Is he the Wendy Williams of the Alt-Right?

is he the Wendy Williams of the Alt-Right?

Attached: MisterMetokurProfile.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHccLsBFmeo
youtube.com/watch?v=5x-D2G93Skg
web.archive.org/web/20181020221046/http://boundingintocomics.com/2018/10/18/multiple-users-report-youtube-auto-censoring-live-stream-chats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Ana Kasparian of retard wranglers.

Alt-Right is globohomos that shill for gays and worship white women in wheat fields.

Jim is just one of us with an Asian qt.

sage
This isn't a political thread because Metokur doesn't talk about politics, and isn't alt-right.

Isn't it funny how a metokur thread gets moved to Jow Forums and then character assassination threads about Metokur come up simultaneously?

>This isn't a political thread because Metokur doesn't talk about politics, and isn't alt-right.
never stopped Jow Forums before

Who gives a FUCK about ANY OF THIS SHITE

funny how you never had a problem with metokur threads until he started losing arguments.

Fuck off, civnat. Way to fuck with your child's sense of identity and fuck up white birthrates.

Didn't this guy try to rape an underage person

>losing argument
Jim has never once fucked up. You just sperged for Carl the Applebees Cuck too hard.

ITS ALMOST LIKE ALL THE APPROVED E-CELEB THREADS THAT NEVER GET SHUT DOWN OR MOVED ARE BECAUSE THEYRE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. Sargon and Spencer and the entire Alt Right and Alt Light are controlled by Steve Bannon.

>fuck up white birthrates
White women did that all on their lonesome. White men deserve a respite for all the suffering they've done after building civilization. That respite is Asian qts.

Fuck off CivNat

Attached: 528074169df72b651ecbb57d41fd4dbf2c60d36d30346ac45b491e942580dacc.gif (480x270, 909K)

Fuck off, before I dox your wife's son.

12 year old girl verbal fights are not politics.

I'm not a S*rgonite you dumb mutt

Metokur needs to get his groove back. For a guy that "hates livestreaming" and "doesn't give a fuck about any of this Jerry Springer drama bullshit" he's literally doing nothing else.

I miss the investigations and exposés. Delving deep about some weird furry sect or whatnot. That's what drew me into his channel but that's long gone.

Seamus needs a Met Dead Redemption 2

yeah he's great
watching one hour straight of him laughing at sargon's wife's miscarriage because we all hate sargon because of reasons really shines a light on jim's greatness

Beware followers of the faceless man, the liberalists are coming for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=wHccLsBFmeo

Oh, Jimbo, I missed your stream, man. I'm coming from the march of independence right now and I feel super tired. Have a nice evening, you lucky riceburning boomer.

Attached: 1534949581701m.jpg (1024x990, 76K)

Triggered chinks detected. It's not our fault that your white are fiends for white cock.

Fuck your e-celeb bullshit.

Attached: ecancer.png (500x500, 38K)

>says the nigger lover civnat
LOL!

Attached: 1540516461240.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

He's alt-right? I thought he said he doesn't associate with any "side" of the politics?

All the sargon and metokur threads here and I still barely know anything about them.

Why does he find it funny that sargon's wife had a miscarriage or is this a lie/hyperbole?

He has pretty strong political views. He called himself an Imperialist, and didn't vote vote for Trump because of Trump's opinions on the internet

Jim's an oldfag who shitposts about disgusting shit like Furfags and all that. Essentially kickstarted GamerGate. Sargon is a cucked CivNat who rode the coattails to talk about SJWs. Jim made fun of Sargon's suit because he looked dumb and Sargon fired back and made a stream where he called Jim a pedo. Sargon's wife had a miscarriage in August

is chat now heavily censored?
Who's doing the moderating?

Sargon shamelessly trying to damage control here and on /tv/ was fucking priceless.
Since I know you're shilling yourself, get fucked, you hypocritical fat shit. We all know your baby found out the father and garroted itself with the umbilical.

You're not intelligent enough to discuss serious topics, so it makes sense that you would have an uninformed opinion.

I'm not shilling but it's painfully obvious that the kike mods will cover for all the e-celebs Steve Bannon controls and shut down all threads shitting on them.

He's pointless. Any bit of substance he has you can easily find for yourself in any thread here. Feeling like you're having posts read to you is fucking weird and it feels like I'm wasting my time on irrelevant shit.

Jim made the Quinnspiracy videos that spiraled out into gamergate, and within a month he called it all gay and fucked off for a while. He's alright, his fanbase is pretty gay though.
In regards to Sperg'n Sergin, he's an egotistical brainlet who is surrounded by even bigger brainlets who treat him like a literal god. I'm not even kidding, there's a video of mundanematt talking about Sargon's plans for GG2 and he literally sounds like a christcuck.

the girl laughing at sargon sounded cute, too bad she's a feminist.

user, I have bad news

Attached: fistysplinters.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

This window will close in 3 seconds...

There was a thread on /tv/ that was definitely started by him or one of his lapdogs. Fortunately the mods didn't intervene when he got 400+ posts of getting blown the fuck out

wew that was brutal

Sauce?

sargon debated a braindead feminist and still got btfo
I'm ashamed that I used to follow this guy, he's a fucking retard

Attached: 1541190941452.png (608x318, 59K)

Is there some gay commies ops going on here?

Attached: 1518976672440.png (631x775, 153K)

I like Metokur’s videos, but all these threads about this feud that’s been stirring between him and Sargon are really getting on my nerves. This board is about discussing politics, not e-drama.

Attached: 1531129565387.png (2048x1536, 3.84M)

The threads are usually just sargon's faggot friends astroturfing

This is politics because Sargon is a subversive NazBol/Marxist faggot who works for Steve Bannon and is now trying to deplatform anyone with ideas that Sargon and Steve deem threatening to the ZOG,

Getting blown the fuck out by Kevin Logan, the absolute brainlet who used to be a skeptic punching bag, sets a new low for him.

this board is for politically incorrect banter

i dont follow these dramas but who was thenfeminist that BTFO sargon?

Youtube rolled out new censorship tools during the downtime that happened like a month ago
I cant get archive.is to do it, so this will have to do web.archive.org/web/20181020221046/http://boundingintocomics.com/2018/10/18/multiple-users-report-youtube-auto-censoring-live-stream-chats/

BASED Metokur how much are you guys donating to his superchats? I just gave him $500 last week but I'm going to give him another $300 because so good at BTFOing skeptards!

#niggerlynchingsquad #altright4lyfe

*dabs*

Attached: METOPWNED.png (1083x445, 472K)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 782AFCB0-CD4F-4291-96E4-6F86A21BDEF0.gif (480x270, 885K)

> memeflag
Gee, I wonder if this poster could just be a liberalist trying to LARP as a Jim fan to upset Jow Forums

NOT VIDEO GA- oh wait, wrong board.

NOT POLITICS

Attached: sargonofsleep.jpg (489x713, 185K)

Hi Sargon
Gettin sleepy guys

In every thread about either Metokur or Sargon there is always, always a Romanian defending Sargon.

I'm convinced this is Vee.

I watched the Sunday Funday, too. Jim didn't make dead baby jokes. He read out his superchats, of which some were hilarious. He juxtaposed Sargons moral outrage with some of his former statements on similar matters. Pretty damning. Laughing about rape is neither worse nor better than laughing about dead babies.

Besides, good thing Sargon didn't procreate. Fat 'people' should be sterilized.

Hi Vee, did sargon feed you your daily semen ration?

Where the FUCK have you BEEN?

use that money to move out of your parent's basement you dumbfuck. ((pic related))

Attached: bc7ee65f7e1be2f7bbe4e84fa6856704.jpg (720x720, 67K)

always bro...always

At the Brat house

Attached: DD58E636-9410-44D8-ADBB-BDB33E1202A1.png (779x720, 639K)

How is it that you are in every e-celeb thread?

He's a retard, just like every other of these e-celeb cuckolds that you faggots like to suck off

What is his appeal? All he does is make fun of the mentally ill.

kekarooni! look at all the RETARD kuck faggotdon fans in this thread! you retards probably wear unfashionable clothing LOL! No sweetie, this is me laughing AT you! yiff in over 9000 layers of hell cutie pie!

>1 post by this id

Jim is winning so much

This, but unironically.

I'm fucking better than you!

Hi Vee.

Yet another e-celeb thread
Rebbit go homu

I don't know if I'd say winning so much as he doesn't care as long as Sargon and his goons are exposed.

fpbp

Attached: dad simulator.png (800x978, 1.16M)

But thats what you told us to do. Make up your mind, gypsy.

really gets the noggin joggin
amirite

Attached: ttttt.jpg (200x200, 12K)

I gave him the money, and he said the stuff.

Kys fucking leaf

Sargon needs to shut the fuck up and stop with his gay ops, but his ego will never let him do that.

Shhhh its undercover secret gay-ops dude.

Attached: 015CBF09-D65D-4D12-AF91-EE42C4538544.gif (403x304, 2.74M)

>I wish he would do intelligent humorous content
How does that earn you sweetie squad superchat shekels?

>Getting blown the fuck out by Kevin Logan, the absolute brainlet who used to be a skeptic punching bag, sets a new low for him.
Also it's called happy hour so it infers they've been drinking and he still went up in flames
Jesus how does one man do so much fucking damage with a few words?

Attached: 1523977657315.png (817x804, 818K)

Anyone else feel like a retard for not noticing how sceptics just repeat back the insults hurled at them? There's got to be a name for this, a more serious term than can't-banter-for-shit-itis? Jesus wept all because someone couldn't get the pussy they wanted

Attached: someblackguy.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Richard Spencer is a fucking retard.
Half those people are gatekeepers
Jim is a cynical asshole taking newfags for a ride
Ralph is a r/thedonald tier retard that panders to Jow Forums

It’s just one extremely devoted autistic canadian.

They didn't even have to be right about anything, because they're morons and they never are, but that didn't matter here. He began by debasing himself in coming on to their stream with 50 viewers because he wanted a "win" despite having no idea what they were talking about. Kevin Logan must have an IQ hovering around 60 and he looked smart in contrast just because Sargon charged in like a smug prick out of desperation for attention.

What is Sargon's endgame? He looks like a huge asshole for attacking kill stream and alt-right people. Is he butthurt because those are the people producing all the interesting content (for him to steal), but they don't like him back? So much ego and hypocrisy. It's hilarious when he says the alt-right aren't relevant, because he follows and re-uses their material so hard every day.

>"the reckoning is coming"
>nothing but reguritating shit everyone already saw and people somehow amazed by it
This shit is worse than Em's diss on MGK, come up with something new and original you bunch of dramaqueen crybabies
How many more weeks of wannabe politician running gay ops and armchair intellectuals making shitty streams on it will it take for these brainlets to move on?
Can we go back to IBS shit? Please?

I genuinely feel he is legitimately this retarded. We need to face the fact that some people are born with deficient mental capabilities and Sargon seems to be one of them. He doesn't know when to back off, he is such a sperg.

Attached: 1536063733234.png (994x1044, 70K)

Sargon's problem is that he's fundamentally Dunning Kruger personified. He thinks he's some great politician and well informed and a godfather that can run 24-hour ops with nobody finding out. In reality, he was too much of a brainlet to get a CompSci degree, failed out of college, and lucked out by getting in early on the "laughing at left-wing idiots" market, which frankly doesn't require much intelligence. His problem is that because he made a career out of laughing at people dumber than him, he thinks that he's smart and politically savvy when he's none of those things - even Dicky Spencer is a better (and an actual) upper-class nitwit than Carl.

He's going to keep trying to become important irl and fail miserably because he's a brainlet with no real vision.

>sargon debated a braindead feminist and still got btfo
He has to have autism
He doesn't have any decorum
Serial bait biter
I mean Metokur and warski billboard themselves as shit throwing drama comedians who refuse to have a serious political position
And still big brain sargon wants to engage with them
When they start shitting on him mockingly why doesn't he just just disengage?
It can only be autism

This new youtube donation system is the saddest shit I've seen yet.
Pay someone 5 bucks so he could pretend to be your friend for 5 seconds and read your shitty joke.
Not talking just about Jim, but every streamer out there.
The fuck is even happening with internet at this point. Am I getting too old for this?

Attached: 1147092_original.jpg (700x967, 72K)

Sargonite propaganda

My philosophy is that it allows idiots to pay for my entertainment, which is a win win

he's an unfunny comedian

The I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I-ism ?
Something like slur-opting, mirrorism, mimicism? There's gotta be a word for behavior active copycat behavior that can be slanged, what do kids call copycat kids nowadays?
Alternatively an image might get the idea across better

Attached: 1510864986532.jpg (1080x600, 115K)