Henderson island off the coast of Britain is uninhabited

Henderson island off the coast of Britain is uninhabited.
Why doesn't Jow Forums take it over?
We can make our own nation yo.

Attached: 22-henderson-5_orig.jpg (1100x733, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
youtube.com/watch?v=58wJRrvVgZI
nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/australia/henderson-island-plastic-debris-south-pacific.html)))
youtube.com/watch?v=lSVGnuRuphg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the british or the eu would probably attack. Look for an uninhabited island in the pacific or carribean instead imo

Start risk then!

Who said we need to DECLARE the independence from them lole

Attached: 2018-06-25 00_29_44-Greenshot - копия.png (510x486, 192K)

but then we'd have to listen to their obscene laws. They'd be in our business either way.

Literally every uninhabited piece of land on Earth is claimed by a country

that's not true. Bir Tawil is the first to come to mind.

Let's make it the new Australia. A prison island for gayposters

Yes, but thats only at the start of it, as the core members arrive and settle down at that place they would help others move in there, gain money, gain authority and before someone could even notice it we would have our personal nice little Innsmouth for us bantoids to live in. Who knows, maybe we`ll even make it big and spread our tentacles far and wide into political sphere of UK desu.

Attached: 1541874298132.png (450x360, 227K)

Okay I stand corrected, but I guarantee any attempt to build a community on Bir Tawil will lead to Egypt stomping you

...I doubt it, but good luck.

Just wanted to point it out in principle. There's also plenty of uninhabited islands who aren't actually used by the nations that claim them, too, like in the pacific and carribean, so starting a colony and declaring independence mighr be met with a "No you're not" and then them leaving it alone.

this island is smaller but less relevant

Attached: oeno.png (1107x731, 1.37M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

youtube.com/watch?v=58wJRrvVgZI

>Bongland
>Attacking a neutral island they don't use for anything
They've let much, much better straight up get up and leave. They wouldn't do a thing,

dragonball is right. The UK would just try to assimilate us.

UK is leaking members, not adding them. If Scotland goes, there's little stopping Henderson.

Island? Find an old, fucked oil rig, set up country there and declare yourselves princes.
Kojima didn't invent it.

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 12K)

WHEN HEAVENS DIVIDE

For that very reason though, they would probably still try to assimilate us, in an attempt to consolidate and cling onto what land they have.

Jow Forums the nation.
:')

I'll go to sandy island while y'a'l'l can go to Oeno island

(skyhook fultons weren't his idea either)

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Looks like a foot.

i'll bring the potato salad

i dont want to live on an island with only men.

There will be onaholes.

We can all put our (soon to be useless anyway) money in and have a robot whore made for us.

Sex aside, I'd still want females around. I like balance in life.

How big is it? I'm interested

most trash in one place due to currents

FUCK that

This island is owned by Britain but is nowhere near it, it's in the pacific

(((nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/australia/henderson-island-plastic-debris-south-pacific.html)))

are there even trees there? what are we going to build our shit with?
besides homosexual nation won't survive long enough to be of any relevancy and cults are never a good idea

Found pic related
We might be able to use the plastic for construction supplies

Attached: 1200px-Henderson_Island_Map.jpg (1200x873, 67K)

bantoids are hardly men

We have at least three femanons here. As a law, every female Jow Forumserer needs to dress up as Cirno while in public. Just the dress is mandatory, but the bow is encouraged as well.

Attached: 1534114128404.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Is this going to be like that tie Jow Forums declared war on Tuvalu?

No, this land is property of the Swedish crown.

We can sell recycle plstic as a strategic resource.

Completely unskilled NEETS are going to form a colony. Good luck.

someone has to live there to be able to claim

I'm all the way in burgerland. We need an euro to walk over first.

henderson island's in the pacific ocean

We need a Hawaiian or someone to boat there.

Okay, lets start smaller. Who here has a ship, or knows someone who has a ship?

populated islands closer, they do not have internet

Attached: Captura.png (1017x473, 21K)

Yeah, but populated islands are claimed and a source of rare flags. If Team Jow Forums won't add Jow Forums extraflags themselves, we'll just have to make them add our flag to the actual country lineup!

why don't we just tie a bunch of boats to each other in the middle of the ocean. then anchor it to the bottom with a 10000 long chain

Those can't be made into countries.

Yes but whats the catch gilligen?

I think the UK would be unhappy if we just stole their land. We should try stealing it from a mainland European country that wouldn't care instead.

Dosn't isn't it get snow in the winter? Pass.

>cant handle snow

Attached: 1520332007847.png (471x361, 219K)

>HResearch published in April 2017[3] looked at debris on several beaches, and reported "the highest density of plastic rubbish anywhere in the world"
Piss bottles all around boys!

Pretty sure "the highest density of plastic rubbish anywhere in the world" is just real estate agent talk for anime bedrooms.

Attached: 716e0a63c393ab040666f10b26a8a021[1].jpg (930x1240, 454K)

interesting idea, but we will have to import women there if we dont want it die out

We'll grab a ship full of touhou cosplayers!

>he fears bongs more than modern day pirates

Pirates are too far away to be a threat. Besides, we have nothing of value for a bunch of Somalians.

How can one person have such plebian tastes.

How's agriculture like on this island? Can we grow anything?

they took over our island it's gone to shit

Why don't we all go to IoM instead

youtube.com/watch?v=lSVGnuRuphg

Does Britain have a license for that island?

because IoM is for men, not sissy faggots like you

we wouldn't all fit

What kind of government would we have?

>It has poor soil and little fresh water, and is unsuitable for agriculture

I'm in
t. qt trap

Direct democracy?

Could work. But how will we reproduce? There aren't that many real females on here, you know. Just ugly trannies and sorta cute traps.

my mate has one,

im a mechanical engineer and a keen farmer, i also dable in wood work etc.

i think i could be a valuable member of the community

>ugly trannies and sorta cute traps
British government here with good news, you fit every category for adoption. Expect a dozen kids shipped to the island no questions asked.

They might ask questions when they see a certain Spaniard on the island...

Pretty sure there is plenty of rainfall.
Some sizable rain-catchers should provide us all the fresh water we need for drinking purposes atleast.

Foodwise I am sure we can grow some stuff and otherwise get protein by fishing the surrounding sea.
Obtaining some sort of fishing vessel eventually would probably be a good also.

#1. Bring in girls
#2. Breed the traps (possible?)
#3. Have young user's immigrate in over time through a slow and discriminatory immigration process that keeps our Islands population at a stable level of our choosing

#1 and #3 are probably the best bets.
Maybe #3 most realistic.

Attached: 1542036850281.jpg (368x494, 32K)

i wouldnt be so sure on the idea of fishing in that area considering the radiation effects on the fish population from fuckashima

Aquaculture or hardy veggies would be the easiest to grow. Zucchini, squash, green beans, onions. Maybe tomatoes. Aquaculture would let you grow other stuff too. Be sure to have a water reclaiming facility to draw as much water from waste (excrement and food wastestuff) as possible, mostly to augment the rainwater, if possible. Small community (

I vote that we introduce cobalt to the water supply to turn everyone's hair blue!

Attached: 1533943534715.jpg (850x1190, 156K)

I don't think it works that way...
But it'd be kind of neat if we could construct a "Jow Forums" ethnicity. What do IoM people sound like? That should be our regional accent!

not just speaking bantese
mi meli chino wawa swi

seconding bantese, i tried making a font last year for a "Jow Forums script" but it never went anywhere

Show us examples, user

please do also I'd love to keep working on bantese there were a couple people interested but I just didn't feel like continuing at the time, if we wanted to actually pad out a vocabulary that would be great

Post proofs

here

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-17 12-36-14.png (1920x1080, 309K)

You're overlooking immigration. If this becomes an actual colony, there'd be non-Jow Forums immigrant girls coming to leave their shitholes

Attached: gtrgtr.jpg (1429x967, 514K)

a is like a pene jijiji

Attached: 1538276696130.jpg (830x994, 553K)

pene

Attached: 1538310886120.jpg (504x651, 134K)

Interesting. Looks kind of like a mix between Hiragana and Nordic.

Good point
Solution:
Acquire pacific islanders on the way or south american women

I was thinking of having a broken version of english where each letter actually corresponded to a sound
Ex:
þ for the th sound
ʃ for the sh sound
Ч for the Ch sound
Ж for the zh (-ge) sound
And that each verb would be conjugated more reasonably

I think it's a bit dangerous to try to just convert it from english phonetically. You would quickly break down some of the patterns that identify words as their parts of speech etc. I like the inclusion of IPA, cyrillic, and old english characters, though.

There were 2 attempts to create a language based on toki pona + added vocab, and since toki pona has such a small lexicon, I think it would still be a better jumping off point than modifying english. If we create a revised form of english, then we'll basically tell anyone who wants to learn it "just speak english but put it through a cipher before hitting send" and I don't think that's that appealing, at least imo.

p es un pene tambien jajaja

I would also pronounce words more like how they are spelled and fix the spelling of rule breaking words if applicable

The correspondence would only be for consonants and vowel rules would still apply, just more enforced where necessary

Basically we would still use rules like
A_e
E_e
I_e
O_e
U_e
Oo
Ee
Ae
AI
Ay
Ea