What do we do about grown men trying to be edgy teenagers on the internet?

Yeah I know, e celeb but this does have wider social implications. When you could be working or doing something relevant, your instead sitting there engaging in e drama slap fights and chasing dopamine rushes from PWNing easy targets. What's missing from their lives?

Attached: maxresdefaultgfd.jpg (710x617, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HarjitSajjan/status/1058540518098067459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do we do about kike mods that delete threads talking about how Metokur destroys Sargon but allow spam to character assassinate Jim?

Attached: 1531952327427.png (780x658, 280K)

Why do all the liberalists shill on Jow Forums every time Jim makes a stream? I though they hated nazis.

Attached: 9ff.png (550x535, 198K)

Sargon makes a good point today. Jim laughs that the internet will be censored eventually, and Sargon correctly points out that it's because of emotionally arrested spergs like Jim who shit in the pool just because they can

If you can't say fuck niggers then you can't say anything

You know if Sargon and the rest of the controlled opposition e-celebs working for Bannon didn't have the support of the kike mods you wouldn't have careers right now, right? Sargon is pissed off because he has an agenda and is being paid to be subversive and if he's not accomplishing things and becoming an outcast he's gonna get his funding from Bannon cut off.

I dunno. I'm just sayin'. I mean, what do YOu think? I dunno. Just really gets my noggin a joggin is all. I mean you tell me.

Sargon does not have an agenda, you are buying into paranoid sperging from people who spend all their time trying to bring other people down, and getting a rush from it. They want Sargon to be their Mundanematt 2.0 and it's just not happening, because Sargon doesnt care about them half as much as they talk about him.

What's really gonna be funny is when they turn on each other, or when Jim gets doxxed and we find out why hes so afraid of it.

BVahahahahah. When Sargon gets extradited because he's connected to steve bannon and was functioning as an unregistered foreign agent conducting psy ops on the American people I'm gonna enjoy the Metokur stream.

>when hillary gets arrested for eating babies in satanic rituals, jesus will come down and shake trumps hand!

>waaah why is my attention whore idol being shitted on!
>fuck sargoy xDxDXOOO

End yourself you waste of oxygen.

kek israelis are weak

Attached: 1520103037823.png (647x735, 194K)

They rely on Jow Forums for their content. Styx and a few other decent people openly admit it because regardless of all the shit, this board is the bleeding edge of global political discourse and new. Sargon and others like to pretend they don't but they do and are here all the time. Their material is mostly shit they read here, repackage, and sell.

t. faggot youtuber who does it all the time

We leave them and struggle to hide the fact that we were ever subscribed to them in the first place.
First Onision, now Jim.
It happens.

>What do we do about grown men trying to be edgy teenagers on the internet?
Start shitposting IRL. Use effective messages, ones that spark national debates and push the overton window right. It's Okay To Be White is a great example of this.

It dominated Canadian headlines for the week following Halloween and even the ministor of national defence took the bait (and got ripped apart in the comments):

twitter.com/HarjitSajjan/status/1058540518098067459

Attached: iotbw_halifax_cbc_salt.jpg (1700x3692, 874K)

>because Sargon doesnt care about them half as much as they talk about him.
I just watched Jim's stream, and he literally opened up Sargon's stream to find the Stepfather stream-sniping him. Then like an hour later he checked back to Basedgoy's stream to find him STILL watching it and smugly-chuckling. He had re-winded it and was listening to what Jim was saying about him.

wait i thought le liberlalistestes epicly doxxxxed jim and discovered hes some rich finance dude?

Another day. Another thread

Attached: 1540516461240.jpg (1000x912, 121K)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: A44130D0-47B3-454F-9AAA-8215AA50CA8A.gif (480x270, 885K)

Ok, but Sargon has a point. jim just has speculation. Why is Jim acting like such a victim anyway? Awwwww Poor Andy got deplatfowmed awww, gonna cwy about it? They act like the biggest asses on the internet, which btw I think they're free to do, then they bitch and try to blame someone else when they inevitably get deplatformed. What hypocritical whiney bitches man.

zoomers!zoomers! this discord is out to get me, the wsj is trying to shut me down and sargons been chuckling at me.

Attached: nACf8pz.png (865x765, 730K)

Oh fuck guys I think they might be on to us. Scuttle the memes.

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly9ydXNzaWFuZGlhc3BvcmEub3JnL3VwbG9hZHMvaW1hZ2VzL2JjMzgzMzYzZTE4ZGMwMzFkMzQ1LmpwZw==_2018111 (478x478, 143K)

>Why is Jim acting like such a victim anyway?
Wtf are you talking about? People are just laughing at your Stepfather because he wants to laugh at other people's expense. Problem is he can't handle the taste of his own medicine, so he cries and sends his little sycophants like you to defend him for free.

Did you make any good tips tonight, Carl?

Sargon pls go

>I miss the old internet but all the oldfags are gone!
>you're fucking old go away!
Who gives a shit?

'stop making fun of based jim'
'ur sargon'

your next trick will be purely buzzwords

Who's Jim? I'm just waiting for my appetizers, waiter.

there we go

Killstream is incel tmz and all gatekeepers and drama queens deserve to be hanged

Uhh, I ordered the grilled chicken wonton tacos, not the boneless wings. Take these back.

im on no ones side but my own... heh *twists basedball cap*

Op could always try sucking their dicks.

completely this. not to mention the paranoid conspiracy theories that are formulated over stupid bullshit that only they could possibly care about. At least pizzagate is trying to help kids not get raped

What's wrong with being edgy? It's just a form of banter you faggots.

Attached: 1318615228151.jpg (313x378, 10K)

I don't give a shit about sargon, I haven't defended sargon

I am laughing at jim because his fans are rabid(you) and ramble about sargon if you insult jim to deflect

he was a smugfag who shilled his videos on /v/ during gamer gate and is becoming the people he smugly ranted about

when people tell you off for suckling jims teats they are not defending sargon

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 124K)

spergon of stillborn literally became what he always fought against. you cant make this shit up

best thing of him getting laughed out by winters.

Attached: 1526047306180.jpg (808x1059, 146K)

How? What is the actual proof that he did? Other than Daddy jimbo's sperg-flavored noggin' jogs?

oh yes there is proof that he went on the stream and made an ass out of himself

Attached: 1525548051823.jpg (1920x1280, 470K)

banter is quick wit, swearing, shouting insults ,mimicking and accusations are not banter

shouting someone is dumb is not banter, It makes you look like a sperg

its actually nice to see there's more than one way to make a buck. Remember anons, you don't have to wagecuck.

Waiter, I didn't ask for 'Locke' I asked for chicken strips

>Sargon: "I came here to raugh at you."
>IBS: "your out to get me, IDIOT! your such a FAG. IDIOT. We just want to be free to be assholes who go after people all the time, why do WE have to be VICTIMIZED in this way!?!?IDIOT. YOU FUCKING IDIOT. DUMMY."

Attached: 1541205091919.jpg (256x256, 73K)

Babies should be shot. Survivors should be shot again.

/banter

Being a dick is being a dick.

Attached: 1364009191457.jpg (385x526, 40K)

You mean besides the fact he openly stated he owned the account that tried to report Warski?
Besides the fact he published information on CRP and tried to smear him as a con artist? Besides the fact he defended Kraut, and Kraut even stated he had to wait for Basedgon's permission to do gay ops? You mean all of that evidence?

Ultimate meaninng. You're not unto anything, i am. You stupid fucking goy.

Jim has gone insane from spending too much time on livestreams where people would decide someone won because they yelled louder and seemed to do better insults.

He's gotten to the point where he repeats the same few memes over and over while his fans act as though it is the wittiest thing ever when Jim yells.

He's just gotten way too involved in this e-drama and doesn't seem to do anything else.

Fuck you and your God.

Waiter, what the hell are you doing? I'm still waiting for my order.

You're all fucking pussies.

what are you even rambling about?

>shit that whiney victims care about

Why are they such victims over this? Did thew feewings get hwt when dey got depwatfowmed??

You're a weak cunt.

Gooks on the north ridge.

>I support principles and free speech, RICHUUUD
>DEPLATFORMING IS WRONG, RICHUUUUD
>deplatforms someone
>*chuckles* YOU SALT-ROIGHTERS DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO HATEFUL SPEECH! *smuckles*

It's like these Jimdividualists are incapable of realizing that there are halfway normal human beings who sub to both of those guys, and don't sperg out and unsub because one of them takes an L in their retarded e-banter. They are so locked into the drama and Jim worship they can't recognize when he is getting off the plot himself. I wish Sargon would just stop cause he's bed at it, but Jim looks just as thirsty and desperate as he thinks Sargon is, as he spends faaar more time obsessed with this feud than "the Don" does.

Sad to see solid video creators turn to streaming. Carefully created content is much more interesting than hours of lazy off the cuff shit.

Attached: IMG_20180705_035107.jpg (500x353, 36K)

Free markets goy, if people are paying for it must mean that it's useful for society.

Attached: 1516064785137.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

pray that this outlet continues to work.

your a dumb. IDIOT. You dummy. You fucking idiot.

>'free speech advocate' tone policing others on acceptable speech.
haha ok

I agree, but I think they get more cash and notoriety from these faggots gossiping about it. Like 11 year old girls.

Sargoy gas been hated since before Gamergate because he literally shilled for mudslimes.

I could do this until the thread dies, these IBS guys have become the lolcows.

>Sargon: Ok, I'm here, what's your evidence?
>IBS: "I dunno. I mean, I'm just saying. I mean, what do YOu think? I mean, it's just, why would you do this? It's almost like you wouldnt do it, given your stance on speech, but I dunno. My noggin's just joggin is all...

I'm far from dumb, ask me anything.

Why are you even talking about this cunts? fuck them, make them irrelevant.

Suit boy got a VPN lmao

Attached: B5BE643A-8BFA-4F24-B90B-F41EBB085474.gif (648x600, 2.3M)

I think he was pointing out thats basically what they did the entire stream, It's childish and you also sound underage

just stop, you don't understand those swears

What?

I'll murder you, how about that?

Just because your free to say nigger, which you should be, doesnt mean it's a noble or brave thing to say it. The noble person is the person who defends your retarded ass when you get bottles thrown at you, just because you wanted to be edgy. The noble person is the one who takes some of the hits that were meant for you. That's what free speech means, that's where the actual fight is.

>dumps sargon memes on /tv/ when people laugh at jim
this is the perfect example of jimfags

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

I just know who Sargon is, i think i watched part of one of his videos once. Guy's a faggot, i heard he was part kike/nigger.

The war is out there in the jungle you fucking civilian faggot.

HOLY SHIT unbelievably BASED

Right? It's like I can follow the threads of Pizzagate, Q, the JQ, all manner of Hollywood Illuminati Pedoowood stuff, Aliens, Cryptids, hell even Flat Earth, but trying to nail down exactly what those retards "have" on Carl is beyond me.

It's like a kitten got a hold of some yarn and my 5 year old niece is trying to tell me it looks exactly like a perfect spider web, and I's wanna pat em on the head and say, "that's nice sweetie," except they're so daft and retarded.

I get it, he hangs with some other autistic retards who make fools of themselves, and does a ton of cringy shit, but it's like they've elevated him to this Rothschild, Soros tier villain, and Jim just milks everyone of them for their Trailer Park Sheckles and cries into his chubby asian gf's tits about how much he hates his fans. Seriously, you can hear it in his voice while he's reading the superchats repeating his own jokes back to him. It's cringe and he knows it, but hey, gotta get that dolla dolla bill yall.

That's some weak shit, cunt.

Are we on /tv/ rn, you coked out fat fuck? Put on your suit, Spergon, you’re pathetic without it.

Attached: 267138EC-9E0E-498B-A49B-E52DAC362752.jpg (572x1200, 62K)

Yes but tell me about Lawrence Fishburn is he black

What's wrong with wearing a suit?

>ask to go on go on a 80 viewer stream
>get mocked for a hour because you didn't prepare
even the left are mocking Sargon, I don't know what the fuck he's doing these days. I never cared for his content but it seems like he'd be better of avoiding these embarrassing debates and go back to making political commentary videos for his base.

TWEET GATE, SARGN TREID TO SHOAH /OUR/ LOW-IQSKI SMUT MERCHANT

you spam them same shit on tv, same file names

you are a massive tool, people don't even mention sargon and you start rambling about how they are sargon for saying jim has lost it

then you start dumping

He's a Mulatto, a negrofied Red Nordid with White nordid and Armenid traces.

What do we do about little shits that need to shut the fuck up?

Attached: weaponsmart--3_3_5.jpg (3998x2665, 666K)

>Jim gets 20k viewers mocking sargon
>sargon gets 3k viewers and a stillborn child
Lmao

Nothing unless you’re Spergon of Cuckad and you brag about said suit and end up having a shitty suit.

Attached: EB79E03C-9E9D-4647-AE29-2D4A05309F47.png (1334x750, 1.23M)

Attached: 35C1D850-D428-4792-B296-10426ECD1FC9.jpg (355x461, 32K)

You get a more practical weapon.

Who gives a shit.

Nigger, fuck /tv/ and every other board on this site besides Jow Forums. I don’t go to any other board besides Jow Forums because they’re all useless and shit. The fuck am I gonna go to /tv/ for? To discuss the new capeshit films/tv shows? Fucking niggerlovers like you are retarded as always.

Sergin is retarded for thinking he could actually win against Metokur. The best counter against Metokur is just simply ignoring him and wait until he moves on.

>IBS echo chamber opinion

>Jim still doesn’t even own a suit

Attached: C4425CB5-9CF0-427B-AA7C-3FBC3D6CB6F0.jpg (715x655, 43K)

it's only you with these images and file names, if you look in the archives you are one obsessed retard who constantly dumps them

Attached: 876.jpg (600x338, 22K)

Look I get it, you guys hate Sargon because he doesnt name the jew, he's not triggered by race mixing. I get it. But why do you care so much about seeing this guy go down? It honestly seems forced, like, if I were to get my own noggin' a joggin,' I would think that this is all coming from SJWs who want to tear down Sargon using the dopamine-thristy sweetie squad losers.

Those image names are generated from iOS. That’s 1.3 billion devices, sherLOCHE
>hehe Jim is so paranoid

>Sarg'n and his Romanian gimp Vee soundly BTFO by a Leftist cat lady and a Leftist tofu-man

>still thinks making these anti-Jim threads are in any way an effective tactic after that

Those of us who've actually been following Jim from the beginning know that he holds down a pretty high-level job out there in the real world, and that the internet thing is just how he blows off steam. All attempts by "oober-leet goons" to dox him have met with failure and they're pissed.

The amount of hate Sargon gets feels like the same kind of treatment Trump gets, it's over the top, when he really just seems like a normal guy.

Really, really activates the old almonds is all I'm saying, all thus forced Sargon hate really gets my noggin a joggin.

Sargon's Gamergate 2.0 thing was pretty fucking retarded, but Ralph and Jim sperging the fuck out over a retweet and claiming it's evidence of Sargon running internet ops to shut them down is even more retarded.