Who is more evil, Google or Microsoft?

Who is more evil, Google or Microsoft?

Attached: 16635-13590-google-microsoft-l.jpg (640x436, 27K)

Microsoft

organizations are amoral entities, you capeshit-addled manchild

Microsoft used to be
Google is approaching old Microsoft

Like someone else already said, corporations are amoral.
So the answer that you're looking for is simple: The one who has more money.

At the very least Microsoft is less bad because I can expect more incompetence in using their botnet data, google scares me more

Not op, but if you weren't autistic your brain would have automaticly resolved the poor worded question.
>Which one of these two companies' employees are taking the most evil decisions?

Attached: 1496866429437.jpg (250x201, 25K)

amazon is surprisingly the least evil giant corp out there. I hope they destroy google.

>Red, yellow, green and blue
these colors are starting to scare me

fpbp
The damage Microsoft did in the early days in the software industry is not measurable.

Google, because most people don't even understand they are using google and they even might bitch about how facebook or even microsoft is spying on them, but out of who holds more data about your activities and what happens around you on the internet is google

It's quite ironic, but these days MS is the least evil of all the large tech corps, which I never imagined would be possible. Google takes the crown because of the sheer spread of their Borgishness, and the potential they have for negative influence. They are easily the most dominant force throughout the entire Internet, and, like FB, one can not even have a Google account and be having their data mined, not only through crawling, but also IP and behavior collection via Analytics and ad impressions.

Microsoft is currentlyin first place for most evil, but Google is catching up.

Whay the fuck their colors are the same?? Where is the lawsuit

Neither. They are equally evil but google is more powerful so google but only de facto.

Microsoft isn't that evil, just completely incompetent. Google is literally satan though.

Google is way more scary than Microsoft these days. Microsoft is a bunch of pajeets updating legacy software while adding shit botnet features that only affect neckbeards because normies stream everything and they already have their data compromised by other botnets.

Microsoft has a non botnet business model. They use their botnet for supplemental income only. Whereas Google's entire business model is based on the botnet. So, in this case, Google definitely.

fpwp
Microsoft is evil in the traditional sense that a large, greedy corporation is evil. Google is evil in a putrescent 1984/Brave New World combo sense. I don't see the same lust for totalitarian control from Microsoft that I see from Google.

Google, i'll be dropping Gapps in a few days. Hope that /gee/ holds me up without all the "free" Google services I used to enjoy :_(

And it doesn't help that every time you post you're helping make Googles spying AI better.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (4918x2918, 2.16M)

Intel.

Attached: 1488933859408.png (800x523, 604K)

The Jewtel meme is real

Facebook is way more evil.
Facebook relies 99% on ad revenue comprared to google 92%
Also facebook gets data by providing you with addictions, unneeded services, 0 innovations, aquisitions of other brainrots/botnets.
Google at least gives you something for your data generation work: A mobile OS, a search engine, an entire office suite with cloud storage, a great mail provider.
Using google you make a deal with tje devil. Using facebook there is no deal, the devil just fucks you.

They also did a lot of good by accident. For instance coining computer terms in a lot of languages (for translation), plug&play, misc hardware standards that are free to implement etc.

Apple.

Freetards will say Microsoft, but it's Google, no doubts. They literally want a monopoly in everything related to tech, they have AI, browsers, a search engine, mobile and desktop OSes, maps, voice recognition, hardware manufactures, payments, everything. The amount of data they collect (even without consent) every day is no joke.

Googs

Microsoft is Hitler
Google is Stalin
Does that answer your question?

Google, not even close. Microsoft is open and blatant about what they do. They want to take your money and give you a subpar product that shows you ads and mines your data. Google does the same thing, but they pretend they don't, and they also give you the product for free to get it out to more people.

>Microsoft is Hitler
BRB installing Windows

Microsoft, then Google, now Microsoft is spending all their money to out-Google Google.
We went wrong when we stopped using CP/M and Unix exclusively, desu.

Yes.

Google relies on botnet, MS doesn't. This kinda makes google worse, but it also means MS can afford to try out completely stupid shit and not fail(unlike google)

This. Microsoft has a very diversified business, much of which provides cloud and enterprise services.
Google on the other hand is basically an intelligence service and advertising agency all in one.
If you destroy the botnet component, Microsoft can still survive building software for companies that is badly tested and full of bugs everyone complains about. Google though would disappear completely if you kill its botnet central nervous system.

Google by far.

>running an evil litmus test on the horsemen of the apocalypse

NUH HUH! PESTILENCE WAS MOST EVIL.

Attached: 1334523836604.gif (500x224, 478K)

Google by far. Totally takes the cake. Doubly because they played the whole we are nice thing way too fucking long.

Amazon warehouse workers piss in bottles to save time

Google has offices in boats floating in the ocean so they don't have to give the brown people work visas.
Also separate, guarded offices for highly skilled workers and low-skill servants.

Intel

has any1 figured out how to get rid of the new material design cancer in chrome?

both are shit, but at least Google make good software sometimes

chrome://flags
Turn off material redesign or some similar button

Evil? Bah, you namby pamby tech sectors wouldn't know the meaning of it even if it existed. Oh no, they're corrupting my access to information by means of my voluntary relationship with them because the several viable alternatives to them are slightly less convenient!

Amazon hires actual working folks to do an actual job in actual numbers. Google just puts on a token couple dozen thousand trophy hirees to keep up appearances.

Install Opera.

>You should require consent to collect data!

Attached: 1517652580585.png (645x729, 105K)

Amazon and Facebook

Apple.

Attached: 1544389415784.gif (500x491, 376K)

CHINKS AND PAJEETS ARE SPYING ON YOU

DONT YOU GET IT? DONT YOU CARE?

Attached: nooggers.jpg (602x365, 94K)

microshit. They've always been evil and they're make believing that they are small so they can take over a bunch of departments and fucking destroy them from the inside to trick retards like making them think google is bigger and more evil. don't get me wrong, both are very evil but google is open about it.

doesnt work anymore

>he wasn't around in the 90s when MS tried to take complete control of the PC market
they aren't the same because they got hit with litigation, also they collect fucking data from every PC running Windows 8.1 and above since they rolled out those updates a year or two ago
MS is more scummy than google because they act like they don't do that shit when they actually do

Currently Microsoft is the better IBM in terms of code produced day by day so I'll let you decide.

I would let those cuties in blue and black to "spy" on me, if you know what i mean

But only boomers use FB and their user base is shrinking. Far more people have Google accounts for various of their products, and Google is moving deeper into society in general, with many projects in the works to come from Alphabet that have little to nothing to do with the Internet. Also, I'd wager that, pound for pound, YT does far more societal damage to the mass consciousness than FB could ever dream. Witness the list of top YTers and what their content consists of. Think how many kids love the fucking shit out of the Paul tards.

Microsoft is more invasive, but I doubt it has the amount of data that Google has.

>only boomers use FB

OK, I didn't put enough thought into that particular remark, granted the kids these days love IG. What a bunch of tards to use something that can't even be posted to from a PC.

Google literally owns the internet. Most of the people on the major spec committees are either current or former Google employees now.

Yeah, what about all of those photos I take with my PC I want to upload?

Wanting one to destroy the other is foolish, if they become more powerful they'll become just as bad or worse eventually.

Some crazy people use actual cameras and then transfer them to PC, Fucktardious.

At this point?

I never thought I'd say it, but I think it's Google. In fact, I'd put Google, Facebook, amazon, and even Apple all ahead of M$.

>only boomers use FB
Don't forget that Facebook owns Instagram.

Google openly declared their support for Israel, including dedicated moderators for censoring anti-Israeli content on YouTube and in Google search results.

Israel is a violently racist ethnostate currently committing genocide against their dear friends the Palestinians (after the rest of the world took their land and gave it to the Israelis), and working hard to get rid of white people in western countries.

So, yeah. Google is more evil.

Attached: 1539740185108.jpg (440x759, 32K)

>Microsoft systematically destroying everything open-source for decades
>Google offers free videos and indexes the web
aaaaaaaaaaa google is evil botnet aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa state of /g

Attached: 1544666670315.jpg (1323x904, 271K)

Omg by far google.

Google is flawed by design.

Bing is better than google IMO.

If you type in “American scientist” into google the first 5 are black. Which is ridiculous..... it’s that nigger who crushed up peanuts

The heart surgeon one is not even on there.

All the actuators, fuses, engines software, processors that Americans have improved upon with new inventions.

I swear the American matrix prevents Improvements like longetivity, artificial intelligence.

In fact if you look at intel’s website and look at artificial intelligence the first guy you see is a black guy.

Which at first doesn’t seem so bad, but everywhere you would go in most of the country to use WiFi... there’s going to be an interacial couple right in your face every like 10 mins or so.

We tented! On top all day 100, love the grind... roll tide.

Google contributed to open source at the time Microsoft was saying Libre software is cancer.

Google, by far

the more evil one is the one that pretends to not be evil. microsoft never pretended, but google does.

Google.

This.

>Microsoft systematically destroying everything open-source for decades
They would if they could but they don't have the power to do this. Give me three examples of large open source projects they destroyed. Hard mode: ReactOS doesn't count because they had legitimate legal dispute due to Windows NT code being used.

Is that supposed to make me like Google? Open source software would still exist without Google.

Google. Microsoft is merely incompetent.

I wouldn't call Intel evil. They rarely do anything malicious that isn't out of incompetence. Their only mortal sin is being a bunch of money-grubbing kikes.

>Open source software would still exist without Google.
But it would be shit. Android would actually be worse than iOS. Open source software needs financial income just like any other software otherwise it'll develop slowly.

Google is definitely more evil.

>conveniently forgetting all the contributions Google has made to open source software

Modern Android is shit. Modern Linux is shit. Every web browser is shit. Google did this. And no, open source projects don't need money. They need hobbyists who are committed to writing good code. That's how Unix was started. It's how Linux was started. Flooding these communities with money has only divided them and lowered the standards. Do you really think that the Linux community would put up with trannies and other freaks if their income wasn't on the line? No. Fuck no.

Microsoft is driven by profits alone. Google is far more insidious because they're driven mainly by a totalitarian ideology, which is why Google should be torn to shreds and scattered to the wind as soon as possible. Fuck their open source contributions. None of it matters.

Attached: 1539310201582.jpg (651x525, 46K)

Even bill gate’s daughter, married a black guy....

So did Steve jobs ex wife!

One wonders if computer science was developed with racial prejudice partly in mind.... I’m sure it was...

which really throws off statistics . because there are like 3 times as many Asian/white men in the world.... I mean a lot more...

Holy fuck if was black I would be like a senator, they have it so much easier...

I also could just program white women with my cock. Or like punish them. I wish I could just stick it all the way to the end and get better dinner!

It’s really tramautic to watch a black guy figure this out with the prettiest white girl at work one day at a time...

There really is just like a ignorance that black men aren’t superior sexually. Once she’s had that larger dick she’s ruined fo sho.... and it really does suck to see

intelligent white kids put into a place of submissiveness.

Kanye West, shit Morgan freeman is god.

All that is played on the radio is black music.

They can just yell and do whatever they want. They’re like medicinal now though thanks to quantitative engineering and credit interest rates.

I’m not even a racist, I like black people.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Keeping this in mind,
The way google influences politics is ridiculous.... idk if I would call it evil.

From there, a lot of evil is done by google.... just two spaces down on the front page.

Last I checked Microsoft didn't force you to update to Win10 from 7, while Google forces all Chrome changes on you whether you like it or not unless you go into configuration files to disable updates.

None of the above.
They popularized technology at an unprecedented scale and speed. American tech companies are a success story of capitalism and should be cherished. Unlike the car or machinery industries that were outmatched by Asian and European counterparts, the IT sector in America reigns supreme and no other country even comes close to it thanks to the acumen, aggressivity and market strategies adopted by big players like Google, MS, Apple etc.

The Linux NPCs need to realize that "le m$ is ebil" doesn't mean everyone else is less evil. Grow up, google is more evil.

Google or Microsoft? Both have done things for open source.

Reposting from other thread

Delete your current chrome
Install the previous version (70)
Do not open after installing
Ctrl+R "msconfig"
Disable "Google Update Service (gupdate)" and "Google Update Service (gupdatem)"
Restart computer
turn on chrome
put "chrome://flags/#top-chrome-md" in adress bar
Go to "UI Layout for the browser's top chrome"
Set to Normal

Windows 10 sends back info to Microsoft, and there is nothing that can be done about it.

>open source projects don't need money.
Jesus fuck how delusional are you?
>mainly by a totalitarian ideology
So is Microsoft, you idiot. That's why they're suing everyone left and right for patent infringement and why they're buying companies in every market possible. They're anti-competitive totalitarians and have been worse than Google for decades.

I should note that if you do this you'll have to sign back in to chrome every time the program is completely closed and re-opened, but I find that a small price to pay.

Unless you want to go buy some computer parts....

and subconsciously 70 percent of the country doesn’t want to see that creepy interracial couple that just ignores.

Ugh he’s so fucking proud of himself he probably hits her with a whip sometimes.

Alright crisco... I mean Cisco.... ugh nice name.

Microsoft just asshole businessmen
Google is trying to fuck up the politics

Actually you do something about it, disable it like disabling the Google data collection in this and most other websites that is unless you use any google software then its a whole other set of botnet.

De-micrososting your life is easy.
De-googling is harder.

how can google be stopped?

There are alternatives to M$ that don't run on the same business model as them.
Sadly that's mostly not the case with Google because of silicon valley comingling.

Google, they are rotten hostile political actor by now hiding their agenda.

>De-micrososting your life is easy.
Microsoft owns over a million domains and hosts even more. It's not that easy.

Is kicker?

I’m still free lol.

>Delete your current chrome
>Install the previous version (70)
>Do not open after installing
ugh too much work
>Ctrl+R "msconfig"
ugh wangblows

Google, that's not even a contest.
Hell, even Apple in the last ~5 years or so has been way worse than Microsoft.

Yes goy, we're totally not evil.

It can't. They won.

>The Linux NPCs need to realize that "le m$ is ebil" doesn't mean everyone else is less evil. Grow up, google is more evil.
People don't switch to Linux nowadays because they hate Microsoft. They do so because Windows 8 and beyond are objectively horrible operating systems.

Google is not a tech company.