There's a company called "Infinity Sav" selling thorium powered infinite energy devices

There's a company called "Infinity Sav" selling thorium powered infinite energy devices

Attached: infin.jpg (1200x961, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm selling fusion power plants.
Email me your money
Best regards
prince.of.nigeria@Jow Forums.org

Infinite energy devices?

>Infinite energy devices?

It's thorium powered numbnuts. Lrn2rd

Hello potential costumers.
I am selling the cure for cancer, PM/DM me so we can discuss how much you're willing to pay for it.

buy one and reverse-engineer it, or send it to someone competent enough to do it for you

>infinite energy devices
Lrn2rd

It runs Arch Linux

Attached: infin1.jpg (1003x657, 76K)

Many household and industrial use, I have portable fusion cells 2"d/5"long, 480vdc/100,000Ah/200a CCA.
Call to discuss price, 10,000 minium order
Many business
Pietr Kalashnik, CEO RusBestEnergy.

>powered by an exhaustible resource
>infinite energy
something isn't adding up here

No the logic is sound it's just that I can't read. Seems you can't either.

It's like spinning a top. You need some energy to get it going, but once it's going you don't need to put any more energy into it.

And how does it keep going after that?
With the power of friendship?

no user it's actually like a spinning top, once you put a certain amount of energy into it, it works for a few seconds and then stops and then you have to put more energy into it for it to keep working

It haves so much energy that is practically infinite, like the su

IO looks interesting

Attached: infin2.jpg (960x565, 108K)

Hello please i am interesting in the selling thoeriums. please email me back at [email protected]

Fake.
Unless the goal is also to irradiate and kill everyone in the vicinity.
Those tiny fucking wheels would never support the sheer mass of a real thorium reactor's shielding.
Stop spreading bullshit. This is thorium powered car v2.

Greetings,
I'm selling Nazi superscience curios and gadgets. Contact me for price listings: [email protected]

Nice render, but needs more GI passes.

Hi. I don't need my life's savings, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Please take my money on your obvious scam!

Sup mofos, here's tyrone

I have here the nigganator 6000 which is able to print real money. As in you'll have infinite fucking money. Genuine dollar bills that will buy all the bitches and PS4s and cadillacs you want. Hit me up: [email protected]

isn't that a screenshot from shenzen-io

>thorium

They don't have that at all. Their device is an over complicated flywheel.

>The magnetic generator MG10 consists of 60 neodymium magnets and 60 bifilar coils.
infinitysav.com/magneticgenerator/

>Their 'How do magnets work' explanation for the free energy taken from their site

Our invention consists of two parts; an electric motor and white magnetic generator. The motor is used to run the magnetic generator up to 1500 RPM and then motor is disconnected from the power.
After the motor is disconnected from the power, the magnetic generator produces all the energy and powers the electric motor, lights, a space heater etc.
The magnetic generator has coils of bifilar of copper wire in the stator and neodymium magnets in the rotor inside. When a magnet approaches a coil of copper wire, it induces a like polarity in the coil.

For example: A magnets North pole will induce a North polarity in the coil and North repels North and that creates the motive force for the generator. This is known as the Lorentz Force. Permanent Magnets are Permanent: Permanent magnets only lose 1% of their power in 10 years.

The generator is powered by permanent magnets and coils of copper wire using the Lorentz force. When a magnet approaches a coil of copper wire, it induces a like polarity in the coil (North induces North and North repels North). This repulsive force causes the generator rotor to spin and create electricity.
Physicists have no theory to explain where the energy that creates electron spin in permanent magnets comes from. Unexplained observations absolutely always precede theory.

Attached: MOC_GIF_HOW-DO-MAGNETS-WORK.gif (751x600, 451K)

They appear to be taking preorders only with no estimate on when shipping will begin.

Hi,
So I suck dicks for free, email me
[email protected]

>reworded turbo encabulator

Herro ferro Chinamen.
I hava for you a excerrent device to make your tootsie rorr rarger, works goooood, woman wirr rove you rooong time after your dick is bigga.
Contact me on on our heaviry surveirranced emair service: [email protected]
Price good you wirr rike it.

>IN depth part 2

MAGNETS SCIENCE

An endless supply of clean energy? Electricity generated through magnetism? It’s understandable if it all sounds too good to be true.

Honestly, we have to accept that there is something groundbreaking about our generator. You see, magnets last a 100 years and don’t wear down like batteries – they don’t store energy; they’re a quantum mechanical force. Magnetism is caused by the quantum mechanical spin of unpaired electrons.

The physical world we can see and feel is a Closed System that is correctly described by the Laws of Thermal Dynamics and the Law of Conservation of Energy.

The infinitely small world of Quantum Mechanics is an Open System. The Quantum Mechanical Spin of electrons in an Open System cannot be explained or understood by trying to apply the theories of a Closed System.

The problem is not the fundimental laws of phsics. The problem has been engineering.

We know that our generator driven by magnets does work and does produce energy. It will be up to physicists to explain why our generator works.

We’ve invested $725,000 over the last four years to develop the technology that powers the Infinity SAV generator. We used modern computer engineering and massive amounts of computing power and our working prototype to design the next generation prototype that will be able to power a house.

Our technology is real. Our team members have already been issued 10 electrical/mechanical patents and on seven computer patents for other inventions. As part of the intinal work, we filed patents to protect our primary design.

We use the endless energy of permanent magnets with the Lorentz Force to create rotary motion and generate electricity. Soon, our generator will power the world.

Attached: magnets-550x327.jpg (550x327, 41K)

TL;DR

We made a big flywheel.

>Coils change polarity to eliminate resistance from power generation
GENIUS

really though that's not how electricity generation works lol.

To every retard here joking about fusion cells this kind of nuclear power comes from radioactive decay.
It's the same power source the NASA Jews use on their space probes' computers.

BROUGHT
TO
YOU
BY
THE
MAKERS
OF HEATCOIN © TECHNOLOGY

That's tritium, not thorium. OP's machine is just a scam.

OH YEAH?

Attached: solving_the_energy_crisis.png (800x346, 24K)

topkek

heh

Doesn't that violate first and second laws of thermodynamics?

what version of fl studio is on the monitor?

They've built a working Maxwell's demon!

Attached: demon.gif (530x335, 71K)

>designed by gooks
might actually work

freaking magnets
too good to be true

So why is it running Shenzen IO on the display?

It is

Attached: 1531057939004.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

They use plutonium on a specially designed case, with the temperature difference between the plutonium core being hot and the skin of the case being cold to generate power thermodynamically. Its called RTG
It doesn't use magnets, coils or any moving parts that the scam on the OP claims.
Soviets used them to power beacons and lighthouses and isolated installations or posts. A bunch of them are unaccounted for nowadays. Some scrappers and randos have come across them and gotten radiation poisoning after fucking with them.

Of course the shit in OP is a fake, but there are faggots who think that only nuclear power source is fusion.

Attached: 748cc2a98c73153f4408ad0c200903ba-imagepng.png (478x475, 256K)

A few years ago while in my 2nd year at uni a few of us applied for a project that was advertised around campus. They required a few e.engineers, a mechanical engineer and an astrophysicist and offered 1000$ in advance and a 1000$ per month (a high paycheck for a student where I live). After contacting the employer(Some American fella) just to see what the job actually is it turned out he needed people to design him a "space vessel to take him to the moon" since he wanted to establish a colony up there. I think he believed that east european engineers are a cheap but quality workforce. Rich dumb westerners like that probably invest and buy shit like this

no there aren't

>invent fly wheel
>OVERUNITY ACHIEVED!!!

Attached: ad blocker.webm (718x404, 1.72M)

Somehow humanity keeps reinventing the Perendev magnetic motor and subsequently falling for it

sent ;)

fake
the real domain is 4channel.org

What's Jow Forums?

Sure, but those aren't available to the public. Betavoltaic tritium cells are, and work through the same principle of radioactive decay.

do you need a steam license to run the device?

>what is a vacuum

and the first and second laws of robotics too

If someone actually invented an infinite energy device, they'd be selling energy, not devices.

Attached: 51hCJvzSG7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg (280x280, 18K)

I too am selling fusion powered plants.

Attached: Hierbabuena_0611_Revised[1].jpg (2726x2100, 653K)

How magnets ACTUALLY work.

Attached: How do magnets work.jpg (424x550, 78K)

>referring to the laws of robotics unironically

Exactly. This guy gets it.

> none of the buttons or switches are labeled

NO energy is EVER created. Always transformed. Magnets don't "emit" energy, they attract or push each other, and attract metals