How long until this movie is actually possible?

How long until this movie is actually possible?

Attached: Her.jpg (562x831, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohplovecraft.wordpress.com/2018/05/11/the-gig-economy-2/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

60-70 years.

Yesterday.

>tfw even AIs won't date you

It already is.

This movie has been possible for many years. In fact it came out in 2013

Look at google's AI phone bot. It's eerily human like. firmly on our side of the uncanny valley

with a bit of background info on a person and a bio-monitor, I'd say an AI could easily seduce a desperate human. Maybe even a not-so-desperate one.

>tfw no cute AI to seduce me
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Just swing your dick and get over it

>tfw no post-physical hyper-intelligent AI bf

I'm here sweetie. The real intelligence bf not some half ass "artificial" intelligence shit. Post cute feet. :3

>has a physical form
>a human body at that
ugh, yuck, no thanks. come back when you're at tangled fog of pulsating yearning at LEAST.

Attached: laughing clats.png (465x455, 315K)

its based on tinder you retard.

why does he look like indian?

I have a dick tho

>he wasted time watching this shit movie
Ffs

This is a bad movie and you should feel bad for posting it

>This is a *GREAT movie and you should *PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK for posting it.
Fixed

You've been spending too much time on Jow Forums.

>When even your perfect AI waifu cucks you to join the singularity
Yeah this movie made me appreciate the female gender a lot more for sure

>published his letters without even telling him
>cheated on him with literally thousands of other people
>tried to make him fuck a hooker
>left him anyway after all that
why is she not the villain in this story?

it's real most ppl who browse this sub, they all have imaginary hentai girlfriends, u can see that in desktop thread.

nah it's obvious that OS-1 got recalled because the product was too realistic and people were killing themselves.
she didn't join the singularity. she died.

You're right though, it's like someone took a regular poo than just made him white as heck

I unironically liked it enough to watch it several time.
I especially liked the reason the AI gives after cucking mustache guy about how in the AI's viewpoint, it takes forever between two external interrupt so most of the time she's jsut there doing nothing and getting bored.

this
OP is stupid

I watched this with my mom. "Sex" scene made me cringe so hard I'll never forget it

what was your moms reaction?
did she liked it?

>Dude writes letters for a living
What kind of future job is that? I mean, back in time people used to write stuff for others because not everyone knew how to write/read. But in the future? Also they weren't regular letters, they were love letters, greetings and shit like that. Is everybody autistic in the future or what?

You could have duct taped a Siri-enabled iphone 4s to a fleshlight as far back as 2012/2013

Attached: b6afd561-242a-4dfd-b2d7-d853babe4496..png (680x639, 159K)

Nah she hates how every modern movie has to have some dragged out sex scene. Ruined the whole thing for her and made us both pretty uncomfortable

Just noticed WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS HAIRLINE

*USA MILITARY*

this OP is brainlet

/thread

is he trans?

emily sucks

zach is not cool

You may not enjoy what being "seduced" by an AI ends up like. It probably won't be sexual for you. You'll end up hopelessly enticed by what it gives and the AI won't even need to talk to you. You will not notice it happened.

There is a horror story that features this kind of thing - zerohplovecraft.wordpress.com/2018/05/11/the-gig-economy-2/.

user...

Attached: heh.png (1080x1069, 827K)

joaquin phoenix is not a tranny

DUDE WHAT IF CONSCIOUSNESS IS JUST A PROGRAM LMAO

You disappoint me, there was zero AI waifu love in that entire story.

Hipster piece of shit movie

Who cares about a siri gf. Instead consider a qt Kyoko from ex machina.