everyone protects you and encourages your success aII the time. Women are basicaIIy treated Iike 5 year oId Mozarts. "We know you are stiII smaII, but you have so much potentiaI!". Whereas men are generaIIy either seen as competition that shouId be eIiminated or as weak inferior beings that shouId disappear.

i want to kill this guy
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=iptUNUFdyas

>high IQ populations tend to have less kids, but low IQ populations tend to have more kids.
Taking away Welfare and making genetic engineering more popular could help slow this down, but the lag time from that kind of change will be too late to fix this (we should still do it anyway)
Luckily some of stupid and infected women are buying into the overpopulation meme and will sterilize themselves. Still not good for the West as others will not be slowing down their population increases.

What would be the cause for male IQ to be actually rising in these circumstances?

More or less.

Biological adaptation for trying to provide and support all the low IQ women.

braaap farmer here, sows do not need intelligence.

>Female IQ is lower than the statistics say and it's being covered up because of how low it's going to go.
According to what data?

I hope that sign burns down, the symbolism would be appropriate.

Ironically California is burning because of a natural cleansing cycle that is needed for healthy new growth, but that cycle was delayed for so many years that it can only happen if there’s a apocalyptic hellfire.

>My information is Truth.

All you are doing is speculating, you have nothing to back yourself up other than your perception.

Is that happening to men who are around low IQ women or is that happening from birth?

>talks about this suppressed statistic
>doesn't provide link to any statistic
wow even a leg spreader with an IQ below room temperature could smell the bullshit wafting off of you, OP
Females have lower IQs than men but not by 40 fucking points on average. That would make them literally downie tater tot retarded...

Source?

Both.

Western Women.

>Average western Female IQ is 40-60+ points lower than the average western Male IQ.
I'm gonna need some major citation for this one.

are you dumb?
>The following is the most censored, covered up, suppressed statistic that makes anything Race statistic related pale in comparison.

Western Women.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0TgCgdvJ2c

I see what you mean in how it wouldn't really be hard at all to revoke women's voting rights.

>the same they use on their academic papers.
Their "academic papers" are often in subjects that don't require as much intelligence as the male-dominated subjects, and you'd be surprised how terrible and unprofessional the writing even of many STEM undergraduate students is.
>more so a decline of society's values and culture
Which happens as the women get dumber and more easy to emotionally manipulate. I'm just saying that they are correlated or both taking effect. There's plenty of men who type like retards too, but it's more apparent in the women, and the speech patterns are majorly declining in women.

>oh better just take him for his word then
he should still be able to tell us where he found this arcane knowledge.

So, no, you don't have any evidence for these claims?

Western Women

That's anti-semitic

Attached: fdhgdhghgdfdhgf.png (944x702, 711K)

Wow convenient.

Attached: disdain for the mentally retarded.gif (476x360, 604K)

Western Women.
Full. Stop.

No matter how many times you say it, it's still not proof.

Lol, the shills in this thread.

Literally any facts about Jews or blacks anons will believe without official sources because “it’s covered up” but bring up IQs maybe being different between men and women and “people” here lose their fucking minds.

Women want things done in the house and just look at the men and have no concept of the planning and skill and time and effort it takes to do these things then when its happening they sit around and cluck like chickens and fucking watch without lifting a finger.

You can fuck a girl from social media by sending the right combination of digital sign language (emojis) and seal the deal in ten minutes.
They are just wet holes that are slowly being filled with stds addicted to birth control unable to hold a conversation about anything they provide no companionship.
Replace them with Robots and artificial intelligence already and wipe out the femin infected
Also there are white knights in this thread defending women online HAHAHAHHAHA

It's a big reason why the west is having so many problems.

Because the information is Truth.

What if women (and average person in general) have always been this dumb and are just more noticeable now due to getting the internet platform to project themselves. Previously such people were better kept in place with the strong back bone of society; past down through generations and upheld by the church.

it's not exactly shocking

Think about what women used to be able to do. Run families, raise children, do all the housework, be the complement to men and help them as they built civilizations. Now they are a drag, unable to do anything but play on their phones, are easily conned into doing things that destroy their own value and their nations.
At least niggers can raise families, western women literally want to kill their kids.

No one is denying that women have lower IQ levels than men. OP is claiming that they are absurdly lower without backing it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5RuCEhHcG4

>Whereas men are generaIIy either seen as competition that shouId be eIiminated or as weak inferior beings that shouId disappear.

You just spoke directly to my soul in that phrase, m8. Ever since I became an adult, I've noticed how I was forced into combat by doing anything inside a social climate. Friends of friends always feel the need to "weight me out", attendants don't become engaged in assisting me unless I fight them into it, uber drivers don't stop for me even during a sunny sunday afternoon, people cross the street when they see me coming or lock their parked car's doors. The list goes on and on.

Compared to my sister and even my male friends, my life is made entirely of small skirmishes everywhere I go. If I don't want to die homeless in a ditch somewhere, I feel like I'll have to stand by myself alone every step of the way.

Although I'm a mutt hue, I don't give the vibe of a robber. I Dress normally, walk normally and have a normal posture and manner of speaking. It's all so tiring, dude. Thank God I don't have depression to worry about, at least. All my problems come from the outside.

Attached: 1539820542043.jpg (320x180, 6K)

Are female brains decreasing in size?

>Now they are a drag, unable to do anything but play on their phones

Attached: proofs.jpg (600x375, 31K)

You absurdly believe the official statistics when everyone here knows the establishment lies to you about everything

What can be done to fix this? We’re going to not only have to remove women’s right to vote but kick them out of many professions entirely if they don’t have the necessary IQ levels. Actually due to betas defending women we may have to take voting away entirely for a while.