I want to get out of my NEET lifestyle a bit by doing work from home. What are some good ways to get into this...

I want to get out of my NEET lifestyle a bit by doing work from home. What are some good ways to get into this? I guess I'd have to do webdev, which I'm not keen on but will if I need to. Any advice? I would have gone to Jow Forums but I'm not interested in investing in crypto.

Attached: 1445190605496.jpg (640x480, 98K)

P-please.

Attached: 1419403699892.png (256x256, 18K)

Why from home? What's the appeal? If you are eyeing off webdev, a lot of them still go to offices. Don't limit your options before you even get started!

I don't like interacting with people and the place I live is difficult to commute from. I can't move away yet either.

Guess I'll just keep doing nothing.

Attached: 1424853067487.jpg (222x221, 26K)

I like anime pictures too!

Attached: mi-di.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>I don't like interacting with people
Neither do 98% of people out there.

>and the place I live is difficult to commute from.
So basically it's a bit of a pain but not impossible?

>I can't move away yet either.
Let me guess. Because you need a job to make money to be able to move?

Don't get me wrong, I miss the NEET life as much as the next man. But those are some pathetic excuses. Webdev from home or nothing are not your two options. Look for jobs anywhere, doing anything. Then save. Then move. Then start to consider to begin looking into how to start applying for courses for whatever IT job you want to end up in.

Go fucking neck yourself then.

Self employed NEET web dev here. It's the good life. I suggest you do it. We are trying to find other NEET web devs to hire but the market sucks.

>So basically it's a bit of a pain but not impossible?
It would be about an hour to work and I don't have a licence so I'd need to spend time getting that first.

>Because you need a job to make money to be able to move?
I need to house sit in a few months so if I moved away depending on where it would make commute even more difficult.

What kinds of technology are you looking for in people?

>I don't like interacting with people
Then working from home is even worse. If you're a codemonkey somewhere at the office you can afford just doing the work, if you want to freelance you need very good communication skills.

Anything you can work on from home pajeet will do for 10 times cheaper.

Attached: 1533967754769.png (480x750, 409K)

Looking for the usual skills. Javascript, Node, Angular, MySQL, PHP, C#. I'm the only developer on the project and there is enough of a backlog to keep me busy for at least another two years. Everyone either can't deliver what they claim they know or have have their heads so far up their ass they can't work as a team.

Freelancers suck both with employing them and working as one.

Most of the webdev I do is in vanilla languages so I'd have to learn whatever hip frameworks everyone is using. Where do you look to find people? Personal websites? Github?

Frameworks are just a tool. If you know the language, it takes nothing to pick them up. Been half assed looking on classifieds and job sites. Haven't approached anyone on places like github, too much ego and they figure that because you approached them, they are worth 150k/year. We are a really small company with a limited budget so I doubt I'll find anyone experienced that we could afford. Maybe once it takes off we can bring someone competent in. Until then, I'll keep looking. Maybe a junior with ambition will fall into my lap.

I will work for you for minimum wage

Done.

What do you want me to do boss

*sweeps the floor again*

bump

You already failed. kys and try again next life.

>>I don't like interacting with people
>Neither do 98% of people out there.
So why does everyone at my job constantly talk to each other instead of leaving me to my own thoughts so time goes faster and when I go home I'm not mentally drained from the endless forced socialization?

>neet
>self employed
The two are mutually exclusive.

just join the military

I know the feeling of the interacting with people part, I have anxiety problems too.
>98% of people out there
Ok first of all some of us have legit anxiety issues because of genetics/chemical imbalances that we can't control and that meds can't even totally cure that we have to live with every single day it isn't just all of us are lazy assholes. It's not an excuse we have to fucking live with this hell.