Uber asks riders to snitch on their drivers

Why is Uber so fundamentally terrible?

Attached: DuRIxmSWoAAPGnK.jpg (1123x1066, 43K)

O - Snitches get Stiches

The perceived difference between "no" and "can't tell" introduces a fundamental flaw. The person who designed that questionnaire should be fired.

CEOS are psychopaths, learn to fucking deal with it, or join us communists in toppling capitalism.

Aren't Uber trying like hell to have their drivers regarded as contractors so that they don't have to deal with them in the manner befitting employees?
What should it matter to them if their drivers use other ridesharing apps?

Can't tell is another way of saying yes

gotta think about this a little more

Can I offer you a helicopter ride?

they're desperately trying to kill off competition.

>tfw I actually work for uber

I was going to say "how would this help kill off competition" but I guess in the minds of the users it makes a kind of us vs them mentality so that Uber users themselves may be less likely to try competition apps, which would negatively affect the drivers if Uber blocked them.

Get him, lads!

Amen, comrade

Attached: sankara.jpg (484x960, 74K)

His wording implied a customer who needs to fill out a review at gunpoint or similar comical situation.
He mean't that there is no value from this option for analytics

everyone i know uses lyft and uber interchangably depending on which has the lowest prices

I wouldn't want my uber driver using other apps though. When I open uber I expect a ride to get to me ASAP, and that means having more cars exclusively using uber results in more drivers in my area.
If you want to use a different app, you are free to leave uber altogether. Adios you wont be missed

the day of the rope can't come soon enough kekistani bro
together we fight in the battle of ideas

Where I live uber drivers use to pick up girls from nightclubs then rape them

>having more cars exclusively using uber results in more drivers in my area.
What kind of dumb logic is this?

truest thing I seen in awhile. all this food aid and highly subsidized food is killing africa.

All big data corporate surveillance is fundamentally terrible. And it's only going to get worse. You can't adblock a billboard and you have no legal way to stop the billboard from publicly calling you out by name in front of everyone. And you probably won't have any clue how the billboard knows your name, although technically you consented to letting google capture your face with the front camera on your phone and then selling it five years before the billboards gave you personalized fashion advice.

fellow feijoada eater? baseado

I just always say yes to this no matter what.

prime directive

rude as fuck. why are you waging war against wagies?

in the end he's helping them
eventually uber won't be able to rely on the survey results

All you have to do is look for other ridesharing stickers on the car
if you don't see any, then the questionnaire thinks you're looking at the driver's phone