SARGON IS RIGHT

Not gonna lie, former jim supporter here. I stopped liking him after when he made fun of someone’s miscarriage. I’m officially on Sargon’s side now because he doesn’t make fun of dead babies. But in all seriousness, we can’t let him get the nuclear codes. .

Attached: 15F1BF89-3060-4F41-9500-D6D31824707E.jpg (1112x671, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc
youtu.be/O_XaIXDUQUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it was Ralph that said that.
You know what, fuck his dead kid.

Metocuck is controlled opposition. He can't stop talking about anything but Sargon. He doesn't go after the leftists in power that are actually ruining people's lives. He doesn't go after Jews. His entire channel is literally "REEEEE SARGON"

>Won't somebody think of the dead children

No one cares about the drama between a CivNat cuck raising another man's child, and a CivNat racemixer. This isn't politics, fuck off my board. I would kill each and everyone of you if I could.

Dude, the guy makes videos about glow in the dark CIA niggers and furfags, he's not an alt-right political figure.

>jim
>civnat
no. He's a straight up liberal that occaisionally jokes about black people or trannies. Doesn't give a fuck about any sort of nationalism and thinks it's stupid to do so

S P L A T

Even worse.

R.I.P Sargoy of Mossad

Attached: cunt.png (1152x648, 60K)

Attached: 600px-Kraut_and_Tea_literal_cuck.png (600x295, 167K)

>smug chuckle
>Jim is so OBSESSED with me!
>makes autistic compilations of any time his name is mentioned ever
>makes a two hour stream addressing a 10 minute conversation and fails to actually refute any of the points brought up
>chuckles smugly

Kraut is the cringiest individual I've had the misfortune of encountering.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

What happened to Jims stream today?
I can't find it

Attached: 1513734864108.png (1903x2530, 218K)

why have sargons fans been making a thread about him at least 10 times per hour for the past 3 days? are they mad about something?

not really into all this e-celeb drama just want to know why they're so persistent

Attached: fb4.png (200x308, 33K)

Attached: shitratromance.png (723x1966, 595K)

Attached: 1514016638676.jpg (1714x280, 59K)

The left can't meme.

Attached: arethese1.jpg (1064x2428, 528K)

>Caring what idiots with a youtube account says.

Go read books you fucking sheep

Attached: ZnF5ML5.jpg (685x474, 88K)

Attached: 356.png (1264x346, 295K)

>reading
fuck off boomer

>former jim supporter here
what's it like to be a total faggot with not only no sense of hypocrisy, but a poser as well.
How long have you been listening to Jim to have abandoned him over a remark that Ralph made?
Davida is that you?
TL;DR Get killed.

Attached: gay ops.png (1292x468, 293K)

Not gonna lie, former former jim supporter here. I stopped not liking him after a guy on Jow Forums called me a total faggot. I’m officially on Jim’s side again because some autistic retard can't recognize a meme. But in all seriousness, we can’t let him get the nuclear codes. .

Really getting sick of the spamming of this shit here. Will some woman just fuck ShortFatOtaku already so he learns there is more to life than being a bitter sperg?

Attached: upload_2017-12-18_17-9-59.png (1083x565, 157K)

Attached: 32.png (1071x368, 134K)

Attached: 78.png (1068x498, 178K)

Sargon talked to Steve Bannon for a couple hours and now he thinks no one can see his tactics. He doesn't realize that no one has liked Steven Bannon since Trump told him to fuck off.
Sargon has a personal vendetta against Mister Metokur because he makes him look like a fool.
For a comparison watch Amedeus. Sargon is a Soliere. He's a Peter Keating. Get tuned in. It's fun to watch a Peter Keating realize his true worth.

Attached: 1487397874633.gif (200x199, 1.47M)

Attached: 1520019153526.jpg (720x366, 33K)

Got you buddy youtu.be/O_XaIXDUQUs

Fuck off Sargon.

Attached: 43245.png (728x570, 116K)

Based me 21% nigger gnome will put you in the ground

Well I'm glad you came to your senses Nancy.
You should jump on your girl bike with the basket and put on your sun dress. You'd be so pretty.

Attached: 1504907860223.jpg (250x250, 6K)

mmm that's sad

I used to watch his videos and thought he was above petty things

Attached: 1518419643574.png (235x215, 4K)

Bannon still has value IMO, but his credibility and influence took so many hard hits in such a short time frame that he has been shoved to nearly the back of the queue.

I still like the guy and a lot of his politics, but good lord did he make some critical fuck ups. No one to blame but himself.

It's kind of funny actually, because sargon appears to be trying to emulate Bannon in that regard. His 'Hello Jim" stream was a mess and ever since then he's just snowballing his own credibility. I don't understand how he doesn't realise this. He might be capable of making the same content as he used to, but to a lot of people there are now massive question marks over his character.

>would
Be like me and kill pit bulls by default your killing one of these retard pets

Fuck Off Sargoy with the Damage Control. Sargoy is low energy and low viewer-count.

Jim is BTFOing Sargoy left and right. Sargoy needs to learn when he's lost. Doxxing people is hypocritical bullshit, fuck off.

Attached: Sargon - Announces GamerGate 2.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>Sargoy vs. Metokike thread 9001
>which e-celeb bitch will capture your heart?
>memeflags incoming

Attached: 1478394991557.gif (256x512, 885K)

Sargoy had a period of time in which he was okay. Now he's some lunatic trying to larp as a politician. Very similar in my mind to Kraut larping as an intellectual/scientist. Sort of amusing to witness.

Thank you

Attached: 1487162783645.jpg (1433x1075, 204K)

He couldn't be more not above it, check the twitter that's "not Sargon" shouldn't be hard to find

I always likened Bannon to a right Aulinskey. Like he took Breitbart's tactics and made them unvirtuous. His tactics provably work so I can't talk shit. Just so it's out there I can't stand Ben Shapiro.
Bannon has value put it's like a perfect pussy that smells like garbage juice.

I listened to this new podcast and all I could hear was three peasants bickering. very sad

Sargoy and his kind are more damaging to the right than liberals ever will be because they delude into thinking the youth that they can solve today's migration problems with cuck nationalism and sucking up to non-whites. They stray these young men from the path that will save us into the path that will eventually doom us anyway. They're pretty much liberals disgusing them as right wingers.

Ralph could have talked to the reporter and possible stop himself from being booted.

Andy has been bleeding subs for months. His channel is stalemating like a motherfucker.

Jim's selfnukes himself always because he can't handle the pressure of a big audience and the constant need for fresh content.

Now all of them are limping to other streaming services to wither and disappear.

Anyways all of them are doing this to milk superchat from their paypiggies, and it seems to be working for now, but I don't think it will work as a long term solution.

PS: The fight isn't going to happen, someone is going to wimp out.

Attached: 1517806191157.gif (303x310, 1.14M)

Is this a shitpost, or a new kike tactic?

Thanks!

Even worse is they're liberals pretending to be centrists.

>Ralph could have talked to the reporter and possible stop himself from being booted.
Wouldn't have helped at all.
>Andy has been bleeding subs for months. His channel is stalemating like a motherfucker.
Yuuuup.
>Jim's selfnukes himself always because he can't handle the pressure of a big audience and the constant need for fresh content.
If he was going to bail he would have when he got doxxed. I think he's around for good now.
>Now all of them are limping to other streaming services to wither and disappear.
Disagree.
>Anyways all of them are doing this to milk superchat from their paypiggies, and it seems to be working for now, but I don't think it will work as a long term solution.
That's certainly one aspect of it, and they would be silly not to try and monetise the feud. I agree about it not being something that is sustainable in the long term, it's already getting slightly stale.
>PS: The fight isn't going to happen, someone is going to wimp out.
Absolutely agree. No way is it going to happen. Should have just met up in one of those states where a Cop can basically witness/referee a fight.

Attached: 1496775228546.gif (162x227, 566K)

I can respect Jim's efforts to BTFO of pedo, zoosadists. But giggling at jokes about a dead baby because of le spicy memes and appeasing your own fanbase that you're afraid of is pretty hypocritical if you actually care about kids.

Am I the only one shipping Jim and Sargon right now? The bickering is pretty cute and indicates some strong sexual tension IMO

>shipping
I have no idea what that means, but if you imply that Sargoy and Metokike obviously have a severe repressed homosexual crush on each-other I can only agree 100%.

yes you're the only one, Jade is a real life anime bitch. she seems down as shit too. any real life not deformed or autistic dude would want her.

adding with brevity. think chi-chi that encouraged your behavior.

Spencer and his use of cocain has melted his brain.

That's the thing though; Jim is in a committed relationship with Jade, so he can't admit to himself his strong feelings for Sargon. He still loves her, but at the same time fights this constant longing for Sargon as well, it's obvious that he thinks about him all the time. So he's kind of repressing these thoughts right now, flirting and playfighting online, but it's becoming obvious that deep down he has some strong, untapped feelings.

For Jim I think the best solution in this situation is, perhaps, a polyamorous one.

The semantics might not matter to you, but while he does read the superchats and reacts to the jokes he has yet to personally say anything about the stillbirth.

>sargon made that himself

Attached: shhuugggghhhhaaa.png (350x420, 91K)

dude just jerk off or pay someone. what the fuck

he went as far as to scold vee for encouraging them. Vee is actually a complete asshole.

wow, he's based like the kikes, I love him now

Attached: 1517623652751.jpg (1076x1753, 503K)

come get me stupid

>Vox Gays Laws of SJWs
>SJWs always Lie
>SJWs always double down
>SJWs always project
horseshoe theory confirmed.

wew

When 90% of his content consists of his appearances on livestreams that is going to be what people associate with him. And it's on those that he's either complaining about Sargon or supporting alt-right politics in some way.

The remaining 10% of his content seems to be stuff he ripped off Kiwifarms rather than put together himself and most of the 'jokes' he does involve just repeating memes he read on twitter, Jow Forums or /cow/. Which gets a little confusing since at the same time he complains about others 'stealing' memes.

I did say he's giggling at the jokes, not making them. Read my post again.

I know. My point is that him personally not indulging in them makes it somewhat less hypercritical.

Unlike you incels, Sargon does not have time for this petty drama. He is a real world figure and a real politician (he was at the UN), and he would never spend hours upon hours of time engaging the likes of a boomer groomer.

that is unlike incels though

>he made fun of someone’s miscarriage.

Was the fetus/baby white?

Attached: 1541625115504.jpg (383x383, 21K)

>mfw

Attached: QYF1L60.jpg (750x719, 88K)

>implying it was his son

Attached: sargon.png (894x650, 47K)

I hate them both. They are cancer and with every fucking thread like this i hate you faggots even more. And "changing" side just makes you even more pathetic. They are 2 worthless ecelebs that live of drama. Either stop caring or neck yourself, fucking filthy mutts

All of you people are insane.