Hello

hello,
Seattle is turning into a sh##hole. Theres areas in downtown Capitol Hill that Gay Pup Slaves have taken down and replaced the street signs with their own. The storefronts are all changed and if you walk the sidewalks you're confronted by bodybuilders with inflated scrotums and forced to leave. The nice parks are overrun by these "fabulous" homosexual men grabbing boys and screaming. They're there to harass and rape them because of their running shorts. The Space Needle is overrun with these rude rodents that plow into our small kids hard enough to knock them down. Now we have 3 of these silicone fueled manslaves in our City Counsel. There were a quarter million of them voting to overturn the few people left with any decency, along with a pile of Democrats with their heads up there their hind ends. No phobias, just observations and experiences.

Attached: E4D70CCD-87DD-439B-B822-C244AEDF8500.jpg (819x1024, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artvoice.com/2018/11/08/silicon-balls-sex-cult-slave-dies-after-injecting-scrotum-with-silicon-to-please-his-master/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19346851
youtube.com/watch?v=6amRqbEj4rs
m.fagbook.com/chuckprime
z3news.com/w/happen-flash/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>turning into

nuke it all

artvoice.com/2018/11/08/silicon-balls-sex-cult-slave-dies-after-injecting-scrotum-with-silicon-to-please-his-master/

you're confronted by bodybuilders with inflated scrotums

The future has arrived and its clear I was way too optimistic.

Attached: whiskey.jpg (823x823, 70K)

>liberals turn city into shithole
>liberals escape to red city
>repeat

Attached: A1F3E643-C3BF-4F57-91F1-740D385CAD08.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

I live just north of Seattle and every time I go downtown for a meeting I have to deal with these fucking degenerates that deserve to be on the business end of a firing squad. I hope ISIS notices the filth in this city and decides to make their next attack here.

Attached: 1541799365422.png (800x575, 543K)

watcha lookin at white boi?

Attached: 1522541906924.jpg (703x1053, 103K)

Umm... maybe have some empathy for people who are different from you...? It's not hard and you'll feel better without the homophobia.

Attached: average sodomite.jpg (827x221, 176K)

bottom right looks like a face

its true I went to seattle and got assaulted by these pups it was a british or australian but but he got in my face and started talking shit and bumping me back with his balls I walked away and called the police but they never showed up

Attached: cvU8SNx.jpg (1280x1707, 249K)

You're obviously not from around here. I'm not worried about fags with giant ball sacks. I'm worried about Seattle paying for mobile drug dens, street people, designated shitting streets, and drug needles.

Attached: images (1).jpg (671x457, 24K)

Look like low-tier like Fist of The North Star mooks, desu.

The guy who died from ruptured silicone balls (lower left) was Australian

Is this real lol. Are these silicone ball guys really that prevalent

Attached: greggif.gif (327x327, 1.53M)

when did Dankula move to Seattle?

yes and ill never go back the police didn't care at all it was extremely weird

Punch them in the nuts hard enough to rupture the silicon into their bloodstream which will travel into their lungs, causing chronic silicon pulmonary embolism and kill them

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19346851

" inject silicone into their scrotum" , omg wtf . I figured they were stuffing their jocks , I didnt think it was with silicone .

Attached: 7A3721C1BFD0480289FFA2484153DE81.jpg (500x750, 131K)

I'm crying.. bodybuilders with inflated balls.. what has the world come to

You ever see something strange , like bushes moving by themselves and you get freaked and just start swinging ? That would be my reaction to that .

This. Metro Seattle especially beltown and pioneer is the most disgusting homeless filled shithole I've ever experienced.

And I live in Manhattan ATM

see

I grew up in the cold war. Until I was in my late 30s I had assumed that my life, if I survived the nuclear wars at all, would be digging through the wreckage of a dead world. I had a pretty bleak outlook but was steeled for that future. I was not prepared for this shit.

This town is cuckoo

Attached: 6A519B9C-54C2-4C0E-B399-AFCF9F0F59EC.jpg (750x635, 454K)

He needed a cpap machine to sleep lol.
Steroids are something else

What is with this pasta being posted every day now? Also, what the fuck is downtown Capitol Hill? That isn't a place that exists.

stop fucking posting about this stupid dead faggot. no-one fucking cares.
and fuck Seattle.

It's true. My nephew won a scholarship for an English speech contest to get a trip to Seattle for two weeks. He liked the country side and some of the city but he saw the guys in the park with inflated dicks wearing compression shorts. Him and the other boys were shocked. We here are aware of the benefits of capitalism but also the consequences of freedom.

>playing my game
>see this thread
>tell friend about it in game
>he tells me this
pic relate

Attached: 2018 - 11 - 12 - 001175.png (846x477, 136K)

Thread tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=6amRqbEj4rs

RWDS
RWDS
RWDS

We need them now.

What the holy fuck is wrong with these people ? GAS NNNOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

So fucking based

Attached: 1541813541518.png (281x282, 39K)

Looks like Ed Sheeran's been hitting the gym.

These people need to be beaten on sight .

I live in cap hill...fml

In my defense I work at the hospital right next door

Attached: 1541220880381.png (500x338, 44K)

I dont get it, whats is the point of this fetish?

Some german that explain this?

>666
came here to say this. based and chekd

Attached: bear.png (467x677, 545K)

What game?

You work at that hospital on Madison? It gets pretty shitty there at night lol

Chess pieces . These people need help . I think a tree and some rope would help them .

its a MUD, one of the ooold text games, called aardwolf

Some fetishes don't have a good explanation
just take a look at /d/ sometime

Iktf bro. I go to SU.

m.fagbook.com/chuckprime

Kiwifarms will hopefully get all these sick fucks jailed for murder.

Remember, their silicon-laden balls are their achilles heel. Rupture the silicon possibly even via bruising and they will likely die.

Thank got the Jews survived WW2 and made this all possible!

..shit like this proves there is no fucking god

What is the piercing going through? I don't even want to know.

How many threads are we gonna have about these abnormal severely fucked fagmonsters with a penchant for silicon balls fetish.

Attached: 1541502694028.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Nigger seeing this shit brings me even closer to suicide, thanks for that.

>benefits
>(((capitalism)))

They are ruining the Chad bulge by taking it too far

Attached: 25592098_10215168954560815_5040988203096750659_n.jpg (960x670, 81K)

these FAGGOTS are the muther fuckers that caused the lib women to have fits over "man spreading"
>I'M A GOD DAMNED DETECTIVE! PAY ME!

Attached: brain.jpg (1280x554, 57K)

Don’t do it, he’s dead now so you do t have to worry. Live on!

Literally has a demon trappdd in his crotch

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-131957.png (1440x2560, 2.25M)

What a strange world, hard to tell up from down.

Attached: flipflop.jpg (291x498, 20K)

“It will happen in a flash.”

z3news.com/w/happen-flash/

Attached: 1521498854119.jpg (620x349, 163K)

Just kill me now. Why live at all

Attached: 1536458286359.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Seattle
Whole lotta fucked up stuff being beta tested in that neck of the woods:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186987244/

looks like steroids actually makes you into a faggot

I live just outside the edge of downtown. Why am I still in this god forsaken place? Why do we do this to ourselves Seattle anons?

Now that's what I call big gay.

Attached: high_impact.jpg (534x664, 45K)

This. OP is the real fag and has probably never been on capitol hill.

Gotta work somewhere... need to pay off my debts and gtfo to somewhere comfier and non degenerate

I... I think I just turned into Hitler.

Attached: Adolf Hitler-709.jpg (1280x1891, 1.31M)

>chad bulge

The huge bulges and super fake looking muscles are actually a reference to famous gay artist Tom of Finland.

Attached: tom-of-finland-750x563.jpg (750x563, 94K)

Attached: 1542041741268.png (1027x572, 363K)

Reminder that women rarely care about dick size, fags do!

Attached: 1541832058003.gif (366x366, 1.77M)

>Gay Pup Slaves have taken down and replaced the street signs with their own
any pictures of the changed street signs?

Manlet bodybuilders look hilarious.

Say what you will about the degeneracy inherent in that picture, but dykes won't push themselves to the mind-bending limits of body alteration like these guys do.
Trans doesn't count because it's simply an attempt to reverse the gender polarity. These guys are pushing themselves beyond the apex of masculinity.
They're pioneers of degeneracy, and while I find it disgusting, I still hold some degree of respect for what they've chosen to accomplish.
This is what I feel after realizing that simply calling these guys "gay" wouldn't cut it anymore. They've transcended the word.

Honestly these guys look better than subhuman alt-right autistic.

Those fags look pretty cool. Our fags need to up their game. Sad!

#Resist
We need to kindly protest these men and tell our families and friends about them.
Kindly and peacefully.

Attached: 707.jpg (1260x330, 43K)

Get the gas, the luger, the panzers i don't give a fuck but get something this shit is turbo degeneracy

>predict a slippery slope
>everything slides way farther and faster than even you could imagine in your pessimism
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Attached: 1536329904605.jpg (311x362, 30K)

every fucking day I regret moving to seattle. I came here to gtfo of degenerate jew-york and ended up in FAGGOT-TOPIA

great sentence there

i'm pretty sure the pros do not outweigh the cons here

whoa, literally me.

Do your nuts outweigh his?

>>tell friend
>spouse channel
kek

i used to play muds back then too...

yeah i fucked up my arm and cant use a controller or mouse any more, so I play muds. this fucker still has hundreds of active users.
we just got married so we could share gear. no homo

Attached: 2018 - 11 - 12 - 001176.png (1920x1049, 521K)

>Kiwifarms will hopefully get all these sick fucks jailed for murder.
that's not a murder though, murder supposes intent to kill somebody. it's either an involuntarily manslaughter at worst or maybe even just illegal medical practice or something

right you get what you vote for
I'm just along for the ride now, tacitus likes

I'm... I'm not the only one who's made the connection? Right?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x348, 1.38M)

the most likely charge I think is the illegal injection

Nothing I have ever seen or read on the internet has caused me more physical trauma than reading this. Everything must be nuked from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Its gone to far and there is no going back. This is a real black pill if i've ever seen one.

Hello chang

He manipulated, tortured, and literally enslaved a young man into doing a pointless, fatal procedure to satisfy his own strange desire. That’s voluntary manslaughter.

So this is the power of the master race

you're overreacting im sure

Fpbp and based

Attached: 2B687EC2-5A2F-47E8-AC37-58D44A00B1E7.gif (245x147, 885K)