Be american

>be american
>stop a mass shooting
>get shot by cops

Attached: 1541875757421.gif (800x800, 2M)

don't forget
>tip the paramedics that bring you in for emergency treatment

Not trying to insult but why do you hear so many storys of American cops being shit?

like 95% of american police are good, the media likes to demonize them

Well, i guess it makes a good story. Gotta make money somehow.

>american cops are bad because the media says so

Attached: 99941A87-8FA6-45FC-AB10-B47BF2835E50.jpg (480x448, 28K)

yeah its retarded that saying "POLICE SHOOT UNARMED BLACK MAN 21 TIMES" gets more click than "Police shoot armed man failing to comply"

Never said that. Im not American and can only know what the media says.

Kek

People just like drama. It's pretty shitty

>they are trained to shoot on reach (which gives them more freedom to kill than the military)
>they are almost never convicted of any crime and are rarely fired
>they have no oversight unless a department of justice investigation is opened

>they are almost never convicted of any crime and are rarely fired
Why? Is there a shortage of cops or do they just not care?

hes speaking out of his ass, most of the time theres no crime to be convicted of

Okay, thank you.

Usually the latter. Police are usually the ones who determine if charges are pressed, then prosecutors are heavily biased towards police, and then juries are easily confused when entire police unions come together to vouch for how their cop did nothing wrong.

Google "Daniel Shaver"

t. cop
>it's not a crime if you shoot a black

Both of you need to fuck off

So cops that are actually shitty can just get away with it? desu that kind of sounds like corruption

>it's not a crime if you shoot a black
He didn't say that.

>desu
i wrote "desu" what the hell

okay there is a word filter...

Correct. That's why there's so many stories about American cops killing innocent people and getting away with it.

>daniel shaver
do you do any research on stories like this or do you just read headlines?
romania is baiting

That's exactly what he said. You're naive.

>romania is baiting
Think so too, i still like to respond. Sometimes a good conversation comes out of it.

Where? Didn't see it then.

The details and bodycam video are far worse than a headline could possibly describe.

Also, remember that with such an easy access to weapons in general, they need to assume that most of the people they need to deal with are armed. This makes them very trigger happy and I honestly understand why.

Most victims of police shooting are black. He said
>most of the time theres no crime to be convicted of
It's simple logic

That is not logic, that is jumping to conclusion.

I mean on the other side everyone in the us could have a gun and after so many stories of people shooting people it makes sense to be scared and shoot earlier.

Yeah, i understand that they have to protext themselfes but it just makes for unnecassary deaths.

>Most victims of police shooting are black. He said
No one in this threat said that.
>It's simple logic
No, it's assuming. Saying there is no crime to be convicted of doesn't mean that shooting blacks is legal for cops.

The moment someone denies something as bloody obvious as police killing innocent people I can jump to any goddamned conclusion I want.
If I was going to say the sun is green would you not conclude something is wrong with my eyes without the need of further evidence?

its not completely one sided though, i'll admit that the cop yelling commands was overdoing it, but they got a call that a man was waving a rifle around a hotel window (pellet gun). It didnt help that shaver was drunk out of his mind and couldn't follow commands when this occurred.
>easy access to weapons in general, they need to assume that most of the people they need to deal with are armed.
people seem to forget this

The quoted part
is taken from one of his posts, grammar error and all. Pay more attention.

>is taken from one of his posts, grammar error and all. Pay more attention.
I know that he said
in one of his posts. I didn't mean that part.
I mean this
>Most victims of police shooting are black. He said
part. No one in this thread has written this.

>would you not conclude something is wrong with my eyes without the need of further evidence?
No, i would not. While that is a possibility you could also have psychological problems. There is no way of knowing what is right without checking.

Some terrible cases of police shootings (like the most recent one that this thread was started about, or the shooting of Philando Castile) are done out of cowardice and lack of respect for the lives they are supposed to protect. This makes at least some sense because of all the guns we have.

But others (like Daniel Shaver) are done by psychopaths who became cops because they knew they could kill people without consequences.

He was given no chance to survive the situation. The video was like a cat playing with it's food, it would have gone the same way if they just shot him immediately. If you defend it with "but they were told he had a gun" then you might as well kill every streamer who gets SWATed.

It's a fact I was writing to bring it to attention, one that the Canadian conveniently left out. You know it was part of his thinking even if he did type it out. Or you don't and you're naive, like I said earlier.

He was given a chance with the commands, and every streamer who gets SWATed isn't drunk out of their minds and knows how to follow commands.

I meant to say even if he did NOT type it out
There I go making mistakes now.

So should it be illegal to get drunk in a private space now? Not just illegal, but punishable by a summary execution?

imagine bootlicking this hard.
psycho cop executed him for fun and wasn't charged because he knew he would get away with it.
The `hurrr i thought he had a gun xd' excuse is bullshit he wouldn't even been able to hold a gun in the pants he was wearing they'd just fall down.
The jury was also not shown the body-cam footage which was released after he was acquitted. It's complete nepotism and the justice system is always in favour of police when things like this happen.

I just can't understand how people like who are psychopaths even manage to be a cop. As far as i know there are psychological checks, right?

I don't know, maybe im naive, but i don't like to assume what people are thinking.

>So should it be illegal to get drunk in a private space now? Not just illegal, but punishable by a summary execution?
Not what I said.
You know the cop yelling isn't the cop who shot and killed shaver right.

It's easy for me to assume everyone is racist after spending enough time on Jow Forums. It's just what I allowed this site to do to me.
Maybe you'll be spared from this, good luck.

I can understand, emotions can sometimes just go through the roof without warning, im not blaming you for it.