All this I say about myself is the truth. My whole life I have been an outcast. Even being an out cast of outcasts...

All this I say about myself is the truth. My whole life I have been an outcast. Even being an out cast of outcasts. I non ironically have autism and was a very difficult child growing up. Because of my oddities I was never able to make friends with anyone. All my teachers never knew how to deal with me. I was born with a disability with no talent to compensate. For years I was forced to suffer in school by teachers who cared nothing for their students but to conform them to curriculum. Being under such high stress at an early age made my autism worse. Finally leaving high school, I could not afford college nor was I smart enough for any college to accept me. Instead I work full time washing dishes. I have no one to talk to deeply. I am not asking you to feel sorry for me. Today I am just angry at the world and myself. The sad irony is I word at a college. I watch spoiled kids blessed with wisdom and wealth. I suppose I am just jealous. So many people love for by their talents. When they cry people cry for them. I have non of that. Idk I am sorry. I am just angry and need a way to vent out. I know it is not write, but it feels nice to do it anonymously also.

Attached: 69d2ab0cca1bafe07c46676c4f835342.jpg (236x351, 22K)

Please forgive my spelling errors. I did not write it as an art piece but as a vent. Have a good day.

Okay I feel bad for you

Attached: (1069).jpg (989x1457, 175K)

That is nice of you. I am scared to hang around women and children because they are often scared of me. I don't want people thinking I will rape them they always make faces at me. :(

Attached: 1537752203147.jpg (720x960, 113K)

Attached: 1537752314324.jpg (720x960, 122K)

Attached: 1537752788197.jpg (720x960, 113K)

Your cat pics are so cute

None of us are normal here user, we're here for you :)
You should try to create something, like a music album or a book or a video game or whatever you want, it's nice to just let out your emotions creatively and make something that both you and other people can enjoy

i'm not good at anything either
good luck and don't say things like this
because it just makes it weirder
don't pay attention to other people if you don't have to and certainly don't project what you think their opinions of you are onto them

I write poetry sometimes but it is not very good. *hugs*

Sorry I just wanted to express how I felt. I don't have anyone else to tell.

you should post some here if you want, there's no such thing as bad poetry it's just creative expression
also thank you for the hug :)

Attached: 1541916088051.png (750x909, 426K)

Suck it up. People don't spend all day here if they have great lives. Chances are that everyone who posts in this thread are just as miserable as you.

aww thanks

Hugs
I'm sure that people will love you user

Attached: (1115).png (333x605, 355K)

you don't want to post the poetry then? that's ok if you don't want to but if you do then go ahead fren

This post poetry

i have OCD so i constantly think and get intrusive thoughts every now and then about various things so i know more than anyone how draining it is to concern yourself with unimportant bullshit repetitiously and how it takes precendence over everything else
if what you're concerned about is how other people may perceive you then i get it because at times that's how my intrusive thoughts would manifest but at a certain point you care so much you stop caring at all and just live. people aren't important unless you give them importance. don't worry about the possible thoughts of random passerbys.

I am not a bum. I work full time. I am trying to strive for a better life. Sometimes a tree has to go through harsh winters to bear fruit. I just feel angry at life. I thought it would be healthy to vent that out instead of "sucking it up" as people do and end up murdering each other.

*hugs* Sounds cheesy, but I know Christ loves me. I pray he does not let me go.

I always tell myself that they probably aren't thinking about me because I usually don't spend all day thinking about people.
Good for you friend

I can share some if you want. It would just take a while to write. I have it only written down.

I'm not religious. But if it helps then keep it up

Thanks.

I used to write poetry about my love for my waifu

Cute.

A lot of anons have given you much better advice than any words that could come out of my mouth so all I can offer is a hug.
(P.s.nice to see bant be nice for a change)

Attached: Providing anon with warmth and comfort.jpg (560x848, 194K)

Thanks love you too

Attached: (1108).png (497x485, 561K)

I love hugs. I wish more people liked hugs. *hugs*

Attached: (1049).jpg (1211x909, 120K)

Sure if you would like to
you can just take a picture if your handwriting is readable

Attached: 1520554697717.jpg (634x720, 93K)

Sure ^-^

Do it friend

Attached: WIN_20181112_00_46_25_Pro.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Water running through air filled with sun ray
Water trickles into the bay
Whistling wind blows over the water of blue
Oh summer how i’ve missed you!

Your season surly does more then warm my heart
Light is shed in the spectrum of many colors
The bee spills honey across the land
Oh bee how you pollinate this thicket of trees!

That old blanket of white that covered the land
Oh by means you made cold my hand
Now be absorbed and melted in the ground as well as my heart
The light now reflects on thee!

Why my seed have you grown into yourself a thicket of trees?
Oh my fallen fruit from my giving branch.
Do you refuse to grow from lack of the light?
Have I not given shared nutrients from my roots?
Surely my leaves shield you from winter cold.
Why my little thicket of trees is your core hardened by bark?
Has the light not given you a core of sweet sap?
Oh surely you uproot yourself !
Thicket of trees my rings grow less
Thicket of trees your growing must progress.

Wow nice I like it, these are actually really good dude. definitely keep writing more!

Attached: 1531839141453.png (441x623, 310K)

aww thanks

Very nice and peaceful friendo

(>^-^)> Thanks

Here is a hug for everyone

*Hugs*

based

oi mate, with all of your typing you lost your pack of balloons you daft cunt