They exist!

Oh my god, I just got off the phone with a girl that said that she loves when guys talk about Linux. My Arch experience has finally paid off.

I'm not even kidding. Keep at it, Jow Forumsentoomen. They actually exist.

She has a really nice ass too...

Attached: 768px-Archlinux-icon-crystal-64.svg.png (768x768, 42K)

>she
linux is a kernel
install gentoo
>phone
botnet

>Shit it's happening again
WAKE UP user, DONT YOU DIE ON ME

> They actually exist.

Who the fuck cares? Women's purpose is to birth children.

Fine, you weeb. GNU+Linux.

>she (male)

I took her pants off and she doesn't have a penis.

*anymore

But she gets periods. How do you fake that?

True chad here

Dilation.

Jeez that's not very Cash Money of you is it?

with a knife.

And here's the guy who'll never have a healthy relationship... Or one at all.

Have fun being alone all your life.

user, I hope that one day, you'll feel the pure happiness and joy of having someone that you can relate to AND have children with.

t. reddit

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (460x768, 95K)

samefag btw

Nobody asked you, roastie.

I didn't mean to say you can't have both. I just find it pathetic that someone cares about some girl being into Linux enough to say shit like "omg they exist" as if it's something so great. My wife uses Linux but we don't consider it a topic worthy of discussion. Fucking grow up.
Get the fuck back to r*ddit please.

Samefag btw

Some poor soul married this shitstain and something tells me that they're eventually going to divorce and she's gonna take all his coins

You don't know me. You probably live in some Western shithole infested with feminism and faggotry, so basic truths like "women's purpose is to birth children, men's purpose is to work and provide" summon knee-jerk reaction in you and prompt you to write hateful ad-hominems. Grow up.

Do you talk to your wife like this?

Attached: yikes.gif (245x192, 490K)

For the triggered r*ddit people: I just meant to say that if your criteria for a good girl is "she loves when guys talk about Linux" instead of "she can become my reliable life-long partner and, create healthy offspring and bring them up in a stable and loving family" you are either underage or a faggot.

> reaction gifs
> with niggers
> personal insult due to lack of arguments

You should probably go back to Twitter, sweaty.

OP here: no shit, sherlock

>Using nigger unironically on Jow Forums
>Personal insult due to lack of arguments

Attached: edgy.png (420x420, 374K)

>I just got off the phone with a girl that said that she loves when guys talk about Linux.
Because she's billing you by the minute?

they won't give you an equal treatment? strike him where it hurts the most, his wallet
truly the age of enlightened feminism. redpilled legal system ftw

this t󠀀bh

>she thought it was ironic

>You probably live in some Western shithole infested with feminism and faggotry
Pajeet, how's your cousin/wife doing?

> you
computer illiterate retard

Cory in the linux kernel is a woman user

Well it's nice to have a woman that likes and respects what you do for a living or what you do as a hobby.

proof or it didn't happened, nigger!

>she

Attached: 1529317066587.png (325x473, 229K)

unironically based

back to plebbit, cum dumpster

>shit on the street
>aT leAsT wE doN'T hAve feMinIsm

>got off the phone
ok was it a sex hotline?

>She
>Her

Attached: 1522694601052.png (613x910, 463K)

it just looks like a hipster dude, not even trying

assuming you know her in person and shes really a she, than odds are that shes just beeing ironic

But we're going out! Do you think she's still being ironic? D:

I pay her in kisses, hugs, and cuddle sessions

looks like a dead dude to me

where the actual fuck is evolution taking us

>giving a fuck about having children instead of just pounding some pussy
Haha, enjoy getting alimony cucked

Attached: 605990573.png (2048x520, 117K)

Back to the sea

Attached: 1544266274621.jpg (770x960, 126K)

sorry user get your pills

Is she interested in Linux? Or does she just like when people are passionate about stuff

Well, I've been teaching her vim, emacs, bash scripting, and basic Linux admin stuff. She might also just like it when people are passionate about stuff, but she has a thing for nerdy guys.

>things that never happened
Either that or it's a hambeast/tranny and OP has terribly low standards

>Women's purpose is to birth children
Yes, and those children's purpose is to install Gentoo

wow you talked to a girl, amazing

> low standards
If he's happy, he's happy.

Keep it up OP, building confidence is a step by step process, hold on to the victories.

I thought cute girls with nice asses, intelligence, and a love for GNU+Linux didn't exist either, but here we are, user.

Have I found the fabled unicorn?

Get out more

There's actually quite a lot of them. Out of all the distributions, I'd say Arch has the most women. It used to be Mepis because they wanted Debian but with more software but didn't want to use Ubuntu and have everyone assume that they used it because they couldn't understand anything more advanced, but Mepis got kinda toxic with a lot of the morons in the community, so most women moved to Arch. There's even #archlinuxwomen on freenode that's pretty active with a lot of actual cis girls. AND they're not a bunch of SJW hamplanet lesbodykes.

>Debian with more software
you mean Debian with more up to date software, there's no distro that has more software than Debian. If I remember correctly not even with the Ubuntu additional repositories has more software than Debian.