Legend has it that instead of light at the end of a tunnel this is the last image americans see in their dying moments

legend has it that instead of light at the end of a tunnel this is the last image americans see in their dying moments

Attached: 1536753164811.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ayu2z3UNNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU food whore

I would eat that

F

im hungry

and broke too

what's wrong shitpost?
did he actually manage to strike a nerve through all that lard?
ahahahaha

that looks gross
also funny that the only people liking this are europeans

I've estimated that Burger being 1280 calories

I just really miss red meat

oh
why aren't you eating it?

Red meat does some weird shit to my body. Let's leave it to that.

ibs?

I have a really slow metabolism and sense red meat takes so long to digest I could gain weight pretty fast, but on the bright side muscle growth is pretty easy. I eat a lot of turkey, chicken and fish. That helps my meat craving but it is in the same. I used to be really fat you know. The biggest I was 325 lbs and now I'm down to 187 lbs.

I see, good job on losing all that weight user
I mean that genuinely btw

>Americans
fuck that

Attached: averageamerican.jpg (437x750, 94K)

Death by doughnut burger ain’t a bad way to go out

If there's one good thing from losing all that weight is I got some good legs

like tree trunks, I bet

I got Cavs like a horse in thighs like a god

I’d eat it tb h, why the hell not. Its probably tasty, anything with that much cholesterol almost has to be

prove it

This

I believe him, massive legs are practically unavoidable for people that lose that sort of weight

Stop posting food

i know that because i have barrel legs myself and can squat a small car i just wanted to see how it looks when you actually lose the fat there

oh that makes sense

Do just Google it there shit tons of pictures of before and after. Also if you really want to lose weight it's all about diet.

i tried diet but then i got hungry and tired of not having solid shits

If you feel hungry drink water and try to eat something that's low-calorie and healthy. Like broccoli or any other vegetable. Stick with it for at least a month with a lot of cardio and then weigh yourself. You can do it.

Would working out before eating help get a flatter stomach?

i drink too much water as is and can't subsist on only vegetables
all i can do is eat marginally less than i normally would and if it helps it helps and if it doesn't it doesn't
i cut out most sugary drinks
instead of eating entire bags or boxes of snacks i measure them out in smaller portions
i try to make sure i eat at least some of every food category daily
i can't starve myself otherwise i don't have the energy to do anything and then i just rebound and gorge
i went from 3500-6000 calories a day to 1600-3000 and at both levels maintain the same weight so fuck if i know how my metabolism works

No, it really depends on what you eat.
I think bread bloat your stomach.
Okay buddy look up your height and see how much calories you're supposed to consume everyday, then cut that in half. Start looking up different foods or drinks that could help speed up your metabolism like green tea, coffee, energy drinks, etc.

cutting that in half is starvation mode

No it's not. I haven't eaten more than 600 calories a day for a few months and I'm still alive.

it is best to exercise when you have calories to burn

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
I used this and stared at 15% calorie reduction then worked down to 25. I was comfortable with it

Attached: (1153).png (750x1100, 448K)

because you're a pygmy or don't move at all

Start working slowly towards it. Do little small changes in your life. It's going to be hard at first but then once you get going it's going to be easier. Start movie consuming 1100 calories a day.

I'm not a pygmy and I go either swimming or hiking every day.

i need 1100 calories just to get out of bed
i don't know my friend
i can't imagine you're over 130lb if that's possible for you. dietary needs scale with a lot of things

Dude if you want to lose that weight you got to consume less calories, you're consuming so much calories, more than the recommended amount.

ding
dong
diddly

i never said i wanted to lose a drastic amount. i can move fine, i can see my dick, i have good bloodflow everywhere, i'm stronger than the average person and my cholesterol/blood pressure/heart rate levels are normal. i don't ever care to get below 220 pounds but i would like to replace some fat with more muscle.

3000 is what the average person eats if they do any form of work or exercise
2300 is what i should be eating if i do jack shit
i adhere to both of these and sometimes eat less. that's all i can do right now. if my appetite lowers at some point then i'll jump on the opportunity to lower intake but i'm not in a rush to get it off.

>3000 is what the average person eats if they do any form of work or exercise
>2300 is what i should be eating if i do jack shit
Why are burgers delusional?
If you're under 6ft and eat 2.3k cals and not a professional athelete or something similar you're a fat fuck.

ok retard

>3000 is what the average person eats if they do any form of work or exercise
>2300 is what i should be eating if i do jack shit
Oh nooooo it's okay if you lift a lot of weight but no. So much no. How hard are you going on your workouts how many reps even do everyday? If you jog 2 miles that's like 300 calories Burns right there. But holy shit what are you doing. Michael Phelps consume 6000 calories because he Burns 6000 calories.

Your flag tells us that already.

Fatass nabil, what Americans see at the end of the tunnel isn't that...just the lights of the train thay's gonna hit us. Stop molesting stranded animals

Masterbating to akari images is my weight loss secret

Attached: (112).jpg (850x1202, 218K)

How many reps?

screw reps, how many sets?

Screw both, how many jets?

you can burn half of that in your sleep lol
i think both of our perceptions are warped
mine because i'm fat and as such need more calories to maintain weight
yours because you used to be fat and are terrified of becoming fat again
there's never going to be any objective median there so it isn't worth talking about

To overpower those poor, stranded animals...fatass, nabil

>i'm fat
>to maintain weight
ok retard

i can maintain weight at 3500-6000 calories
i'm eating significantly less than that

>doubt

What are your workouts consist of?
> you burn half in your sleep
Not a lot.
I feel like you're thinking that you're already a weightlifter or or should I say powerlifter I'm not sure what kind of build your going for.

i don't do anything currently that's why i'm eating less
you literally burn 800-1200 calories in your sleep depending on age weight duration and intensity

hong kong would fuck this

Attached: judy hopps.jpg (1280x1920, 155K)

don't think so

haha ya.... he would...

Be honest, not again

Fatass

nabil

No. But if there was a hotdog stuffed with multiple burgers slotted into the hole on the top of that burger, then this would be highly accurate.

a

Over 9000

Attached: horse-lamitis.jpg (2000x1331, 534K)

Attached: Comet-Home-Page-Box.jpg (900x555, 188K)

i've seen nude art of judy hopps that i've liked but i've never felt genuine sexual desire toward her
that's my thoughts on pretty much all furries

>i don't do anything currently that's why i'm eating less
>you literally burn 800-1200 calories in your sleep depending on age weight duration and intensity
I can guarantee you, you gained weight. Lifting weights for 30 minutes or an hour is not going to burn 6,000 calories. A lot of athletes that consume that much usually wake up pretty early in the morning and workout until the afternoon, they workout 6 days in a row. They have a reason to consume so many calories but as for you there shouldn't be any reason other than indulging yourself and delicious delicious food that you should be consuming over 3000 calories. I get if you're six foot six I need to consume 3000 calories in order to maintain weight. But dude real talk your short and you're overweight. You're not an athlete. You're an average Joe.

Yet, you still browse it. And based on your usual presence and posting habits, that seems indicative of actively viewing and seeking out such stimuli. Fatass, nabil

when i went to the gym i did it 3 hours a day 3 times a week in conjunction with a part time job where i would lift furniture by myself
at the gym i spent most of my time on leg machines. the comfortable weight for full motion leg press reps was around 720 pounds. i didn't have any game plan or knowledge of fitness then so the amount of reps and sets was sporadic but it averaged around 50 reps in total after which i'd do other leg things or focus on shoulders and traps
i'm not going to type everything out
i gained a significant amount of strength doing this when eating 4-6k a day and lost around 15 pounds in my time there

Yet RC cola is you life blood

>lost around 15 pounds in my time there
What was the time?
You lost the weight in a couple weeks, month, year?

about a year
i never aimed to lose weight i just wanted to be stronger for my job

You can be stronger and lose weight.
The only reason why I'm this aggressive towards you right now because I was like you, I believed if I lifted a lot of Weights muscles will grow in and fat will burn. It's possible but you're going the wrong way about it . In fact you could be doing more harm to your body. But who knows maybe you're right and if it works for you it works for you.

i know i'm not doing everything right but i also know i'm not doing anything overtly wrong
what worked for you may not work for me because we are different people
there are many factors in my life which make me the fuckup i am but i am still better than i used to be. i couldn't even walk 9 years ago because i was fat without muscle and had an immense anxiety disorder and now i can carry over a hundred pounds on my back when going for strolls. i just need to give things time. i will always be behind in some area but ahead in another. i can't help that right now but in another few years i might.

i dreamt about this burg last night

rest in RIP in piece

Well you do have certainly good points in there but remember do your research. Find what works best for you. You sound like you want to become a strong man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ayu2z3UNNI

Just reading that was all I needed. Keep up the good fight, Nabil

Well the hell is up with this thread?

piss

>6000Kcal/day
Are you Michael Phelps, Nairo Quintana or Ronnie Coleman?
If not, that's enough calories to maintain 4 chinese farmers.

Attached: IMG_20181113_002731.jpg (311x298, 38K)

phelps ate 10,000