The report cooldown increased

>the report cooldown increased
Why???

Attached: report-wait.png (505x94, 5K)

So they can keep the flow of reports at a reasonable pace and someone doesn't waste their time with false reports.

snitch

Or janitors simply want to see more boipucci on SFW boards

>Why???
abuse

snitches like you are human garbage, at least you'll eventually kill yourself so thats something.

One of the boards I frequent suffers heavily from user spam. This will just make it worse.

lol projecting much?

I've been using Jow Forums since megaupload got shut down and I've never reported anyone, it's sad to know that some people actually do

lol reporting much you faggot incel sjw?

>reporting off topic threads means your a faggot incel sjw
go back to Jow Forums Jow Forums you underage

Big deal. I've been using it since 2008. Most veteran users would agree that "shitposting culture" is cancer. Memes were in-jokes, not just people pretending to be stupid (and if you waste most of your time "pretending", you ARE stupid).

>IP count keeps increasing between these "two"
Get a life.

i've been on Jow Forums since 2003 and agree with the sentiment that shitposting culture is cancer, but disagree that memes weren't people pretending to be stupid

>no im older!

so I'm not the only one reporting this shit

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-13 20-01-55.png (661x381, 148K)

someone can be older than me because i was only from december 2003
there's like a whole two month window for someone to be around before the hentai fiends like me showed up

But it wasn't totally mindless, it was a reference to genuine stupidity. There is a big difference between reminding everyone when someone thought sudoku=sepuku and driving a joke to the ground.

it was totally mindless though, it was outright spam most of the time
delayclose.jpg was hardly an "inside joke"

*driving a joke to the ground for no reason.

>being a reportfag

That's what you deserve OP.

Leftists using the report feature to flag "hate speech"

the phenomenon of posting the exact same thing hundreds of time for months is relatively new

i don't report much on Jow Forums anyway, it's a not very good consumer tech board

>not reporting faggots and trannies on sight
cucks

Jannies are trannies and faggots themselves.

The idiot is implying that we are measuring dicks.

On /lgbt/ they're trying to talk about a canadian pedophile who uses tranny as a shield and the guy is notorious for mass reporting and sending legal threats.