Imagine wasting money on something like this

Imagine wasting money on something like this.

Attached: 1524382639571.jpg (534x750, 44K)

oke what now?

i have the mk2 version of them and they're nice

Agree, at minimum you need to buy hd600, anything else is waste of money since you will crave upgrades anyway.
Just buy end game once and get it over with.

Nice, comfortable studio monitors with punchy bass and clean neutral sound

but wait, I forgot that we're talking headphones on Jow Forums

BUY STAX

I bought Superlux 681 headphones that look just like the ones in OP.
I don't really know what i was expecting for 50€, but the sound quality is the same on my phone buds that came with a nokia

They're not expensive at all and the sound quality is fantastic.

Imagine wasting something on money like this.
wagecucks

you got chinked son

>i will buy a product i will use everyday
>i will cheap out on that product

Nearly a decade ago the Superlux HD681 and HD668B's were reasonable suggestions to try and pry people off these €80 gayming headsets, but majority of manufacturers have woken up to this and are now producing cheaper alternatives that perform better than the Superlux headphones. There isn't really a reason to buy a pair of Superlux when better sounding chink shit exists for cheaper. Also €50? what the fuck these used to be €20.

you have shit hears dude. i have similar ones and they demolish all earbuds i've ever had. clarity, soundstage and separation are the best of anything in that pricerange

*ears, fuck.

they're really good for tracking, especially if you're doing that a lot because your ears don't get worn out. i've never used them for listening to music so i'm not sure whether they're good for that. either way, those are probably the best pair of headphones you can get for everything besides mastering, although they'd do just fine for that too.

never understood the poorfag logic

>now producing cheaper alternatives that perform better than the Superlux headphones
Name a few? I want something to replace 668s — mine are gone from home.

You won't find anything, i mean absolutely anything that is lower priced and better sounding than the 668B's. If they just had a normal aux in and standard velour pads i'd recommend them for everyone, even if just for gaming, or for poorfags in general.

headphones have diminishing returns after $200.

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 wireless Y/N?
They come with a 3.5mm cable as well.
Used with my phone and my pc.

worthless

>buying any headphones
>ever
lmao

Been thinking about getting either some Sennheisers or pic related. Have some Focal speakers and they are the fucking best.

I mean, I don't know if vintage ones were any better than the ones made today, but I think people get them because of their studio legacy. Look at almost any picture of The Beatles in the studio later in their career and you'll see them wearing these. Same goes for a lot of other artists. And hell, they are a super comfortable pair of headphones for $60.

Really, Sennheiser has a good reputation, but that's all I know. You should see if you could try them out in person somehow.

Attached: focalListen.jpg (960x819, 183K)

the ON-EAR have garbage drivers

>only ~$70
>thinking it's expensive

fucking NEET

Attached: 090e59035cee3e4c7c9052927f11c794e6d4d2fd764169e5bf64552b05c6958b.png (609x539, 87K)

> wasting 70 dollarydoos on this
I could buy 3 kg of sour Skittles for this and have a great time on holidays destroying my teeth and risking diabetes.

Why?
I could go to PcWorld.
I prefer over-ear anyway

$300

>implying those are even expensive

I'd really try them out in person. I bought the HD598's because I always kind of wanted them and they always get amazing reviews. But IMHO they are good but completely undeserving of that reputation. They're amazing if you're going from beats or $10 earbuds to them but my SRH840's beat them in nearly every way, except maybe soundstage. The HD598's sound like listening to good headphones through two pairs of socks.

From the sounds of it the only Sennheiser I'd buy would be the HD800, but apparently now there are very close competitors to them.

>tfw wasted 3000 yen on a jvc rz710

$100

>they're really good for tracking
That's good to know. I was actually looking to headphones in the similar price range and everyone seems to love the superlux HD330 (a clone of the dt770 to my understanding), have you tried them? Also, how are the akg for mixing? They are closed so I assume the stereo image isn't quite big.

They're good except for so-so ANC and comfort. Depends how much you value those things